Anyone here struggle with dandruff? Does diet and exercise or lack thereof possibly contribute to dry scalp...

Anyone here struggle with dandruff? Does diet and exercise or lack thereof possibly contribute to dry scalp? Any remedies work for sure?

Attached: Dandruff.jpg (800x800, 55K)

DHT may be the cause.

I don't use shampoo or conditioner (haven't used it in 4+ years) and I occasionally get dandruff.
Usually washing my hair with vinegar (I use apple cider vinegar) works a treat. After 4 or so washes my dandruff is gone.

I always struggled with it. I tried the anti-dandruff shit and that didn't even work. Since I switched over to Old Spice 3-in-1 shampoo, conditioner, body wash, I have not had a single time when dandruff returned in over a year. Shits got me sold cuh

I use my fingernails and wash my hair as if I was itching every part of my head. Never have dandruff as long as I do this

You're not dealing with the cause.

Whats the cause? The only time I had a bit of dandruff flakes is when I just run my fingers around instead of doing that itching thing

Not sure, but if I remember correctly, enuchs that received T injections suddenly experienced dandruff.

nizoral shampoo

Nutrogena T-Gel my guy. Started using it about a year ago and haven’t had a flake since.

what the fuck are you on about?

Attached: 1523753309829.png (211x214, 77K)

Dr. Hamilton's experiments?

what does that have to do with anyone's problem with dandruff?

>Reading comprehension.
They had no dandruff until they received the injection.

Refrain from using excessively hot water (preferably cold) when showering, avoid sham-poo, stick to conditioner

>durrr your reading comprehension
>testosterone injections are totally related to everyone with dandruff issues
You are one special kind of retard

What do test injections have anything to do with the problem people are having here? No one here said anything about test injections, you just randomly brought it up for some odd reason.

Just shave it bro

nizoral twice a week, condition with head and shoulders every other day.

When is it supposed to cure you? I've been using it for about two months and I still have flakes, although less than before.

Cut most carbs. No soap in your hair ever. Shave your head.

Dandruff is the scalp issue getting rid of your hair won’t fix it

This, I've literally shaved my head clean and my dandruff still comes back

What he is trying to say is that test = dandruff

Piggybacking off op, how do you deal with excessive shine/shiny forehead?

>hard water in your home
This is only a problem because our government has such low standards for clean water that calcium and other minerals are high in our bathing and drinking water so the dandruff could also be calcium deposits stuck in your hair. This is a hard fix unless you have money because it’s going to cost at least $1000.

Ignoring that
>Products used are causing your dandruff
Try to not use sodium lauryl sulfate in your hair. Try different salon approved shampoos and conditioners that don’t have those ingredients and see which one makes you look good
>dry skin
Don’t take hot showers don’t be in the sun too long
> if you’ve tried all this and nothing else is working then it’s a fungal infection
This is the most common cause of dandruff and there are tons of home remedies to fix this notably salt, lemon juice and apple cider vinegar calm down the infection after regular uses. You could also go to a dermatologist who will recommend you prescription strength medicine and/or shampoo to combat this infection.

Jojoba oil after shower. It works and gets absorbed really well by the scalp. No meme conditioner or shampoo could fix my dandruff and dry scalp.