How does Jow Forums approach girls?

How does Jow Forums approach girls?

Attached: tomodachi_game.jpg (537x727, 73K)

They don't.

From behind

Why not?

I get approached sometimes so maybe if I approach someone I got a shot.

Attached: f48f248.jpg (728x516, 58K)

I dont. All of my past gfs and fwbs approached me.

Attached: 2C0AA4E8-1FA6-42D9-B2E6-04AFFABCCC59.png (750x1334, 1.38M)

>just wait till she approaches (you)

Attached: 7.jpg (522x800, 40K)

A shy girl will never approach me.

Attached: 556757856687.jpg (728x572, 83K)

>mfw a qt shy weeb approached me 3x and i did nothing because i felt she could do better

Attached: 1525006803170.jpg (615x756, 172K)

Attached: redraw.png (1188x1294, 695K)

I never approach women because I know that its basically harassment when I do it.
If a girl shows the slightest interest I assume she is just being nice to me to spare me.
Even on the bus I refrain from looking at women because I don't want to bother them.

I've found that always assuming women dislike me tends to make things easier in my life.

Maybe one of these days I'll try approaching a woman, but I am so young I'm not really worried about it.

In the past it was really hard for me to approach girls randomly, now it's pretty common to me.
Things I have in mind before approaching a girl
>What clothing am I wearing?
>Do I look like a homeless man
>Quick thought on what I'm going to say

Most times I approach them in the bus on my way to work. From what I have learned, in first hand, even though I go for lower tier girls (under my league) they always wnatgod tier guys.
I have approached a total of 10 girls last month (January)
>4 Dates (All hookups)
>4 girls did not work at all (Under age/Her parents won't let her leave/etc)
>1 of them is cute as hell and it could possibly work but she always make excuses
>The remaining one have 0 social skillz and is a wall to talk to

I'm not visibly fit, started working out about 4 months ago, maybe when I get bigger it will change

Those are the owner that I got the number.
Sorry for misleading. I have probably asked about 20 girls out, basically 50/50 win

i know i dont deserve to be happy

Attached: 1503767617217.jpg (591x716, 41K)

But what did you say to them user?
>hi you cute, my name is user, what is your name

Rubbernecking college girls from the local campus.

A part of me is afraid of rejection and another part of me refuses to believe I deserve. The worst part is that while i'm aware of this problem i have little care to solve it anytime soon.

Attached: 1548388842900.jpg (500x503, 80K)

>I am so young I'm not really worried

t. me 6 years ago when I was still in undergrad. Your 20s will go by shockingly fast if you blink.

I don’t. I’m ugly af and still fat so I’ve never caught a mire, or probably had one. Not a big deal though I’m pretty happy with the relationships I have.

Attached: D8EC4F06-811C-4719-9BA2-0231CBD04B7F.jpg (633x973, 465K)

I don't, they usually see me drawing or singing and sorta just start talking to me base on that. Sucks that I'm not much of a conversationalist, and give deadpan one worded answers.

>don't be below average
>go to place you feel comfortable and are available socially
>look around, see if any girl is both alone and peeking hard at you. some will even smile
>pick the one that seems the most interested
keep min mind that 90% of average men look like shit in womens eyes, the rest are attractive enough

once you know they want to talk, introduce yourself, look for a chance to escalate (hard in normal conversation, easier on a dancefloor or in a crowd listening to music or something), when it's time to leave, walk them home. invite yourself in, this will almost always work if they find you attractive. at that point (assuming it is late)' have some boring shitty convo about their house etc, etc till you ask if she wants to "go to bed", and thrn just slowly escalate through physical contact, like holding her hand, or, more often tha
n not, theyll begin staring at you, just stare back, this creates tension, then go for a move

works for me, most women act the same if they're attracted to you, they get lenient with you fucking up siocial/ escalation cues and will almost always respond positively to escalation that is appropriate

this stuff is pretty intuitive if you're on like a week of nofap ngl

Straight up, tell them they are cute or attractive and then I ask if they want to go out or meet up sometime.
Do this to every woman you find attractive doesn't have obvious signs of "taken"
Eventually some of them say yes, and you made it.

>retarded
>is smart enough to know that which means she is less retarded than most women

>I eat ass
g-go on?