Nerd posture

I am pretty muscular and low bodyfat. i've trained upper/lower (4x/week) for about 10 years. However i still got anterior pelvic tilt, nerd neck and rounded shoulders since i sit at the computer all the time when i'm not at the gym. How do you guys fix this?

Change to a 2:1 pull/push ratio for the rounded shoulders and nerd neck?
Focus way more on core/glutes for the pelvic tilt?

Attached: woman-demonstrating-good-and-bad-posture.jpg (1100x734, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wQylqaCl8Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop sucking so much dick on your knees haha

He actually shouldnt. Its a good neck workout

Great! i shall try sucking more dick, what else

Thats about it

You could try training your front upper neck muscles, for example by holding a tennis ball beteren chin and top of chest.
All that training will probably have resulted in quite strong upper back and rear shoulders, pulling the head to a backward tilt. You need to counter this with muscles at the top of your neck, but you're probably used to using the muscles lower in the neck or even just above the collar bones, resulting in the tilt.
I think athlean also has a good video on this

I’m in the same boat being a former fatfuck.
What helps me is imagining someone is pinching your back and it makes you straighten up, best advice I can give desu

Unironically face pulls

Jeff pls go

Just watch Jeff's videos on posture. NON-NEGOTIABLE.

thx satan

Do face pulls and sleep military-style, without a pillow. That'll force your spine to straighten.

Holy shit how do I fix this??? I'm exactly the first picture, it makes my power belly look gigantic, how do I become like the second one???????????

Just pay attention to your posture consciously and constantly.
Maybe do some stretches or a yoga routine.

It’s a posture learned from years of habit, a couple of hours in the gym won’t fix it. You need an ergonomic assessment of your workstation or to make a change to your daily life.
I got a stand-up desk for work and had it set up with an ergonomic assessment two years ago and it’s made a big improvement to my posture because by default at work now I’m standing up straight and looking forward instead of having that slight forward/downward lean. Even after two years my posture isn’t perfect, but it has seen major improvement.

Chest up, shoulders down whenever you sit at your computer.

No I mean the pelvic tilt
My neck is fine

>Just pay attention to your posture consciously and constantly.
mostly this. my right shoulder and right eye both droop slightly and i've found that, after constantly pulling them back for a month or so, it's become more natural for them to be in their neutral position. there's no miracle cure

Look up Alexander Technique. It's a series of exercises and cues to get you to align your spine, head and pelvis in various positions (including sitting) to maintain solid posture

sleeping without a pillow fixed me that and being aware

don’t look down at your phone all the time either

some basic stretches solves it as long as you do them regularly

jeff, mobility wod, elliot hulse, mind pump all have decent vids

>how do I become like the second one???????????
you want to become hyperlordotic?

youtu.be/wQylqaCl8Zo
twice a week, stretching ever so often.
The real problem is your self consciousness, but this will solve it nonetheless