I beat up my best friend

we were best friends since we were kids but i grew into a fat powerlifter and he became a 160 lbs DYEL skinnyfat, big differences but that didnt matter because we had the same sence of houmor

things changed when we started to work together, he started to make fun of me to please our boss and stuff to the point of him being a bully towards myself

the same happened in school he was always trying to be the guy who would mock me but i didnt care

so i got tired of this and i hit him extremely hard yesterday when we left the work, he started to cry and was embarrassed because there were lots of people there and many women, he was crying and screaming how much his head hurts

apparently i destroyed his jaw and hes going to be fred by probes for a time and yes im taking charges and maybe gonna spend a time in jail

who was wrong here ? i tried to talk to him to stop mocking me but he didnt listen
so i had to do it in the bad way

Attached: 1539561330361.jpg (450x300, 26K)

>hes going to be fred by probes

Attached: 1i7jmt.jpg (421x834, 94K)

You were in the wrong for getting bothered by emotional mogging

>he started to make fun of me to please our boss
>he was always trying to be the guy who would mock me

he literally deserved it, next time pick your friends better
you made him his bitch and no amount of police involvement and shitty laws will whipe the humiliation he felt

Real men can control their emotions.

T.boomer

yeah im not emotionally strong to the point of support insults or abuses, i get mad fast

i feel guilty man, but damn, i could feel his brain shaking into my hand and wrists it was ludicrous how he couldnt do nothing about it but get chin fisted like if i was a baseball bat and he the ball

Ladder climbers and kiss-asses get the rope.
Ya did gud, never try to impress someone who sucks the corporate tit.

>real men never hit a woman!!

tell me more of these boomer-san

Attached: 1518524922353.png (500x913, 230K)

you did the right thing by sticking up for yourself but fucked up by going to jail for it
could have just pushed him around a bit or something, though even that would probably get you fired or at least warned if he told your boss

You could've just talked to him about it before punching him in the face you fucking moron

>not talking to him about it after punching him in the face

never gonna make it

Same happened with me too. Fucker has no sense of brotherhood or even gratitude. Always tries to mock me when others are present. Cut off my ties with him after being friends with him for years. Call me 3-4 times a week but i generally skip his calls.

Pro tip- Avoid toxic people like plague.

Should have just killed him and drop him in a ditch.

My brother got his jaws broken so he had to wear some screws and bolts in there and go through a few surgeries. He looks only a bit different now and most people wouln't even notice but he's not the same person he used to be.

you did good, he will now respect you more

Should've got him in a semi-serious headlock, not too hard to leave a mark but hard enough to prove a point, you'd have avoided involving police this way and still got the message across.
>he actually pressed charges
He was never your best friend to begin with.

You could've sued him for bullying. How come there isn't a place on your job to report bullying on job? Also can you use "I was provoked" in your defense?

It happened to me once with an old friend but I just left and cut contact with the entire group. I'm better off now. If you have toxic people in your life just cut contact with them.

>Respond verbal mockery with physical violence

You're in the wrong for escalating you raging sperg fatty, have fun in jail, also he was never your friend from the start. You should've either had a serious conversation with the guy and cut him out completely if he refused to budge, but no, you had to be a caveman.

Talk shit get hit by the bloatmaxxer

yeah if he was constantly fucking with you at work you could say some shit about work place harassment

You because you hit him. You cant just hit people You don't like and get them hospitalized, you couldve killed him. Now if you were being bullied by him you shouldve just gotten even inconspicuously. Couldve given him cookies laced with laxative or something.

Youre both faggots.

Not him but having sparred with women both in striking a grappling styles, the reason hitting a woman is so looked down upon is the same as beating up a kid when youre in your 20s. Fighting women, even in a sport context when you're specifically not using strength, is like fighting a kid. Unless the woman has a weapon it is not justifiable.

Yeah, exactly while back then people were fighting over nothing and domestic violence was the norm. The wife-beater name didn't come from nowhere.

Those are wolved that hide in sheep clothing. Busting each others balls between friends is ok, but making fun of one another infront of other people, specially those that neither of you know that well is fucked up. He was never your friend, dont let time be a big deal here. I have friends from high school that until today I still keep in touch with that will never do stuff like that.

Bully him back, call him a weak shit and humiliate him for a long time. He is gonna know not to fuck with you

Why didn't you scare him?
That should be enough

If your friend was constantly mocking you (not in a friendly fun manner) around people and overall treated you like shit. Then he wasn't really much of a friend and he deserved it. But you went to far in "breaking his jaw", which means he can charge you with assault, and that can fuck you over. I'm not sure if his injuries are serious, but you can claim harrassment in work if they're not. But yeah, you kinda fuck up. Have a good time bloat lord.

Attached: 1539902667169.jpg (640x360, 41K)

You realise the traditional punishment for wife beating in the US was being tarred and feathered, right?

>I'm a fat powerlifter
That's cool, show us some trophies you got!