Creatine taste/delivery methods

Bought 600g of creatine monohydrate. How the hell do I eat this stuff? The aftertaste is too bitter to eat straight, it doesn't dissolve in milk/water for shakes, and a dose of 5g is too much to put into capsules.

Attached: Creatine-Monohydrate_HEADER.jpg (800x365, 23K)

Dissolve it in a fruit juice. Trust me.

Snort it

One spoonful in the mouth, then swallow it all at once with a gulp of water. Easiest way to do it. Try not to inhale it when trying this way.

>5g
Enjoy your premature balding user

tart cherry juice

I take my creatine intravenously, but if you are a pussy or just want convenience you could just snort it.

I mix one scoop creatine with one scoop flavored BCAA and gulp it down.
I then take a swig of water or soda or whatever is on hand to get rid of and sandy leftovers in my mouth.
Make sure to stir it vigorously between swigs or the creatine will settle on the bottom

dissolves completely in warm water

Creatine hurts my prostate

Just bought pills

If it tastes bitter then its not monohydrate you goon

Dissolve it in hot water, the rest are bullshit

It's literally flavourless and it dissolves in room temp water, I don't even stir it, just drink the cup then put a bit more water in again to get the dregs. Unless you are using chilled water from the fridge I can't see how youre having this problem.

eat red meat daily instead, that's what natural creatine looks and tastes like

I make my shakes using a blender, never had a problem (on 3 grams)

I put 5g in a cup of cold water and drink it whole after workout to quench my thirst.

Make a soup and dissolve all your powders in it. Mixes up a lot easier than in cold water, masks any taste, powdery texture is less of an issue in thick liquid food rather than drink.

i put it in my tea

Downt just scoop it into your stomach you retards, you'll get muscles cramps

i put it in my semen

I've been taking it like this for over a year, never had a muscle cramp, y'all motherfuckers are a bunch of twink pussies. Go drink from a sippy cup you cucklord.

Why arent you mixing it with your whey?

this

Wrong. It dissolves better in cold water

i pour it into my peepee hole

I just put it and beta alanine in a small tumbler glass, add water and swirl it by hand then shoot it back. then I refill the glass with water and repeat to get whatever stuck to the sides

It doesnt dissolve that well, but you can still wash it down. I put it in a small glass stirr it a lot and then drink it in one go. Some of it wil still be left in the glass, sitting on the walls and on the bottom. So i fill up the glass again, stirr and down it one more time. Usually in the second time its all down.

Or just put it into a wheyshake in a shaker, and shake a lot and shake between sips. Usually goes down well like this too.

Snort it.

Just take saw palmetto with it. Prevents prostate cancer too.

> no creatine monohydrate iv going straight to his veins

Put it in a glass, put in a little water, swirl it around a bit until it's a mixture then down it. Doesn't matter if it doesn't really disolve. Then fill up the glass with more water and drink it.

>Not taking it as a suppository. Never gonna make it.

Butt chugg, seriously, me and the guys do it every night.

Found the dyel retard. Are your genetics that pathetic you get cramps from a tablespoon of creatine?

put it in your mouth and drink water you beta cuck

>taste
What taste? It literally has no taste. I can scoop it straight in and not even notice.

This

Take it as two 2.5g capsules. At least one study has shown a significant increase in skeletal muscle creatine retention if it is taken with a simple, high glycemic index carbohydrate. So take your creatine with a glass of juice or something.

>The aftertaste is too bitter to eat straight
Then you bought shitty creatine. Get "creatine monohydrate", it tastes like nothing.

Suffer the loading cycle for 4-5 days then just chuck a scoop into your mouth and wash down with a bottle of water everyday.