AAAAAAAAAH! I can't do this anymore. Everyday is exactly the same

AAAAAAAAAH! I can't do this anymore. Everyday is exactly the same
>gym
>uni
>browsing internet
>rinse and repeat

What do normies even do all day long? I want to go out but don't know where to start.

Attached: 1537236572452.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

Why are men so pathetic

Attached: 7E8B7DE8-2CF2-4BDF-B588-6C21753F9BC4.jpg (636x668, 90K)

Don't worry about the where, man. Just start. Go for a walk, breathe the fresh air, really look around you.

I like to read books and train martial arts and lift and make money and talk to my friends

Attached: kKdgH6l6cKAysho5-USRnw8ItEuhet4hyq_oWXptQsI.jpg (640x1026, 95K)

I walk outside a whole lot but the loneliness is crushing. I need people

get a girlfriend

>get a girlfriend

Attached: 16DD1416-D230-4C8A-A9A6-089729D0A6D2.jpg (460x700, 50K)

I was having this problem so I joined a group like Waco. It’s kinda weird because I have to suck the leader off sometimes, but it’s a small price to pay for being valued.

calm down. Its genuinely good advice. It helped me out a lot.

>bro just go out and get a girlfriend
My dude, if I had a girlfriend I wouldn’t been posting here to begin with

Attached: C72375A6-EF74-4052-A508-60F1217C45D8.png (841x913, 265K)

Ive been looking at stuff like meetup.com but its mostly people in their 30s and 40s. Except climbing which I currently cant do since I rekt my shoulder in BJJ.
Hows Waco like for you?

well then get normal friends.

Ok how? Friend groups are already established by like age 20, people past that don’t bring new people into their group

If we could get friends, we wouldn't be here in the first place.

I made a GF out of a friend at a music festival last night fuck it feels good to kiss a girl brahs

Attached: 1549880326707.png (220x220, 40K)

You are here forever, you dumb effeminate goober. Not to mention that to think if you are not able to be content on your own, you will be content with someone at your side, that is literally normalnigger female thinking.

Read stoics, lift mountains, punch dorks and find actual hobbies you dirty ape.

thats crazy

i'm sure a million books have been written about how to make friends past 20 grow a backbone user

Attached: 1544750357805.gif (250x250, 1.22M)

oh, not really. there's still a lot of drama happening at that age.

>Everyday is exactly the same
That's called routine and it's a good thing. Find some specific time that you can dedicate to doing something new or interesting.

Like what? I've been considering Yoga or dance classes recently. There's a yoga place like one block from where I live. Guess it's all about tryin and not overthinking

If you wanted to solve your problems, you would follow this advice. When a weight is too heavy for you to lift, do you give up? Do you say "I am so weak that I will never lift this"? No, and no reasonable person does. If you want something that is out of your reach, you fucking try and train at it.
Albeit lifting weights has less minutiae than making friends, you can still put yourself out there and learn from your mistakes. True autists don't want friends, so stop trying to tell yourself that you are one.
I wish you good luck. You've got this, buddy.

Attached: Screenshot_20181006-214334_Snapchat-01.jpg (1253x1253, 236K)

I’ve been living in Waco Texas, me and my girl. Fuck David Koresh, I'm starting my own world. It's called Bizarre Cemetery, it's scary

sounds exciting :^)

When someone first starts going to the gym, they don't start off with free weights, they start with the machines to be safer, establish a habit and a comfort level, etc. Then eventually you graduate to cables and free weights.

It's the same deal with going out. A loosely structured thing like a frat party is analogous to free weights. Bad and overwhelming place to start. High risk of injury failure and giving up. Instead start with more structured activities that are analogous to machines, like meetups (many groups are all ages and they can be professionally useful too), maybe a structured group fitness class, a hackathon / game jam (you don't need experience), a poker game (or a tournament if you live in a state with legal cardrooms). Use these to develop the confidence and social experience to progress to more freeform social activities.

I'm almost 40, you can make friends and meet women at any age if you take initiative and keep trying.

>they don't start off with free weights, they start with the machines to be safer
lmao no

Go for a walk.
Be fine with yourself