What do you do to get ahead in life that you keep secret from other people?

What do you do to get ahead in life that you keep secret from other people?

Attached: Girls.png (449x401, 490K)

I don't tip

use Jow Forums

SS+GOMAD

>get ahead in life

tpbp

I don't tell them my secrets.

I pretend i'm a mute.

Masturbate twice a day

I lie and manipulate people. I overshare to people so they will trust me quicker. I steal whenever I can.

Everyone thinks you are a cunt.

>I manipulate people

He typed while wearing a leather fedora

Drinking my own cum

Shit on the floor and roll in it

AAS. they truly are the fountain of youth

May you please elaborate what you acronym means so that I can Google it

Anabolic steroids

Associate of applied science. He's probably talking about mechanical engineering.

I live a boring life on about 11K a year so I can save up for a home and be left alone

Dressing like a qt girl when I need to get something productive done online

Nofap

That's too much work for me. People trust me with their shit all the time without me asking. It kind of gets annoying.

lift

I work as a male psychiatric nurse.

I'm trying to lookmaxx as hard as possible, just got some eye drops to make my eyes appear whiter and make my pupils stand out more

I downplay my commitment to fitness and lie to normies when they ask me how I got so big.

Truth is I lift everyday, take SARMs, and autistically count calories.

Feelsfuckinggoodman

They would if they knew the truth.

What job?

Unironically this. Jow Forums for the most part is a shit show but in a rare instance, there is a gem on here that is WAAAAAAY beyond the masses (who will eventually catch on in like 5 years) and if you can catch that and utilize it, you will be golden. Example is bitcoin.

I know how the rules of this universe work (to an extent), and I use it to do the right thing at the right moment.

>bitcoin
>ahead of everyone
I have some land on mars to sell. It is not cheap but if you want to get ahead buy now before Musk gets there and every normie starts investing.

I masturbate to old sexts my ex-girlfriend sent me about how I'm a naughty boy who needs to be spanked and smothered in her tits and ass and then cry without cleaning the cum off my abs

I save my energy by not discussing bullshit like politics and religion online or real life

Attached: 9D58B004-3CE1-450F-B412-97CAA50386D7.jpg (591x519, 33K)

Attached: strip.png (828x667, 78K)