I got a GF Jow Forums

I got a GF Jow Forums.
just posting to say thanks for the help - I owe a lot of my gains to this board. the digits were right after all.

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM

Attached: 1530059466661.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7KTRpmeTdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

one thing I never understood about gfs: do you meet daily if you dont live together?

For all other anons

youtube.com/watch?v=H7KTRpmeTdM

Also good job OP

You know, I always wondered this
I mean, wouldn't that get kind of annoying after a while?

Good job OP, you're making it. Yesterday I was actually rejected for the first time.

What do you do with your gf?? I have absolutely no idea what couples even do when they're together. What do they talk about? How often are there sexual connotations between your words? Do you ever get bored of each other?

all depends on lifestyle and preferences I guess. I prefer to meet like twice or sometimes thrice a week, or else you end up like an old grumpy couple 6 months in

Attached: 1548897861888.jpg (1600x1033, 506K)

Post grill

She kinda looks like a 100% looksmaxxed anne frank. that's the best i can give you kek

lmfao
shes still a regular person, you know. Hang out, get food, get to know eachother deeper. Should be natural, especially by the time you ask someone to be your partner.

Not OP, but I see mine about 3 times a week because of conflicting schedule. I honestly dont think I could live with her and be around her 24/7 because shes a total gains goblin and always wants to eat out or get fatty snacks. She also always wants to do stuff and sometimes I just need to be alone and study or chill out. During winter break we were literally doing shit and eating out every day and it got tiring and expensive

We have a date night every friday and usually hang out all weekend

If the timing works out. If anything I wish phones didn’t exist so I didn’t have to text everyday.

When I'm with my girlfriend we usually cook together, play games like mario kart/party, walk her dog at the park, and bang. Sometimes we'll go out to a movie or a restaurant. There's almost always a sexual connotation when we talk with each other. Lately I've been taking her to the gym because she wants to stop being chubby (honestly I like the chubbyness) but she also wants to work on her ass so that's nice.

this. texting really makes the relationship worn out and stale. it's like everything you want to say has already been said over a metal brick

Attached: 1547842156782.jpg (584x657, 231K)

>this level of autism
I hope you’re just underage.

If you’re asking to be with someone you don’t have mutual interests with, you likely are just into them for sex and if this is the case your relationship will fail.
If that’s not the case then do what you both have an interest in. I started off playing WoW with my wife and now we train together, game together, go out to eat at places we like together, shit post together (she’ll do so on Facebook while I’m on here arguing with you fags). It’s pretty legit.

Attached: 782FE580-7C95-46B6-BE0A-09866A726199.jpg (750x1334, 207K)

I'm 19 but I've been in a relationship for about 10 months now, average we stay at least 1 night together a week or can hang out all weekend, ya I like the break even at times it feels to much to me, we have a everything u think a good couple does an argue like once a week, not badly but ya she likes to eat out an I prefer her coming over than going to her house, (parents house) she is a little bbw with her butt being to big for her which I like, but I really can take a toll on my schedule.

Attached: 1549823110499.jpg (600x600, 64K)

I’ll straight up just tell potential mates that I’m not much on texting, I prefer face to face interactions or at least a phone call if that’s not possible. I work, I train, I spend time with friends and family, and during all of these times I don’t like to just be face first into my phone. If they can’t accept that then they aren’t worth the time to begin with because they’re likely vain or insecure and need the constant attention.

thanks fren. keep up your game and rejection's no biggie

Attached: 1549880326707.png (220x220, 40K)

I'm 18 no bully pls

Attached: 1549428766483.jpg (597x596, 57K)

This. Usually all weekend.

You’ll figure it out and have yourself the perfect qt too, anons. Though it took until I was 25 and a lot of pain leading up to it before finding the one. Just focus on self improvement, keep your standards high in terms of personality, and you’ll get what you deserve.
We all make it eventually, boys.

Attached: CDBDBFFE-19C6-47BB-B348-434DCDF048F4.jpg (2125x2125, 894K)

Dubs and we all get our oneitis

My ex is in town. We hung out last night just dinner and drinks with friends. I wanna hit her up again today, I still have feelings for her. What do?

This. Also how do they know that she's your gf? Do you ask her at some point or does this come naturally? How do you know?

so close

Attached: 1380143167367.jpg (1600x1064, 319K)

and one day she will leave you broken-hearted.
why even try.

Dubs and we dont

>wouldn't that get kind of annoying after a while

good god YES!
the gym becomes a refuge

Attached: hams.jpg (800x600, 132K)

Yeah, unless schedule is off.
Its mostly
>hey babe wanna come to my place tonight :3
>sure babe ill be there after i get these gainz :3
Or vise versa, its that simple.

Digits for the cute girl at Whole Foods

Imagine one of your normal friends, but you have sex, too.
>No friends
Imagine your imouto, but you have sex, too.

Anne Frank is already 100% looksmaxed you two headed bore

PLEEEASE

Vegita is based
Berus is based
Freiza is based

That's all

It's pretty much the reason one stays over the other's place a lot or they move in together.

Go job putting yourself out there.
Get a load of this virgin. Shared interestes is over-rated. It's all about chemistry, connection, and communication.
Fuck, watch tv, eat, take buddy shits, all the stuff you can't do alone.
Fuck off roastie.

Myself and my buddies were all asked by the girl "what are we". Girls love stupid shit like that, they always end up asking

thank you anons. after I was rejected I was shocked to find that it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. I'm just proud that I tried.

And just think, you probably actually had some feelings for the girl. What if you just did this with women you find attractive in the street or at a bar? You can try, and have the possibility of getting your sick ducked and if you get rejected its nbd.

Dubs and we all get the cute girl at whole foods.

No, absolutely not. That's a good way to get tired of her real fucking fast.

t. He who will die alone

I’m both the second and last person you quoted. Cope harder by assuming I’m a chick.

Attached: 33358984-696C-4E16-AD55-412E3B4B653C.jpg (320x360, 39K)

Brehs happening to me to. I've become a bit more casual with the gym because I'm happy where I'm at. Got set up with the biggest qt and initially thought she was way out of my league. Next thing I know she's asking to tag along with our friends more and more. Then she asked me to visit her since she lives a city over at school. Got there and she bought a bunch of my fave foods and had a meal ready for me. Gonna hold onto this one for dear life.

Just because you were born male, doesn't mean you ever grew up to be a man.

Your mom said I’m more manly than any of the “men” she’s been with or raised.

Based 12 yo humor bro

I’m your daddy, not your bro.

not unless we live together, we have lives outside of each other. No need to be codependent.