Gym girls are MORE autistic than gym incels

>gym girls are MORE autistic than gym incels
after all this years, I can say it with 100% confidence

Attached: q5OL30Eh.jpg (250x174, 7K)

everyone that goes to the gym is autistic

I hope so. Share stories.

The longer I go to the gym the more I believe this is true. I’m having wet dreams about my future home gym.

As far as girls who exercise pretty deliberately go (not just cardio stacies and moms) I think you can roughly divide them into autists and attention whores. I work out at the y and I'll see high school to post college age girls who actually squat with depth, seem to implement some kind of progressive overload, and get in and out in an hour. On the other end, these chicks come in nearly every day doing some insta thot routine that tends to hog a decent amount of space/equipment to create the illusion of working hard. In reality, most of the workouts are meme workouts but they feel like they're working hard - however, the effort they're putting in is for external gratification (whether from IG or Chad). Looking from afar, both sides of that coin are pretty autismo, though the first one is more closely akin to your average fitizen.

Cope.

>gym thot staring at my ass every time I squat
>like it has the secret to insta likes in it
>just hangs around rack chatting with me
>says we should work out together
>say sure, just read this book, Starting Strength
>ignore her after that
>mfw thot is my wife
>homegymmasterrace

Autism is still strong in the home gym.

I was at a family dinner and that uncle had to drop the question
>haha user wheres your girlfrienddd

And then i kind shrugged at him and said i know dozens of single girls. His 2 daughters have been single all their life and theyre in their 20s.

Girls have way bigger problems than us dudes. And then the fucking wall happens. We turn 30 have a career and shit bang some 21year olds while women turn 30 and become invisible.

>Girls have way bigger problems than us dudes. And then the fucking wall happens. We turn 30 have a career and shit bang some 21year olds while women turn 30 and become invisible.
You are deluded.

Time for a Jow Forumsgreentextstory
>popcorn
>*nuzzles*

Yes, this is 100% true

>wanna use some machine to chest
>see thot using it
>okay lets ask her how many sets left
>she goes "4 sets"
>ask thot to work in between sets
>she looks surprised and say "what"?
>not sure if srs
>explain to her
>she goes full autismo mode, forgets to put the weight on etc
>then goes "yeah okay"
>entire time i worked in, she smiles autistic as fuck

>Girls have way bigger problems than us dudes.
no. girls have life on ez mode in this day and age.

Yep. Women, unless they’re instagram thots (which are immediately identifiable) are for the most part very introverted.

First time I dated a girl at my gym. Had a girl make eye contact with me at the gym a few times. She smiles. I smile back. This happened a few times over the course of a few weeks. In between sets I approach her and:

>I say “hey”...
>she says “uhm... hi?...”
>I say “I’ve seen you at the gym nearly every time I’m here, you must be pretty committed to a goal”
>she says “yeah I’m trying to lose some weight, I put on a lot at my old job”
>she actually doesn’t look fat at all so I’m thinking she has high standards for herself.
>I say “that’s cool, you’re killing it, most people just go for 6-8 weeks, get distracted and stop going...I was actually wondering whether or not you were seeing anyone and if you wanted to meet up some time”
>she froze, staring at me for what seemed like 15 seconds
>she says “uh y-yeah s-sure uhm... what uhm... what were you thinking?”
>I tell her about a really chill place
>get her number, exchange texts.

Dated her for a few months. Thought it might turn serious but her family was a total wreck full of drama and backstabbing shit and people bad with money, even though she was good to go and stable. I didn’t want that garbage in my life, because it was always coming up in her’s.

Anyway, a couple of dates in, she told me she thought I was cute when she saw me at the gym and was kind of hoping that I’d talk to her her but was never expecting it to actually happen and so when I spoke to her she went into panic mode and kinda shut down with a lot of pauses and “uhm”s.

I’m telling you, if she’s single and you’re not a creepy uggo dude or a minority, you’ll both be kinda austistic. Just don’t ambush her outta the blue. Make sure there’s eye contact, an acknowledgement of each other’s presence, something, anything before hand.

In my social circle theres more girls who are single. Theyre quite successful too career wise.

They dont spaghetti initially on dates and have social skills but then at the end they anxiously abort mission.

why would you cope in front of your family

>In my social circle theres more girls who are single. Theyre quite successful too career wise.
So? That's because they are volcels.

Basically anyone willing to follow some sort of routine they've found themselves has some degree of tism, meganormies just cannot do this for whatever reason

Repetition is the death of the soul user
Chaos is the death of the will
It’s in between that we are truly human

This. Fucking gymcel subhumans

How? Seems you are coping.

Well I have gf but she was celebrating with her family. I dont know instead of just telling about her it crossed my mind how many single girls i know. It made me wonder if their families bug them about not having a boyfriend for prolonged times. So i brought it up to keep a convo alive.

>she goes to a different school
come on now...

Yep been there m8.

I work in corporate finance. Hang out at places with other young professionals. Most women in my circles are pretty successful on their own. Most are single. They do that. At first they’re super happy to have a guy who isn’t a total scrub or uninterested in their success or intimidated by it (never understood that one they’re still just women) ask them out. They get freaked out after a few dates (or even more) and end the relationship.

I personally know a woman I was actually really fucking into. Good looking, smart, successful, total team mate. Loved being the woman in the relationship (she viewed it as litte breaks from her career). After a few months she got cold feet. She’s 33 now (same age as me) and is single and is starting to get desperate. She called me up over the holidays (they always come out of the woodwork during the holidays) saying shit like “why didn’t we stick together? Blah blah”. I’m married now, she’s 25 and our first is on the way.

But yeah. It’s odd and it happens a lot.

That's a bit too deep for family gatherings, user, unless you're trying to get grandma to start laughing like a loon and babbling about the last time said uncle peed the bed

Yeah, I met my gf outside the gym but we've since lifted together a few times (I don't really tell her what to do because she somehow figured out how to get a really good body with just meme dumbbell lifts and there isn't really anything to improve on) and whenever I see her in the gym it's just the biggest lmao

She goes in wearing all like loose male sweats with a baseball cap and takes some dbs and her resistance band out to some unoccupied corner of the track to do stuff while hiding from people behind the wall, and any time somebody on the track gets within 20m of her she like visibly starts moving away from them and pushes herself as far into the corner as possible

There have been multiple times where I see her while I'm doing sprints and decide to pop over and say hey and she basically tries to run away until I finally catch her and she looks up and goes "oh thank God it's you
hello !"

that sounds cute, user.

I'm not sure exactly but it might have something to do with the fitness correlating to higher iq thing
Or it might just be some weird selection preference

But I rarely meet anyome who's noticeably muscular that isn't at least a little bit of a quirkball, not necessarily like they're all Jow Forums basement anons but they're usually a little more interesting than the average uni party people

Outliers have usually been people who just lift on a program for uni sports

really cute user, thanks for sharing

Congrats and goodluck man! My neighbors just had a baby boy and hes proudly walking around with him with that little backpack. Looks so proud and content.

Im pretty observant and empathetic so i catch these kind of behaviors in my friends and i feel kind of sad for these girls. The 2 on my mind now for example wanted to pay me to travel to europe with them, although i did not accept the money ofcourse. They also would stay in the hotel at night instead of coming out with me for the fun stuff. Just as you mentioned theyre awesome people just that coldfeet at the end is so weird. Ive seen them on dates and at parties chat up guys and at the end its user please drive me home im done. When i push them to give the guy a chance they just taxi it. I hope they find their happiness soon.

She sounds cringey as fuck
>running away from people not even close to her

She must be dying on a public transportation.

I dont care man i just didnt want to be the center of the convo

she was smiling because you were using machines

She's not a huge fan of it but she manages, I think it's mostly that thing where girls are scared and intimidated in the gym because lots of big scary people who they worry might bully them

Gyms bring out the autism in most people. Anyone who goes to a gym, by definition, has something about their body they are trying to improve. This insecurity, however minor, may usually go ignored during the day but becomes the person's focus in the gym. So it's a vulnerable mindset. The place is surrounded by mirrors so you are always conscious of yourself and your appearance, and you either hate it, or love it. Either way, it makes you think more about what the people around you are thinking.

Next, people don't go to the gym to socialize/interact. They go to put earbuds in and sweat for an hour. So they aren't prepared for small talk with complete strangers. Women even moreso, because they tend to get self conscious if they don't have an hour to cover themselves in makeup and make their hair perfect. Women think they look terrible when they work out for some reason.

So all these perceived insecurities combine for some awkward interactions

>theres a reason why
based larpposter

These career women types have always been a total mystery to me

I have a lot in my family and I've just watched as one after the other they break up with really good guys for reasons essentially amounting to "idk I'm just nervous I can't do this," hit 30 something, basically have a mental breakdown and start talking about how they need to "network" with all of their exes again (they always use this term specifically it's really fucking weird), to later find that the guys are all
1. Married now
2. Confused and hurt by the breakup, resenting them
A couple have even paid like 60k+ to freeze their eggs

At this point I'm kind of losing any sympathy I had for them because it seems like they're just entering other people's lives to temporarily fuck with them and waste their time before vanishing for neurotic non-reasons. My cousin just married a really good guy though so hopefully she breaks the chain, if she divorces him later I'm all in for purging these people from the planet

Women have easier lives because it's more difficult to be a woman. Have you ever gotten to know a woman? They're incapable and irresponsible and when shit goes south, they cry about it and let a man pick up the pieces. Because they don't know any better. Their lives are artificially harder because they are less capable of dealing with life.

>tfw no autistic wheyfu who gets nervous every time we're together

Attached: 12959978_1731386067145398_1868222307_n.jpg (480x480, 32K)

career women are cancer

Girls have it easy and the only women under 30 who are single are women who want to be single. After 30 it gets harder for them but they had their chances before then.

>Hang out at places with other young professionals
Please share how to find such places?

legit post

Heh that feel when you date a cute girl who’s makeup and hygiene is always on point. Go to her place for the first time. It’s a pig sty with clothes everywhere and dirty dishes in the sink.

Good fitness. Perfect teeth. Scrubbed raw every morning. Perfect makeup. Blow dried hair. Done nails. Waxed body. Filthy life and filthy living. Some busted up Kia as her car with body damage. She cashed the insurance check to buy some expensive bag because hey the car still runs and drives fine.

I guess its relatively a new role in society were all still figuring out, except these girls have to do it in real time.

Anyway, a lot of guys on fit make it sound like girls got us by the balls and they totally dominate the game on a large scale but in reality its super complex and chaotic for both sexes. Girls got their tisms too but theyre sort of in reverse compared to ours.

I dated a girl like this from my company (I know, I know) and this is exactly what happened. Broke up with me vague reasons I didn't understand, left me with no closure. I was pretty upset, but didn't try to contact her to flesh things out because I wanted to move on and not seem like a loser.

A year-ish later she calls me on her birthday and asks to get coffee. I told her I was surprised to hear from her because the breakup completely caught me off guard and I still didn't really understand why it happened and she said something like "I don't know either, we were really great together and I've regretted it ever since" and I told her I was engaged now. She started crying and we awkwardly said our goodbyes.

All in all a really confusing and emotionally negative experience I wish I hadn't had. Honestly I liked her more than my current fiance, but the idea of rolling the dice on her again only to get randomly left a second time makes me feel like I'll go insane, and I deeply resent her for even putting the idea in my head. It just feels like I'm being fucked with. I want a family more than anything, and I don't have enough spare time to burn with a second round of this.

Minimum 15 dollar a plate gastro pubs near but not in homosexual areas. The price keeps the hipsters and the riffraff out, the location is usually urban.

Their standards are also far higher

I see. Places like that are filled with boomers in my town

Damn another one. A woman you click with better vs one you can trust. Go for the sure thing, not the 2pt conversion.

That was the right choice

What’s your definition of a boomer? I see the age 30 thrown a lot lately.

>I guess its relatively a new role in society were all still figuring out, except these girls have to do it in real time.
No, most women aren't meant to have career jobs.

Probably because the average girl is more of a physical idiot than the average guy and are out of their element in a physical environment.

In what ways was your ex better than your current fiancé?

Them doing it in real time is fucking people over en-masse

Women do have you by the balls, at any point any male in a relationship could have his life completely destroyed by his girlfriend through completely legal means and there is no recourse

Anywhere but your mother’s basement. C’mon now

Sounds practical and functional. I don't know what you're complaining about.

This
Female coworkers are an abomination, graduating from uni and landing a job where all my coworkers are white men made me realize how effecient things can actually be.

>not wearing a bodycam at all times
Never gonna make it

Based.

50+
I just browsed trough photos of top 3 gastropubs in my town and there are pretty much 0 people under 30 there. Mostly 35-50yo on photos. But I guess I should check it myself in person

>in my town
>town
Might be your area. Younger people live in the city to find work.

Check em out. It’s usually not just one place, it’s usually an area. So on a Friday or Saturday night with good weather you’ll see a lot of people mid-late 20s with bmws and nice clothes. If you see that you’re probably in the right area.

Yeah, I live in a comfy but expensive college town so most people either poor students or rich boomers with some oddballs like me in the middle

I think you made the right choice good on ya

I agree, there is something strange about a girl who constantly goes to the gym week after week. Normal women are satisfied as long as someone wants to fuck them.

There probably are exceptions but it's very rare.

>She started crying
i can't imagine just randomly crying as an adult unless it's from extreme pain or somebody's death. or a really good song

Thanks guys, I think so too. It's just irritating because now I'm mentally comparing everything my current fiance does to how she was, and it's both unfair to my fiance and a pain in the ass to deal with myself. I'm hoping thays just because this happened very recently and it will stop soon.
She was just smarter, flat out. I didn't have to explain things to her, she did her own research or just intuitively knew. I didn't used to think of intelligence as a trait I wanted in a women but knowing that I could trust her to make healthy decisions for our children and finances on her own without having to hold her hand was very reassuring. Its nothing I can't fix with my current fiance though, and she's been gradually getting better.

High quality women from good families are often found in equestrian sports (NOT western pleasure, roping, or barre racing) like hunter/jumper, cross country, and dressage. It takes a lot of money to ride regularly. So their families are usually top tier. Also the riding keeps them in great shape. I dunno what it is, but most I’ve met are deeply racist underneath it all haha. Watch out though. Their fathers got them into equestrian sports to keep them away from the wiles of boys. As a result many are crazy, most are a little autistic, but some are totally bro-tier.

>Falling for the horse girl meme

Who said anything about falling for it. I’ve dabbled. It was fun. But not my thing.

I would wager that it's because biologically, women always date up and across - and up is always preferable.
But because career women put themselves on a more level playing field, they have no need for a superior man to take care of them anymore. So the attraction is more fickle.
And when they finally realize they actually can't get anything better, they come crawling back.

He's half right. Girls will have no problems finding guys who will fuck them. But finding someone who will actually entertain a relationship after they turn 30 is slim pickings.

Being a teacher to a woman like yours instills a good sense of loyalty in her. You’re on the right path. You may not have a hyper competent killer-instinct partner right out the gate, but you’ll have a trusty and loyal one who you know how they will function exactly in life’s different scenarios without second guessing. And as you’ve said, she’s getting better.

Don’t focus on what she lacks by comparison. Focus on why you love her in the first place. I bet you she’s a more caring individual than your ex (smart women tend to have way less empathy), probably younger too. Focus on the good things.

They choose to be single you coping retarded you don't have a choice.

Also too when the dreaded 30 comes around, they start to think about what really matters to them. What matters to them isn’t making partner and that 200k salary. It’s family. Then it dawns on them that they won’t have one of their own.

Finding someone who will entertain a serious relationship with them when they're 18-22 is absurdly easy, though

It seems like most of them just discard their fertile years pursuing endless cummies and IG likes, only to realize later that they may have fucked up

You do realize that men and women want 2 different things right? Women want a relationship and once they hit 30 the men in their age bracket are successful and can pull much younger women because they only want to fuck.

>tfw no dumb gf
they're better dude, they don't get any nasty ideas
usually

by the time a woman is 30, she should already have 4 kids and a husband

Comparing 30yo men to 30yo women makes no sense

No, there's a lot of guys that will stay with them.

This.

Stop coping, not every man who hits 30 does and women who are 30 are still more valuable than the average man.

I haven’t seen This level of white knighting in a while. Take some beta blockers if you’re fat, but also for your response.

They choose to be single just like we choose to be single

It's exactly this. I think I suffer from a similar thing with porn. Its stupid easy to get attention from 5's and 6's and 7's but why put up with all the bullshit and commitment when I can just wack it to a hotter pornstar and call it a day?

8's and above scare the shit out of me though. They're universally almost always taken because confident guys jump at them immediately and lock them down. Unfortunately I'm not one of those guys.

Thanks user, that's similar to what I've been telling myself. I think a lof of it may just be that she's young and naive, and hasn't had some basic habits instilled yet. She really is a good girl and she's definitely a lot more grateful for any help I give her than the ex was. They were both pretty empathetic, but the ex had a tendency to think anything I did for her she could have done herself, which just wasn't true.
She's not necessarily dumb even, I think she got a 33 on her act. The fact that she's young enough I know her act score should explain a lot of her naivete though.

Damn you just described me in college, I would have drunk ONS with the 5-7s. But couldn’t be bothered to deal with them sober.

Cope. I'm “blackpilled” about women, and I don't deny reality, boomer.

Kek. This user is hilarious

Yeah wtf she makes herself pretty for you and she's not high maintenance over her piece of shit car. Sounds like a catch just teach her to clean Holy shit.

do people care about family? i see less and less around, yes some girls go babby crazy, but not that many as far as i can see. and i see a lot of unsatisfied people around, but they don't really seem to know what they want even after going through the 30s and 40s

>thinking women wear all that makeup for you user
Feminists inbound

Not being blackpilled about women in 2019 is a sign of mental retardation at this point

I literally do not know a single guy who is "good with girls," there are tons of Chads who fuck all the time but even these guys are having a tough time finding wives, possibly even more so than less attractive men because finding a hot girl who isn't completely ruined by x20 male attention on the internet is impossible and ugly guys don't bother with hot girls. Everyone I know who's in a good relationship just randomly stumbled into it and is doing absolutely everything they can to prevent modern social nonsense from ruining their gf before they can get kids out of them

Who said anything about it being a problem? Seems he was just agreeing with the other user. She’s good at something but kinda crappy at life in general by the sounds of it.

Everyone wants a family, lots of people just fall for the "why have kids when you can have a nice car user" meme for a while before figuring it out. Lots don't realize the lack of family is why they're unsatisfied until too late, though. I only realized it recently because I have friends who sat me down and said "look user there's a reason you don't care about anything" and spelled it out for me

Why because women are a mamallian clock and men can peak at any point in their life?

Your mentality is fucking pathetic. Of course the average female is worth more but if you hit 30 and think being average as a male is okay just remove yourself from the gene pool.

>Falling for the marriage + kids meme
>2019
user please go

Attached: B7D9C1ED-673E-4AE6-919F-1F9D74F3B65E.jpg (565x459, 54K)

lol why is everything a cope on this board all of the sudden

Any girl that champions something like a self improvement lifestyle or any kind of personal passion or academic endeavor is better than like 70% of broads but also unfortunately seen as a dweeb by their thot peers and dismissed as too busy doing their own thing by dudes that might approach them. This is an unfortunate reality.

underrated

Non-european women do.