The Optimised Male

My name is Spaft. I am 20 years old and I live in Central London. I wake up every morning at 4am to a high Lumen Light lamp which plays soothing music. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I will take my Aromatase Inhibitor to offset high Estrogen. Then I proceed to prepare for my gym routine by running there in shoes perfectly moulded to my feet with no cushioning (running on the front of my feet, of course). When I arrive at the gym, I proceed to wear my Adidas Power Perfect 2's and continue with my routine. Today, I will do a series of Squats and Deadlifts whilst listening to the Joe Rogan Podcast. When showering at the gym, I wear flip-flops to ensure I don't contract verrucas. I use Nizoral and an alcohol-free shampoo which is less irritable on my skin, as I have previously suffered from acne for which I had to go on Accutane. After exiting the gym showers, I proceed to use a 1.5 inch derma-roller on my scalp to stimulate hair growth. I will apply 5% Kirkland Minoxidil solution before bed too. Once my beauty routine is complete, I put on my clothes, Red Wings, Jeans (Raw, Unwashed Denim, of course), a Gitman Vintage shirt and finally, Blue-light reflective glasses, to offset visual degradation.

(1/2)

Attached: beautiful me.png (1280x1358, 103K)

I arrive at work. I work as a programmer at a Start-up focusing on providing blockchain solutions to real-world problems. There, I use the Vim text-editor and prefer to use open-source software like Linux. As soon as I enter the lavatory, I knock back 100mg of Modafinil which I will supplement with a nicotine solution in the later afternoon. My male co-workers adorn Carhartt Beanies and Denim jackets whilst my female co-workers adorn chokers, striped T's and skirts. I sit in the 'Calming Room' where bean bags and cushions lay scattered around. I look outside. The sky is grey again and I watch the builders work on the scaffolding. After our last Agile Sprint is complete for the day, I go home. It's 16:30 and time for my Test Enanthate injection. I use a 21 Gauge, 5/8 Inch needle for drawing and a 27 Gauge, 1 Inch needle with a 1ml Insulin Syringe for injection. I inject 250mg/ml into my Left Lateral Deltoid. I look in the mirror after applying my bandaid. I am still balding and a half-finished 6 month Finasteride cycle sits in the drawer after having ceased due to sides, along with topical Melatonin solution and RU58841. I don't eat during the day. Instead, I fast and have a small eating window during the late afternoon and early evening. This is where I consume 40% Protein, 40% Carbohydrates and 20% Fat. I use protein powder, creatine, L-theanine, multi-vitamins, zinc bisglycinate, vitamin-d3 etc. During cutting season, I will take a 1.5 month cycle of DNP. Next week, I will take my first leave from work to take a series of flights to Turkey and Iran. In Turkey, I will receive a hair transplant and in Iran, a Rhinoplasty. I am also considering leg lengthening surgery as I am only 5'10. I look at my schedule over the weekend. A deprivation tank appointment on Saturday followed by an intense ice bath. I like to do No-Fap to keep myself motivated but I take 20mg of Tadalafil as I am now impotent.

(2/3)

I lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling, applying the military breathing technique to fall asleep quicker. As I am about to fall asleep, I think what I think every night...

...My name is Spaft. I am 20 years old. And I wish I were dead.

t.i live in the city
don't?

Thanks for posting, Spaft. Keep us updated on your progress.

>Spaft
Boy, your parents never even gave you a chance, huh.

>After our last Agile Sprint is complete for the day

There are multiple days or weeks in a sprint, not multiple sprints in a day. Nice try though.

rhino + ll = descension package
lol@u higheffortcel falling for retarded /sig/ memes. imagine being 20 and worrying this much about retarded shit, you should be partying and fucking jbs

>Joe Rogan

Dropped. Tim Ferriss or bust you filthy casual, it's like you don't even *want* to optimize.

>Tim Ferriss
*yawn*

Holy shit this is good

Attached: this-gonna-be-good-gif-7.gif (500x439, 429K)

JRE is just TFS but with less research and more drugs.

>programmer for dumb blockchain hype following startup
>working with thots who wear chokers
Yikes

Long time incel?

What's a TFS?

Attached: 1525007176033.gif (785x757, 90K)

Brilliant

Attached: 1b.png (437x600, 260K)

Does he invite good guests?

thank god this isnt me

Attached: 1549029917295.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

Ikr. I smell epic new pasta and memes

Samefag

‘Adorn’ isn’t used like that. You need to stop writing pretentious shit on the internet and put more effort into your suicide program.

Tim Ferriss Show.

>Arnold Schwarzenegger
>Sir Richard Branson
>Jocko Willink (Tim was actually the first podcast interviewer to "discover" Jocko, and Jocko credits him as a big influence in the decision to start his own podcast)
>Charles Poliquin (Legendary strength coach)
>Dom D'Agostino (Professor, keto/imf authority, and Tim noted that he once pulled a 500lb deadlift for 10 after 7 days of fasting)
>Wim Hof (The Iceman, climbed Everest in shorts)
>Chris Sacca (Self-made billionaire investor)
>Josh Waitzkin (Child chess prodigy of "Searching for Bobby Fisher" fame, Jiu Jitsu black belt, now mostly known for a book about learning how to learn and a bunch of coaching/advising associated with same)
>Laird Hamilton (Big-wave surfing legend, entrepreneur)

Yeah, the guests are pretty good.

Maybe if you're a brainlet, lol.