>move over to oly platform to do some pendlay rows
>lmao 1 pl8 rows
>mega thot walks up to me in the skankiest leggings
>"hey you're just doing deadlifts?"
>fuck she actually thinks I'm doing 1pl8 deadlifts
>she takes the squat rack in front of me
>slaps on 2 pl8s and quarter squats with a belt and knee wraps
fuck guys I'm never going to the gym early in the morning again

Attached: 1549657609016.jpg (720x545, 22K)

iktf opee, feelsmogging when u do high rep shit and ppl think ur weak.
on the other hand that just shows that we infact are weak, cuz if we were strong we could high rep big weights.
keep liftan

You can literally bulk up 30 pounds as a guy and reach a level they will never acquire just because youre a male and theyre not.

But youre fucking stupid and youre fuckig around doing idk what. This shouldnt happen. If you were my little brother id beat you up if you told me this story.

>giving a shit about some random thots
>giving so much shit about said thots that it interferes with your workout

Never gonna make it with this mindset.

youre first mistake was acknowledging their existence. After that you fucked everything up

Attached: 1549741551376.png (433x258, 26K)

>lucky trips
You're going to make it pal, just keep lifting.

Sounds like she was following you around. You should've gone to the shower room, and see how things go from there.

Attached: d-did she look like this.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

yeah, I used to think I was cool doing 1pl8 for 5 reps and almost failing the 5th rep. now I can hit 8 reps with one pl8 and still have a few reps left in the tank. I'm eating, sleeping, and lifting well so I'll be a sick cunt soon enough

If you bench 1pl8 for 8 reps then your 1pl8 pendlay rows guaranteed look like shit.

I try not to notice anyone but when a thot decides to squat right in front of you what's a man to do? serious question, every cell in my body just wants to rip a hole in her leggings and raw dog her with my ankle spanker

Bench gains come pretty slow, but luckily for you women have extraordinarily weak chests so you're probably stronger than her already.

Got a woman at my gym, 450lb squat, 600lb DL, and only a 245lb bench. Her bench is about equal to mine but she's got 200lbs on my DL and 100 on my squat. You'll make it OP, checked.

these

Based Older fit brother

>tfw 50kg bench
STOOOPPP

Dude there will always be someone who will out lift you, get the fuck over yourself.

Trips of truth, she probably would of made you her little man and she’d been mommy

Attached: 41D07E1B-60D4-44D0-AE88-16403EFC6833.jpg (251x201, 9K)

>eating and sleeping
wow bro congratulations, so inspiring

Oh man thats rough. She def wanted to dom you like a little man you are. I love chicks like that she sounds like my ex man i miss her so much now man why dont she love me no more

Attached: E3B45C60-0559-461D-991D-35FDA63F85BA.jpg (1200x800, 104K)

unfortunately I was a foot taller than her which makes my strength level even worse in comparison

Your height only adds to it. If she’s a short stack then doming someone who is a guy and taller than her prob gets her clit harder than bedrock

I began lifting to escape skeleton mode and build self esteem but now I'm getting fucked by a girl with a 5 inch tren clit kek

Your a man not a fucking animal you degenerate

They were 2 different girls

This.
>Being bested by a grill, ever.

Attached: 1547997222531.png (1258x2560, 1.83M)

Just keep in mind that once you escape Auschwitz your warmups will be their 1rm. I remember I was getting mogged by the juiced up female PT at my gym when I started. I was doing 60kg squats for reps and she was maxing out at 100. Three months later her max was my warmup.

Lucky

gtfo VEGETA

Attached: donald fuck.png (598x595, 547K)

>tfw no muscular dom gf

also check'd those mad trips

Attached: whyevenlive.jpg (444x322, 22K)