Just saw this add on my normiegram (I'm not balding btw)...

Just saw this add on my normiegram (I'm not balding btw). Turks are turning incels into Chads for only a couple of grands. Why aren't YOU flying to Turkey right now??

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-162600_Instagram.jpg (1080x1864, 1.26M)

>Why aren't YOU flying to Turkey right now??
Because I have a full head of hair you turkish cockroach.

Sterilization should be mandatory for this people.

Attached: E106046D-ACD1-49F8-8D98-6F99A5B8F4CB.png (745x425, 242K)

Bump

jesus christ just shave it off

Not everyone can pull that look

Attached: m3yr_x1W_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Imagine being this insecure

Daily reminder that hair loss is not caused by genes

>Mods, ban anyone who posts about me on Jow Forums

Lel, nice cope.

Are you saying hair isn't important?

What makes asians less prone to balding? Stronger follicles? Lower DHT levels? More estrogen in the bloodstream? Anime magic?

Because I have a full head of hair and based on my grandparents it's not going away either.

>Source: Trip Advisor

oh vey

No one knows and the follicles aren't the problem in baldness.

Wrong. I thought the same thing. The genes can be camping cunts.

American indigenous people have almost zero incidence of baldness. East Asians have had a marked increase since the adoption of a more beef-heavy diet. Sounds like genes and environment are both pretty strong factors.

Aren't the ones that are more prone to DHT-induced minutiarization the first ones to fall off? Why would the follicles from the back of the head be translated otherwise?

Chronic galea tension or skull growth. There's a far better hypothesis that explains the holes in the old theory, but it's fairly new and needs more experiments.

lol are they posting infected follicles as promotion?

>genes and environment
this is true of pretty much everything
every
thing

I'm in my mid twenties, I think I'm safe dude.

Lel, only a tiny minority of men go bald at your age.

That's what I'll do when I get past NW3, super cheap and always wanted to roadtrip Instabul
t.Greek

>get on finasteride
>at most 10$ a month
or
>go fucking bald, get your scalp massacred and get a bit of shitty hair back for 20k $

hmmm what would I choose?

I unironically got a Turkish hair transplant AMA

t. wingsofredemption

Cope harder faggot

No, it starts in your twenties. I'm not saying you can go completely bald by now you retard, I'm saying my head is exactly as full and thick as it always has been and most likely will never falter at this point.

Idiot coper.

Attached: 42EB0B4C-638F-4727-9B7B-06AF2AC36FEB.jpg (1242x2064, 824K)

>permanently killing a male hormone for the rest of your life

Surely this will have no I'll effects, because dr. Rosenberg s study says so

t. Turned my cum to water, lowered libido and erection s.
Best case sides for the vast majority of users. Unlucky one get permanent ED and turn tranny

How much did you pay? Did you get one of those packages? How was the follow up of the doctor?

>ok mods ban anyone who mentions hair

>tfw spaniard

Attached: 1521479663925.jpg (600x600, 52K)

If he lost the beard and glasses, and put on more mass, he could pull off Kingpin mode.

Attached: Kingpin.png (250x358, 109K)

If this isn't the epitome of a neckbeard

He's got plenty of mass. He just needs lean mass. Motherfucker is a ham galaxy.

tfw getting a hairline like that from stress
is it to late for me? should i try gels?

why not just get a wig?

It's hit or miss with Turkey. They're getting better though, but there's still a chance you end up with a retarded looking head of hair.

'cause then you have to feel retarded every day and you can't go swimming.

A wig is unironically a great option for people who accept their shitty genes and have no problem using cosmetics to look good. Trying to fight nature with drugs and home remedies and still having your hair fall out really sucks and wigs are a good option for those people.
>Just shave it bro
Sure, that's good if you can pull it off. But there are some freaky head shapes out there.

>nobody related to me even great great has balding
>im getting a vegeta hairline
>have a Sasquatch gorilla skull
>like longish hair
why

This guy just finds hair loss threads to post in. He is obsessed and clearly unhinged. Don't listen to the equivalent of a QAnon guy when the medical community is pretty much all settled and in agreement on hair loss.

What the fuck are you talking about? It's just an infogrpahic.

I'm talking about your asinine theory that mouth breathing and soft food causes hair loss. Your argument that 70 years ago men didn't lose their hair(based on cherry picked pictures). Don't even pretend you aren't that user.

But I'm not, lel. I actually don't think that is the cause, but there's a new hypothesis backed up by an actual research paper that states hair loss is due to DHT and a signaling protein.

>dude just visit a sketchy cheapskate foriegn sawbones for cosmetic surgery
There's so many things that can go wrong.

Not all mothers are faithful.

Why would she cuck his father with a hairlet?

Tfw eastern european and got mpb at 21, 25 now
at least i look like a criminal with a buzzcut

Turkish surgeons have basically perfected the hair transplant for about £2000 so I don't really see the need to be all crybaby about it. Just get the shit done, worked for Rooney and any other balding guy, even the rapper Tyga got it done.

Attached: 1547504563325.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Hair transplants aren't for everyone. They're great if you're just losing your hairline or have a bald spot. But they don't work if you're destined to lose all the hair on top. They can also be a problem if you go in to get one too early and the hair behind it falls out.

*falls out*

Rooney isnt doing so good, try to find newer pictures.