What's the best skincare routine for men?

What's the best skincare routine for men?

Any decent videos or blogs where the people aren't trying to sell you their own products?

Attached: SKIN.jpg (622x350, 36K)

Cum on your own face.

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I’ll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I scrub 2-3 times a week and moisturize every day and that's the extent of it. I only began doing face care a bit ago besides cleansing my face with water every morning + in the shower and I regret it because my face is full of tiny acne scars.
Does anybody know of a treatment that completely heals acne scars? It's kinda making my face look a bit fucked up.

Attached: 1549764512081.jpg (800x266, 89K)

Here's my routine, I'm 2 weeks in and my skin is looking excellent my goal is to remove dark spots and I'm 50% thru my goal
>CeraVe foaming cleanser
>Clinique exfoliant (2-3x/week)
>Vitamin c/e sérum
>Retinol cream
>Moisturizer with high SPF factor
That's it. I plan to stick with this routine for 2 months. 2 weeks in and my skin is looking great, I can't wait to see my skin gainz

What products do you use?

Any europeons here? Can't get most of the products that burgers reccommend here, need some alternatives brehs.

Carnivore diet is my skin care routine. I get asked by girls how I maintain my skin since it's super clean and has no zits and I rarely even wash my face lmao.

i don't know to what i should attribute my clear skin but ever since is started eating clean, taking cold showers, drinking at least 2L of water a day and maintain a long nofap streak consistently my skin cleared up and is always smooth.

real advice
stop drinking booze, clean up your diet, stay hydrated and exercise. wash your face if it's dirty, moisturise if your skin is dry. spending £hundreds on skincare products is a waste of time and money.

>stop drinking booze

fucking this as well, i rarely drink alcohol anymore only on social occasions

I use Clinique moisturizers, kinda expensive but no shit in there, and got it as a gift. Lasts a while so I think the price might be worth it

>stop drinking booze

H-how?

Attached: 1548327706759.jpg (323x156, 11K)

>H-how?

idk man, i just don't feel the need anymore and neither do my friends so there's no feeling of fuck i need to drink because others are drinking as well, but of course i make exceptions it's not like i quit alcohol altogether i just limit it

I went full autism, now I moisturize morning and night with included sunscreen and all the fancy vitamins, clean with salycilic acid during the shower, exfoliate twice a week, dermaroll 1.0mm once a week and shave with a safety razor like the pretentious fag I am. All of that with the appropriate hot/cold temperatures to open/close pores.

You guessed it, still look subhuman.

Look up alpha M

lol

Brett Maverick

Attached: E2C363D3-4E9B-47B4-91CA-36254D06281D.png (1190x906, 178K)

The Bateman routine

huge faggot

Refugee semen, just head to your local european mosque Mohammed

Don't drink when alone is a good start.

Constantly putting chemicals and cheap "facial cleansers" on your face is doing more harm than good. Literally just:
>shower and wash face with cold water
>eat clean (avoid dairy and gluten if it causes breakouts)
>Consume enough vitamin A
>Maybe a retinol cream
>Maybe exfoliate 1-2 times per week if you have lots millia/whiteheads
>Avoid sun

Cerave, neutrogena and all these products are a hoax