Rate my pull day

10x10x220 row
10x10x220 pull
10x10x165 tbar

Attached: 1549746057265.jpg (1152x2048, 655K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qG2HwH1JkAI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

10/10 would pull again

Attached: 1BDD47E0-4F80-4F7D-B543-653CB13A2625.jpg (773x1000, 599K)

Imagine pulling out her one-piece bottom where her asshole is and smelling it wouldn't that be so gross and smelly haha

based haha poster

Quick beginner question whats up with push and pull days can I do push and pull moves during the same day at gym?

What the fuck is wrong with this board?

u can do whatever u want lad. its all personal preference.

youtube.com/watch?v=qG2HwH1JkAI

Attached: 104FBCD3-2834-4A65-BDD7-44AACFF87FB8.png (615x386, 326K)

10x10 wew

>can I do push and pull moves during the same day at gym?
No. You're break the very delicate balance at the gym, this causing a tear in the fabric of gains itself, destroying the bulk/cut continuum

german volume training is goat

Push and pull days, though I love them, are not the best for beginners - you will tire out your arms and stabilizers before your major trunk muscles.

Your should not work out your msucles all the time because they also need rest. If you split into push/pull and leg exercises you can work them on consecutive days, without hitting the same muscles again and again. But you could also do full body workouts 3 days per week, or loads of other stuff.

based

Nothing wrong with wanting a sniff haha

Thank you for quick answers. Yeah I'll go ahead and do it mixed and be sure to rest too

Damn you do 22000 pull ups?

100 total reps @ 220 weight bro

Jesus I hate this board
why do you insist on reminding me I won't have s3x with g1rlz like that

never say never bru. worst case u pay 50$ for 30 minutes like us euro bros.

Well I have to go to Europe for that to happen
prostitution is illegal here and the girls are ugly too

why are burgers so fucking cucked?

cant fuck 16 year old girls legally, cant drink booze at 16, cant fuck 9/10 std tested whores for 50$. atleast u have muh guns topkek.

What is a good pull exercise for the legs that can be done without a machine preferable?

Attached: 1549687915135.jpg (800x1100, 579K)

If you can do that weight for 10 I'd stop being a faggot and up the weight for 10 sets of 5

pull for legs?
Usually with pull you mean biceps and back exercises. Or deadlifts. So I'd say deadlifts.

nah. total workload tonnage is superior to lifting heavier but doing less volume for gains.

stop watching jason blaha momscience

somene told me to add leg "Pull" to my routine that included
>Deadlifts
>Squads
>Leg Presses

Well depends if you do push/pull/legs or push/pull. If the latter then you have to do your legs somewhere in there too

right but im asking whats a pull exercise for legs my man

squats and deadlifts should be enough already. leg press or front squats are fine too as an extra

hams aka deadlifts = pull
quads aka squats = push

hes retarded. leg press is what the name says = a press aka push, like the squats u push yourself from the ground

a pull is a deadlift where u pull the bar

K i see. The user that said it made it seem like I had no leg pull in my routine at all which is why I was confused

Depends on the goal. If the idea is the lift the most weight then more intensity than volume will get you there. But I'm not the one on fit asking for opinions

hypertrophy is all i care user. you can only get so much stronger until u literally cant anymore or else we all would bench 10 plates fairly soon. upping volume is much easier for gains.

>cant fuck 16 year olds
You can, half of the states have an age of consent of 16

who is this semen demon