How safe is it going on a /nightwalk/ if you’re a girl? My gf wants to go for a walk and it’s 12AM on campus

How safe is it going on a /nightwalk/ if you’re a girl? My gf wants to go for a walk and it’s 12AM on campus.

Attached: 4F5449C5-283D-451A-84EE-81191EA5C559.jpg (960x956, 114K)

your GF is looking for strange dick

Depends exactly where you live

Your gf doesn't want to go for a walk, she wants to 'go for a walk'.
Also that hambeast disgusts me.

honestly, if you live in a packed urban sprawl-like neighbourhood, get ready for wastemen, fuckheads, and maybe someone actually violent.

if its on campus or a suburb, 1% chance incel assault

It’s a campus in China, but this goes in general. How late is too late for a girl to walk alone? Past 8PM?

There is no general rule. Where I live it's pretty safe to go out at any time but if you live in a city with lots of vagrants and blacks once the sun goes down girls shouldn't go out

>It’s a campus in China
Oh she'll get beaten to death. With dick.
Find a new gf user.

Campuses are safe as fuck, I love going for 3 am strolls after a set. Worst that could happen is some tweeker trying to sell you some drugs.

10 years of /nightwalk/ and the 2 worst things I have encountered are police and hobo pissing on the road.

literally 1 in 4 chance she'll be RAPED

>all those cut marks
Why are weeb chicks the most mentally fucked up

>tfw no qt p2t gf to take on night walks
>tfw no hand to hold when it's cold out

>tfwywnhlmclh

lmfao ur a gullible fag shes just going over to chads for a quick fuck

>tfw no gf with cut marks

China is very safe. One benefit of a police state is all the degenerates have been whisked off the streets. Nightwalking in China is wonderful.

Getting raped by a stranger in the street is actually very rare unless you live around minorities

literally has one job, dont be overweight

For giving you an exact answer, I'll need to know where you live, and post a pic of your girlfriend too.

this,
I know a girl that took a walk late at night & a car pulled up next to her with a few dudes (mexicans) getting out to try to pull her in, luckily she fought them off & ran away. She's mex too.
OP make her take pepper spray, conceal carry or walk with someone else, you never know.

Raheem will probably rape her on campus.