Thoughts on routine? bench press 5x5, deadlift 5x5, incline bench press 5x5, chinups 5x5 and 5x5 bent over rows...

thoughts on routine? bench press 5x5, deadlift 5x5, incline bench press 5x5, chinups 5x5 and 5x5 bent over rows. pic unrelated

Attached: bait 42141.jpg (1200x1045, 205K)

forgot to mention monday, wednesday and friday

Add some squats and isolation like skull crushers and tricep pull downs and you're good to go

How about post in a XXXXXxx format and mention your accesory lifts.

>Tfw 6"2
>Tfw oneitis is 5"something
JUST

Attached: 1549881060466.png (415x497, 378K)

Replace deadlifts with squats and its good but a little boring desu

Hey, how do I get a gf like this? I am 5'7", so it fits.

Become the gf

Stop making fun of xqc >:(

Accidentally Texas method.

Ohhhh boy

Attached: EC3320EB-64AF-4F30-8ADE-252DB15FDFCE.png (750x737, 494K)

>just be tall dude lmao
yeah right, im 6'3 and id give anyone whod ask 3 inches just so wouldnt look like a skeleton

Maybe you just want a bf? Women like this don't exist.

I fit the guy described in the OP very well. I would rather get advice about where to find a girl like this.

Imagine the kind of fucking worm that wants a girl like this

Gentle femdom is for absolute soiboy faggots
It's embarrassing to look at

Spotted the faggot.

Can't help you with that, my bad

Who would ever want a gf like that right haha

get a boyfriend you gayboy

I mean i'm short enough i guess but i'm not gay

>i'm not gay

for now

Like other anons said, add in some kind of squat and maybe some isolations. Also don't do 5x5 every day, studies have shown that changing it up every day nets way longer gains, it's called DUP. Could set it up like an HLM or just vary the reps how you like.
Imo you could do heavy deadlifts and light squats, then light deadlifts (or variation like RDL) and heavy squats, and alternate every day. Upper body cycle rep schemes like 5x5, 4x8-10, 3x12-15, could do all upper body the same every day or do pushes 5x5 and pulls 4x8-10, then cycle next day, or whatever.

What's the next part of your plan?

probably gonna turn off the computer and read some Tolstoy

2D > 3D

They do on CC. Of course, they might be trannies larping as men

>add squats 5x5
>make deads 1x5 or 6-8x1 if you got time
singles on diddleys is a game changer on a full body program

Closest thing to this in real life is a woman who wants you to be a cuckold. Dominant, assertive women who are also loyal and loving don’t exist.

I agree. Patiently awaiting next gen VR and automated blowjob machines.

why the fuck would you do only 4 exercises and for the exact same reps and sets every day

Based. I need better vr NOW before Japan gets westernized and anime also becomes feminist minority-pandering garbage

>before Japan gets westernized and anime also becomes feminist minority-pandering garbage
>thinking this will actually happen
shiggy

Attached: 1549846408703.jpg (2048x1609, 583K)

Imagine actually being into women like that haha, what a soiboy faggot thing to do hahaha

this pic should have something about a chastity cage. god, the idea of a loving gf locking me up and controlling when i cum is such a turn-on.

I really really really don’t want it to happen, but I think it will in our lifetimes. The stronger China gets, the more the west will be able to influence Japan as it looks for protection. Or maybe China will conquer Japan, that might actually work out fine. Anime couldnt be too violent, sexual, or criticize the government, but chinese people are weebs and would probably want to keep the style and content of anime more or less the same.

Population is in serious decline, if it doesnt change the government will have to change its draconian immigration policies and let in a white people, who will whine about sexism, or brown people, who will cause a fuss about racism, just like they did in western countries.