Mewing

I just found this on the internet , how legit is this? has any of you tried it before?

Attached: mewing.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zbzT00Cyq-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thats somewhat what happened to me after half a year. Its worth it.

Do your research. It makes sense and there's some evidence it works but it will be harder and slower the older you are.

Watch Mew's News video and do what he says to help gather more solid evidence.

Attached: 9390EB10-84EF-40FF-AE02-F954FC7C1CD4.jpg (871x1241, 88K)

i did look it up and watch dr mew. I still dont know what the fuck hes talking about. I have proper tongue posture and breathe through my nose. What more do i need to do?

Stop making mew mainstream. This should be a secret

You have covered 2 of the 4 parts. You are missing tongue and hard chewing and proper swallowing.

Kinda unrelated but does anybody else have pronunciation problems? My tongue is about 12cm long or about 4.5inches and when I speak I usually bit the tip and my S is more pronounced so it sounds like I'm a tard.
Anyone have any help other than to kill myself?

I'm trying to give it a shot as well but it seems like my palate is so narrow that I literally can't breathe at all when pushing up the back third of the tongue, I thought this was normal for everybody but apparently it's not. I'll be wearing a palatal expander in a few days so hopefully it's gonna take care of that too

If you say the word sing to push the tongue upward and you can't breathe, it is normal.

How exactly does mewing work? I read a few articles and reddit posts but I'm still a little confused, can someone explain it to me in simpler terms?

Too late.
youtube.com/watch?v=zbzT00Cyq-g

Attached: 1532040028904.jpg (500x500, 60K)

You just have a heavy tongue

Do you mean how would it change your facial structure over time?

if you start off looking like this then there is no hope

why?

so I can use it to my advantage and no one else can making me better in comparison

I have so many questions:
Do I need to actually push the roof of my mouth, as in apply strength through suction, and actively feel the force, or just rest it there?
Can too much strength mess things up?
Do I need to do this with the entirety of my tongue or just the tip's half?

Attached: 1542035005071.jpg (540x732, 74K)

Mike mew's videos get 200k-500k views. It's pretty mainstream

you're 12

I also have a question. When I hear people say "push all of your tongue up to to the roof of the mouth."... Is that even possible?

I can push the tip and slightly more to be against the roof of my mouth, but not the freakin' base of my tongue, that's obviously attached to my throat structure.

Am I daft?

I've been learning to song the past 2 years and my pronunciation is much better than before. My confidence in using large words and words with S is much higher. Dunno if it'll help but something to think about.

*sing thanks phone

rat bastard

wtf is mewing

Orthotropedics are legit. But there have been no, to almost none, reports where someone got a noticable result when they're fully grown. But even when you are fully grown you can get great results with prosthetics that you have to wear while you're sleeping.

That being said, there have been a few examples where people have had great results from just mewing and having good tongue posture when they started at a considerably late age (12-16). If you ever have children teaching them mewing and correct tongue posture is a must for turning them in a Chad or Stacey.

Touching your inner most teeth gently and pushing your tongue to the roof of your mouth to develop a good jawline. I haven't tried it but from what I've heard it's supposed to work if you do it for a year or so

Read out loud everyday for 30 minutes. Your pronounciation should become alot better in a short while. If you keep struggling consult a speech therapist. I went to one because I Always mumbled and it did wonders for me. It's fucking great never hearing "excuse what did you say?" instead of people asking me that every few sentences I said.

Rewording this question:
What is more important to mew? The later half of the tongue (the tip), or the first half (the one closer to the throat)? The answer to this would tell me exactly how the mewing should be done.

So is mewing only that?
Wtf, I've been doing this all my life as my natural tongue posture.
Where the hell do most people keep their tongues then?

I can either push the tip of my tongue, or the closest as possible to the base of my tongue, hence this question: But, from my understanding of the "biology" behind mewing, it seems you need to focus on the part closer to the base of your tongue.
Try smiling by grinding your teeth together. Then, keeping your teeth together, swallow. During the swallowing, interrupt your tongue at its highest point. That's more or less what I presume to be the correct mewing point. It's fairly close to the base.

Not sure if my jaw has made any gains, but after 4 weeks of pushing my tongue into my upper mouth, my gf said my cunnilingis game is off the wall.

I, too, have trouble with pronunciation. I pronounce words too fast, and I usually cut the last syllables. I also have trouble pronouncing the S.
Being conscious of it doesn't really help. Even when I try to slow down as much as possible and carefully think every single word, it still goes like this:
Hello... my... name... isano... And...
(when it should be said: Hello, my name is user, and..."
Reading helps, I just need to build discipline to do it daily.

Mewing makes the top of my tongue's tip feel "raw", this is making me worry about losing tongue sensitivity

I can, your tongue is just atrophied.

Here's what I heard that suddenly made it click for me:

Smile really big with your mouth open, and while doing that, swallow. You'll feel most of your tongue press up against the roof of your mouth, and that's how you want it to rest.

The first half.

That's the feeling you should get, but not being able to breathe by doing that is normal.

it doesnt work, its a cope for ugly people giving them hope that that can become attractive

I can breath normally. Reckon it would take a tremendous amount of force for me to suffocate. Are people really pushing it that much?

I mew on my bf’s dick every day.

What I've learned did a video on it recently, quite informative

You won't, that's the normal oral posture.

no I mean how do you do it?

No, but you can do it and then remove the tongue from the roof of the mouth to then notice you cannot breathe despite no lingual pressure.

Oh shit that worked
Danks user

Idk if it’s legit or not but he’s right about your mouth not getting much exercise, so I have been working in some jaw & tongue exercises on the train to work. I’ve found it helped with my mumbling and I might have gotten some recent facial gains

Because it doesn't work and I'm tired of threads like this shitting up my board.

Hide and sage if you don't like them, sissy.

it makes sense for kids, won't do shit for adults, maybe it will improve your cheekbones slighty but if you're a chinlet you can forget about correcting that with this method

Not only that, there's the chewing, swallowing, breathing and oral parts.

People either leave their tongues hanging or pushing against their teeth.

1. Swallow by pushing your tongue against the roof of your mouth and without the aid of your cheek muscles.
2. Breath through your nose everytime unless you are extremely exhausted.
3. Push your whole tongue against the palate 24/7.
4. Your teeth should be gently touching each other and your lips lightly sealed.
5. Chew slowly and harder foods.
6. Practice tongue and hard chewing (Mike Mew explains them in his youtube channel).

What if you are tongue tied

>how legit is thi
I think that is two different people. Isn't the one on the right that actor? Can't remember what they were in.

It's legit but it's not like instant gains.
Also it works less the older you are, especially after you leave your puberty growth period (so, till you're 20ish basically).

In my case it changed not because I knew of Mew, but rather because I had some problem in my sinus which made breathing through my nose hard. After I had surgery to correct my sinus, and I explicitly told the surgeon to not mess my jawline and nose, I was still left at that age with a mouthbreather face (19). Years later, just from breathing through my nose comfortably, which also changed how I ate (didn't have to breath openly as much during eating), and sleeping (can sleep mouth closed), my face did change. Not drastically but I no longer have a mouthbreather face thankfully.

I know it's only an anecdote from someone who's not even posting face, but welp.