Who here aggressive since getting big?

Who here aggressive since getting big?
I started my realising that since lifting for a few years and getting bigger than most guys that I've become more and more aggressive. And by aggressive I don't mean randomly violent, I mean more dominant, less timid etc
Is this a change that lifting has given you also?

Attached: 1549016867762.jpg (415x604, 50K)

You mean assertive, dingus

It’s a sign of low self esteem.

Don't like when it's not going your way? You emit high pitch sounds?
Nah it's just typical of your generation.

Yeah i was for a little bit cause i could finally stand up for myself so whenever anyone poked at me id go off. Now im chilled put cause i dont take things so seriously cause my ex calmed me down but then she left me dude i miss her why dont she love me man i was so good to her

Attached: 767150FD-44C9-48B4-9844-9A1F37B270A8.jpg (724x1043, 92K)

Are you on gear?
Personally I do think lifting has made me more assertive in a good way, i no longer inmediately look down after making eye contact, able to initiate conversations with strangers, etc

>at work
>normally tolerate negro silliness
>have done it for years
>perfectly fine day, mood is excellent
>one particularly silly negress secretary strolls into my office with an attitude
>immediately begins to nag me over a couple of superfluous details in my last report
>the report which she was supposed to run to our boss 5. inutes ago who's meeting with a potential client
>this is not the first time this has occured
>snap immediately with no mood swings or escalation
>Go full Pacino on her ASS
>serial killer eyes
>teeth out
>violent full body gesticulations
>"Just take the report! JUST TAKE THE FUCKING REPORT YOU STUPID BITTCH! Take the report!"
>she walks away to bitch to HR
>"TAKE!THE! FUCKING! REPORT! YOU! STUPID! BITCH!"
>snags the report and finally runs it
>HR drops by "you alright there?"
>literally the second she left I went straight back to my sunny mood like it never happened
>"yeah, fine. I just can't stand her shit anymore."
>expected to lose my job within a week
>instead HR just gives me one of those "right?!" nods and strolls off
>apparently she's incited multiple screaming matches around the office that I missed and the entire staff finds her to be as lazy and childish as I do.
Yeah, I hope this isn't a regular occurrence though because that's the kind of ahit that get you shot by rednecks over a mattress

>shot over a mattress
Based lmao

Attached: 1546482572766.jpg (960x626, 27K)

based and redpilled

I start to cry more easily now.

Are you ok user?

Attached: 1546657561821.jpg (468x431, 17K)

Yep. But I live in a shithole country, so no.

Cant be worse than new jersey

It is. We live under a communist government. Do you know how it is to work the entire month, and half of your salary going to government to give it to black people?

Wew lad. You deserve your misery.

If it was communist, they’d be taking all of your money. Do you know what communism means user?

i played this VR boxing game and got pretty good. my body got used to the alpha mentality of beating guys, and i almost pushed some dude out of my way in anger. really unlike me and i would probably get deleted in a fight, thanks vr

That actually sounds alot like nj actually. A permanent subsidized underclass. That ssucks though, ill do an extra set for you today

which country

It’s a sign of low intelligence, certainly makes sense with you OP

Bet its somewhere in the eu

probs germany lol or sweden