I've been lazy and unfit for most of my life

I've been lazy and unfit for most of my life.
At 20 is it too late for me to get Jow Forums?

Attached: 1549509825283.jpg (898x1589, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tochinoshin_Tsuyoshi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. But it will take longer to develop discipline. You will have more bad habits that will take time to correct. Start by making 1 small change at a time. Make sure you can sustain that change before you change something else. Good luck.

no
t. starting at 22

I started at 20 and I am set to compete in Japan. The whole training since birth stuff is a meme imo although idk how my 30s will impact my health.

I'm 29 and just started out, it's never too late.

haha me too dude as soon as i turned 22 the realization in 8 years away from being 30 really kicked my ass

No.
Started at 20 almost 21
22 now

Attached: F43B458C-E8D5-4BCD-A3BE-6F7247E5ECE7.jpg (3264x2448, 1.02M)

Nope started 21st birthday, 6 months later im 68kg and starting a bulk.

>At 20 is it too late for me to get Jow Forums?
go fuck yourself kid

>At 20 is it too late
I can't hit you so can you please slap yourself for me.

Never too late to look after yourself. Sure, past a certain age you may not see the same amount of benefits, but you'll invariably end up with more energy, more positivity, more confidence, a longer lifespan and better chances with women.

Glad to see foreign sumo wrestlers are a thing

is working out even worth if i have a really shit face? I mean, look at that.

Yeah its too late you should just KYS

Attached: 1549811924191.jpg (1000x1000, 148K)

one of the highest ranked sumo wrestlers is georgian, actually
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tochinoshin_Tsuyoshi

started at 31. not a big deal mate. results might be slower than a 14 year old kid but its whatever mate the journey is the enjoyable part

20 is early retard stop looking for gay excuses like "it's too late" to skip training hard

Its never too late.
T. Started in early 20s

37, started two year ago. Never had a regiment prior. I'm in better shape now than I was in my 20s. Even old faggots like myself have no excuse.

Me and my boyfriend started at 17

What made you anons start? You're right it's never too late but 30's is later than most I think