40 days fast

I'm going to fast for 40 days. I want to follow in His footsteps and also loose fat

Will I die?

BTW. I'm a Europoor so it will be expensive but I'm going to drink only glass water

I'm tall and pretty strong but a fat fuck (around 30% BF) mostly in face and stomatch

Attached: Christ in the desert.jpg (679x599, 98K)

How is fasting gonna be expensive?
What is this

it's possible you could die. fasting definitely works but for that long you'll need some sort of medical supervision/trainer. and you'll need to take minerals.

Why 40 days though? Just eat on weekends or something more safe yet effective. don't be retarded about it

Attached: 1544523438452.png (1132x632, 1.01M)

Glass water is pretty expensive in Poland lol and it's hard to get

You will lose weight. Get a lot of headaches, potentially fuck over your liver if you’re already pretty fat. Hepatic Lipidosis. Your short term memory will suffer badly. Your joints will suffer. By the end you will be skinny but your body will be a wreck.

Why not spread out the 40days over 40weeks have a fasting Friday where you go 24 hours without calories. Then do a 16/8 fast/eat schedule the rest of the week? It’s much safer and will give you a better result.

>Why 40 days though?
because I want spiritual gains user it's a way to clean my soul and get shredded completely

>t's possible you could die
but I should be fine as long as I'm taking minerals right? Pottasium + Sodium + Magnesium

Attached: RCMFastingJesus.jpg (489x349, 46K)

>hy not spread out the 40days over 40weeks have a fasting Friday where you go 24 hours without calories
I have 30% BF it's a lot of fuel. I read about a guy that went half a year just drinking tea and coffee and he was fine, I'm sure nothing bad will happen

it would be extremely painful

what the h*ck is glass water?

>Spiritual gains
>Christianity

Pick one.

It's byproduct of crafting glass and crystals of all sorts, it's said to be the purest water,containing all possible minerals thus it's very expensive.

>he fell for shallow face of christianity meme without researching it's deep tradition of spirituality ,misticism and meditation

It's like you want to be a walking joke

Attached: 299_woda-zrodlana-srednionasycona-co2-0-9l.jpg (748x748, 179K)

>tips

>It's byproduct of crafting glass and crystals of all sorts, it's said to be the purest water,containing all possible minerals thus it's very expensive.
yikes

Do it with medical supervision.
Get salt, potassium and magnesium or you're going to do permanent damage to your body or just die.

nice go-to but it's been getting kinda stale since 2013
Now embrace the Unconquered Sun

Attached: 47106533_2177530495836394_5015942286085718016_n.png (239x230, 68K)

just stop being a fedora

I'm no man of God, user. But is right, you'll get better results with a more reasonable approach, wouldn't your God want that for you?

>Fedora

Oh, what's unpopular in the normal word these days? Religion! Oh shit, I need to prove I am more enlightened. What's the easiest fast food fad diet religion I can get to? Oh yeah, Christianity!

based. i am going to do this too. 40 days was my goal because i easily have 40lbs of fat to lose, so i thought it would be not too tough on the body. i was going to start on wednesday for reasons. i've done 5 day fasts before but not in a while.
when are you starting OP? did you start today?

Nigga it is called mineral water and mineral water only.
wtf.

Why christian nations of europe have been superior in most of benchmarks for hundreds of years?
Either Christianity works and is pretty good morality, or white people are better than everyone else.

It's glass water, we get it differently than normal mineral water.

>Either Christianity works and is pretty good morality, or white people are better than everyone else.
what a dumb dichotomy.

explain how people with inferior morality achieved peak civilization,and also explain how those with superior one, were savages.

>Christianity
>Morality

Can you imagine someone legitimately saying that with a straight face?

They didn't reach shit with morals. They murdered, raped, manipulated and bought their way to the top and then did a few Hail Marys to "repent". That's your Christian morals. "Abstain from everything but if you can't, well it's cool, you can just pray for a bit and God Forgives All".

Spoken like a true Jow Forums retard who has never read the bible

>Can you imagine someone legitimately saying that with a straight face?

Wow,how edgy. Make an argument or stuff yourself with dragon dildo

>They murdered, raped, manipulated and bought their way to the top and then did a few Hail Marys to "repent". That's your Christian morals. "Abstain from everything but if you can't, well it's cool, you can just pray for a bit and God Forgives All".

You dumb fucking cunt,do you seriously think that world of the past was a place to exercise your compassion to mankind ?
Christians were alive because they fought for it, every single other nation in the world was alive because they fought for it. World was a place full of bloody struggle, you either fought or you died.
And you fucking dimwit want to apply new Testament rules of how to lead society to whole fucking world,while world wishes for nothing than just to kill or dominate you.

New testament rules are applied within one's society. Old testament rules outside of it.

Noble savage my ass you brainlet, read a fucking book on how world used to be

Attached: 1510763733480.jpg (566x473, 68K)

I ment water in glass bottles, they are expensive and hard to get here

>tips

>Get salt, potassium and magnesium
will do, don't worry I already did shorter fasts I know that minerals are very important

>Can you imagine someone legitimately saying that with a straight face?
Says the sodomite.

>listening to pagan catholics
>conveniently leaving out egyptians who murdered children

>when are you starting OP? did you start today?
I'm starting tomorrow bro. It's my last meal tonight, I'm going to eat a lot of vegetables and good food to make sure I have plenty of vitamins and minerals to go

we will make it user!

Attached: 167349.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

With all this salt, looks like you're set for your snake juice. Weird how easy it is too piss you off despite faith. Whatever happened to turn the other cheek? Or is that the wrong part of the bible for the for time again?

>conveniently leaving out egyptians who murdered children

How's that neglecting healthcare by professionals because your faith in God will cure your kid working out for you? Oh, the kid died.

>>conveniently leaving out egyptians who murdered children

lol god literally killed the first born son of every egyptian

So you just don't have arguments at all.
Righteous wrath was never a sin.
You don't even know what turning other cheek means...

I'm angry at your all knowing attitude while you know nothing

Attached: 1515453377456.png (1380x511, 381K)

There's no point in exerting myself in creating much in the way of arguments since you just ignore the few I have.

And yeah sure. Must be so convenient to have a religious doctrine that you can randomly interpret exactly how you deem helps you the most at any given moment. And even if that fails, there's always a passage in bible that applies, even if there's another passage that contradicts the other.

Nevermind personal growth, personal ethics, building up your character, just put faith in God like a good little sheep. Baa baa.

Christianity had shit morals, but that's how so many christian civilizations peaked. The only difference between christian societies and non-christian societies/powers is that chr*stians wasted time trying to make excuses for their bad degenerate behaviour.
literally slave morality - and just as expected from a chr*stian you're projecting, thinking anyone who isn't christian must also not be moral or spiritually guided.

Attached: download (1).jpg (257x196, 8K)

Not a fan of Nietchze but he's right on this.

Christianity peaked because it had the right mix of rules and "forgiveness" for breaking the rules. It's the helicopter mom - ever protecting and strict but will never ever let you go. It "relieved" the common people from having to make decisions for themselves, or indeed even try to have any sort of personal growth in the way of ethics. It was similar to what media is today - makes you feel just the right amount of unhappy that you keep consuming it for the few morsels of relief in form of trivial entertainment.

OP, have you ever done a fast before? Do you know the true purpose of fasting? Are you just going to fast on food? Fasting is really about strengthening your connection with God by rejecting habits/desires of the flesh. Starving the flesh is more than just food, it could also mean eliminating time with worldly things, ie. TV or the internet. Time spent on those things would be allocated to God, through prayer, praise, worship, and reading the Bible. Physical benefits are actually secondary, a by-product. If this is your first time fasting, maybe start with a relatively "easier" fast, such as a Daniel fast.
I don't say any of this as any kind of judgement or anything, but I am just concerned if you might not receive the true benefits of fasting.

Attached: IMG_20190126_170047.jpg (552x690, 45K)

Depends on how much fat you have to lose, OP. Lent is just around the corner so I take it you're doing it for that as well? Good to see yet another brother on the fasting path. I did it last year, lost ~60 lbs in 46 days, 20 of it was water weight though lmao. Gonna go for 60 days and actually get some cardio in this time. I'm a jobless NEET so I want to spend most of this just walking from sundown to sunset and reading the Bible when I get home, no internet either. Make sure you are supplementing all your vitamins and electrolytes too or else cramping will be a big problem about a week in, especially if you have a job.

Attached: 5EB004B7-FCF9-45A9-B563-F9791F202819.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>Glass water is pretty expensive in Poland lol and it's hard to get
Maybe consider this?
Wife bought pic related (yep, it's glass) with 10 filters for 100 onions, because she doesn't want our kids drinking BPA from plastic. I was sceptical, but it actually filters the tap water pretty well.I did fasting 2 years ago and it worked well, just remember to start slowly.

Powodzenia.

Attached: acb7b1889320d8168c3c70132e57b2df.jpg (800x627, 62K)