/fraud/ - DYEL cope edition

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and coping general.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

Attached: 3F8D1CA0-45F9-4FE3-9326-47F7E97157B9.gif (320x240, 821K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/1Kie8
youtube.com/watch?v=mPtr2_losZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah I don't edit my pics idiot stop projecting

Attached: 0664AD52-D815-4AB7-A09E-B36BECADBCA4.jpg (750x727, 101K)

I already have mild insomnia. sleeping better since cutting out a meal at night too.

this is photoshop not editing. also

> projecting this much

like masT said, some of you can do all the editing you want and will still not look even decent. focus on yourself and stop hating on others who are clearly better

just squint bro

angles and filters my dude

Attached: 11C1DF94-E1DF-4B62-B944-571794CB3E5F.jpg (597x592, 64K)

the problem with your estimates is that you haven't the slightest idea of steroids outside of injecting them

this is why you got curbstomped by nano and trenboy the other day for giving shit advice

i don’t give advice just my experience and what works for me.

>yeah bro youll make good gains on 250mg test per week
>works great for me
>while forgetting that he's also blasting near 1g of fucking npp

I was growing on 180mg test and had disclosed before that I ran high npp. it’s not my fault if you don’t read through the thread

I also BnC so 250mg all year is solid for me

still would

retard cope the post

you got curbstomped in that entire thread for that shit advice so hard you started sucking trenboys dick just so he would be your friend again

Can you even form your own opinion or do you just copy everything that masT says?

makes me actually laugh irl you spend all day thinking about me

>retard sperging out again in thread
>recall some memory about retard getting BTFO for being retarded
>call him out for being retarded again
>haha he must be thinking about me all day
you don't have much of a life outside of fraud do you

lol dude just let it go and stop projecting

projecting what exactly? do you even know what projecting means? you are an absolute mong

who would’ve thought even IFBB pros gain weight in the off season kek.

BUT I WANT TO LOOK LIKE ZYZZZZZ ALL YEAR

Attached: E4385885-944C-494B-A20E-A865C9411B02.jpg (750x739, 462K)

>Tren HEXAHYDROBENZYLCARBONATE
Anybody tried this? Compared to other tren?

B-BUT YOU DONT HAVE LEG STRIATIONS WHILE BULKING

kek. you guys always make me laugh.

the point is you've never cut and you never will, fatty

one of the worst looking physiques i've ever seen lol

I’m not sure what you’re getting at since you don’t look like the off-season pic either. Chill with the inflated ego shit and just be humble, dude.

It’s a longer ester than ace but shorter than enth iirc. No reason to run it since it’s way more expensive than either of the conventional esters.

Attached: A9803C1A-A78B-4D93-965C-A211A04C7524.jpg (1125x1401, 1.04M)

have you not seen testifys physique

yes and i’m sure he looks better than you do

trip on testicle

>this is photoshop not editing
You edit photo's in Photoshop kek

guys help. my hamstrings are growing and making my ass look smaller

Attached: FE293BD3-BCED-4F3D-A940-3915FF133C90.jpg (749x1061, 120K)

no I don’t. just sometimes darken it a little

>a little

topjej

I don't mean that you edit photo's in Photoshop. You are saying ''this is Photoshop not editing'', but you edit photo's in Photoshop.

problem is those pics are changing proportions and altering appearance and shape. it’s like using structure on instagram - you’re just accentuating what you already have, right? the DYELs will always cope because no matter what they have nothing to accentuate

Attached: 5D3A2E1C-4BD4-4352-A20D-3972E50B218D.jpg (750x719, 525K)

Lookin sexy, test

my wifes son needs to dig a hole for a school project. will steroids help me dig it? it has to be 500 deep

Trips and that retard testify dies in 2019 and we will get a good fraud general again

What's the biggest I could get by just blasting 500mg of test-e ?

>Reddit link

The point is that you're not even close to being lean and you never actually been lean yet you talk a lot of shit. Cut first and then talk shit.

Difference is that you don't even look close to that off-season pic.

Lmaoing hard at your delusions, you look like shit and compare yourself to some ifbb pros.. What a lost faggot you are lel

im sure there the same person.. mast needed someone to take all the heat he was getting here..

>glands
>alex
>now testicle

Why is there always one faggot who comes, completely derails every thread for six months with 100 retarded posts every thread, filled with blatant delusion, only to disappear without a trace? I've never seen another general that consistently has this issue to this degree.

testicle is by far the worst since he's always sucking dick to all the trips here

Attached: Zki6LEk.gif (345x352, 1016K)

>1g test / week
>Pee stream is slow as fuck like 5 drops a second
>Peed 9 times in an hour last night
Will my prostate ever recover guys im freaking out

> 1 week cut here on test and deca

ok now what

Attached: 4AB350C8-6E25-4680-A8A2-F4209BC7BD65.jpg (750x1333, 130K)

He's not as bad as glands.
I kind of miss maximum mental illness alexxx though. Shame he got baker acted before he raped and murdered that receptionist

Pumpkin seed oil and saw palmetto.

On 700 mg tren and no urine issues.

I just shoved a tube in my dick and carry a plastic bag and call it a day.

FUCK NO, alex was a legitimately insane kid and the worst part is that he was completely natty, spreading bullshit around even worse than testify and he constantly tried to being drama to these threads by making fun of people cross-thread. at least testify's retardation is mostly contained

glands was okay, he was worse when both him and alex were posting together but alone he was okay. seeing his pics made me laugh every God damn time too lmao

>1 week cut

I think i’ve been so edgy because I eat so much my body is giving up. Definitely need a cut this year. Back on the nandrolone in the fall after a week or two more

threw in 20mg epistane per day bro

do you really believe that any of your grainy and heavy filtered photos do any justice? Why can't you take a normal physique photo from the front like everybody else and it's always some grainy oversaturated shit?

You could take a picture like a normal human being. Not like some over semiconscious fat chick who needs to zoom, crop, take twenty photos, use lighting and angles / take such a bigfoot esc quality photo no one can tell the pixelation from your abs. Just take a normal body shot. Watching you try to defend yourself while posting the same fucking pictures you post every time someone asks for your pictures. Has got to be the saddest fucking thing here aside from masT's height.

why do you guys hate so much with these blog posts? it’s pretty pathetic

I’ve occasionally had prostate problems b&c for years but I hopped on finasteride because I’m paranoid of hair loss and it’s helped my prostate a lot.

Dude what else would he do with his time? He has no friends, just hangs around fraud all day. Spending an hour a day taking pics is smalltime for him.

who the fuck do you think you are to tell me how to take my pictures LMFAO imagine the delusion.

he pretends his phone takes bad pictures every time despite him having a fucking iPhone then he uses that excuse to heavily filter his pics. it's kinda sad but hey whatever helps him cope and feel better about himself

backyard is favorite part of my house

Attached: F6012DC3-2D79-4C65-9995-6A850D01B828.jpg (750x1334, 580K)

He even edits these landscape photos...

your photos look like you're trying to hide something or trying to fool us into believing you're bigger or leaner than you actually are.

why not take a pic like the pose in this photo:

I'm actually your biggest fan. Anytime I have confidence issues I just come here and read what you gotta say (as you are always here). It's like following one of those externally obese people on youtube. They complain at every comment, make excuses, delusion fulled by conceitedness. You genuinely make life better not only for me, but the other people here. I'm dead serious also. Anyone who is willing to take gear to look a specific way and still be this much of a pussy who has to say shit like "I'll mog you IRL bro" anytime you get mocked. Is gold, pure fucking gold.

here you go. because you guys always talk shit no matter what. I can say “here is me MID BULK” and you scream “NO ABS LOOKING FAT REEEEEE”

pure autism.

glad to inspire

Attached: 69387B96-8319-4AF8-98EB-D3BDF9DAAC32.jpg (733x934, 149K)

Is home-brew user still around?
Guiacol Vs MCT?
I would use Mig840 because the cost wouldn't bother me but i can't find any UK at all.

Compared to all the filtered/angled ones, this is actually by far the best pic of you lol, so dunno why you'd filter them

Attached: 1458029621409.jpg (1200x1793, 209K)

Not him but use MCT. Guiacol is a supersolvent not a carrier.

The difference between viscosity in mig840 and mct is nominal imo. Plus I’m hella allergic to mig840 apparently since it gave me a weird ass abscess infection that I literally just popped 2 days ago and had been there since late November.

Thanks user, nice one

guaiacol is a supersolvent. you want mct or gso for regular homebrewing. miglyol is cool but some people react really badly to it so I wouldn't recommend it if it's your first time using it even if you could find some

use mct/gso for regular brews, get guaiacol if you need to make something hold in a much higher concentration than normal (dhb higher than 100mg/ml, test e if you want to make it hold at 500mg/ml, high concentrations of tren a, etc)

anyone ever been enough of a madman to cruise on tren?

imgur.com/a/1Kie8

Personally both GSO and CSO worked great for me

Dunno wtf you want Guaicol for in brewing desu. Sounds like rip in pip.

Attached: 1450032672662.jpg (640x640, 43K)

I permablast and I was on tren for over a year before dropping it so I guess that counts? it's not that bad, my lipids were trashed obviously and I'm pretty sure it turned me into a full blown degenerate by the end of it but I survived. obviously the "do as I say and not as I do" part of me kicks in when I post here knowing I'm mostly giving advice to beginners and I just say not to use tren for more than 20 weeks

Legend

>high concentrations of tren a

hehehehehehe 250mg tren a here we come

>Roiding for this

>imgur.com/a/1Kie8
Ahh nice one you sexi spaniard

nice, what would you say about the gains? the side effects? 20 weeks is a long time to use it lol

Sesame oil works great too. You can't really go wrong with any of them. Just don't overdo it with the BB and BA like a lot of people do and it'll be fine. It's all far simpler than people make it out to be.

Attached: 1446832438529.jpg (882x1280, 227K)

Wizard, 1g Test permablast then kek
Thanks everyone, going to get on this home-brew train choo choo

>the gains
never as good as you expect them to be, but tren is tren and I never experienced any diminishing returns. gains at the end were the same as they were at the beginning
>sides
like I said, trashed lipids, degeneracy. I had what I think were kidney issues that stopped almost immediately after I discontinued the tren. I don't get a lot of tren sides, mostly just the heartburn and my cardio gets worse. increased sweating. it didn't really kick my ass any worse after 10 months than it did after 8 weeks, except for my heartburn progressively getting worse and me almost puking every morning.
>20 weeks is a long time to use it
it is for tren a, not for tren e. 16-20 is what I'd recommend on tren e but YMMV

To the low test cycle discussion: I did my first cycle with 300mg of test. Why? because I was afraid of the sides. So. fucking dumb.
Got all the sides, but also gains. Just do 500 nothing easier than that. The acne was insane even with 300mg of test. I should have just done 500 with good AI management. Still gained 20lbs in this 5 months. It was nuts.

20 pounds in 5 months (assuming that's 20 pounds of tissue and 3/4 of it is muscle) is pretty good desu
Assuming that you didn't start at skellington mode

so I'm thinking about picking up boxing as a hobby, I've been thinking about it for a while but I kept thinking bodybuilding and boxing were mutually exclusive until I stumbled on Mike Rashid's channel (and he's got like 40 pounds on me so I'm good lmao)

anyone do any kind of combat sports in here and has tips to juggle the two without negatively affecting bodybuilding?

also fucking hell boxing gyms are expensive, the one closest to me is almost a 100 a month while my gym is fuckin 10

>it is for tren a, not for tren e. 16-20 is what I'd recommend on tren e but YMMV
Mirin resistance to mental sides, starting week 12-14 is when I really notice tren affecting me mentally

Attached: 1458881133945.jpg (1080x1080, 72K)

Permanent nadrolone induced anxiety/ short-term memory loss. Stick to test/dht derivatives, brohams

youtube.com/watch?v=mPtr2_losZM

Attached: American Melons.jpg (768x768, 129K)

>video
no thanks, link the study. guessing it's nandrolone no test, too.

I liked boxing, I did it for about 6 months but I would always get super anxious before going. After I went though, I would feel like such a bad ass, it was euphoric. It helped me get into much better conditioning too. Getting punched in the face actually isn't as bad as you think it is. It's more shocking than painful. I got hit in the liver/rib area once and that shit hurt for weeks and weeks. If you get hurt boxing, you won't be able to train like you want. After 6 months, I was ready to try something else, like painting or music. It wasn't really my thing. I realized I just like lifting weights more than anything else.

keki

Attached: 1549836684501.jpg (1024x1007, 95K)

nevermind, just go back to high angle pics, better than this.

that’s why you take proviron with nandrolone. combats any potential dick problems and keeps DHT in check.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-11-20-22-56.png (720x1280, 605K)

they're fun though aren't they? would you prefer having no one around to laugh at?

Attached: nooooo.png (213x255, 134K)

Why do any anons bother spending time here? I check back in more frequently lately and these threads just get worse and worse. Everyone puts eachother down ans hates and posta inane pointless life updates about roasties you are tryig to or are banging and the drug advice is garbage and basically serves to help you guys kill yourselves for what?? a recreational bodybuildig hobby?

women dont really like 10" dicks, do they fellas?

Tren hex is like test undeca. Really long ester

No experience with it... yet. Someday I’ll probably try it since tren is so much fun

And they call me a mk677 shill

How much of an insecure cuck are you to get goaded into posting pictures of your naked and unremarkable body by anons online ... ?

Am I ready for a cycle?

Attached: IMG_20190211_022501.jpg (1744x2328, 1.4M)

lol. proviron is a godsend

> insecure
> posts pics
bait

I agree with you, user, why aren't we lifting each other up instead of putting each other down? I mean, so what if you're not Mr. Oylmpia size yet, or so what if you're not 8% bf shredded? We should still be supportive of our bros. It's not too late to turn it around.

You are insecure tho

why are you talking shit to him? do you look any better? You think it's easy being big and conditioned?