*burns the shit out of your scalp*

*burns the shit out of your scalp*

Attached: head_shoulders_shampoo_-_classic_clean_13.5oz_1.jpg (700x700, 40K)

How?

Just use your own cum

>not using grandpas pine tar soap

I shiggidy diggidy

I found that h&s actually makes my hair extremely soft and fun to touch, not saying it isn't harmful (I don't know what it does desu).
Other shampoos (especially cheap brands) tend to make my hair dry for the 2 days after though

This, I used it everyday and its been great for my hair. It's soft and no dandruff

you might have some problems OPs, its fine for healthy people

So Jow Forums what’s the consensus on shampoo and conditioner? I wash my hair everyday when i shower but i turn the water to room temp/cold and i only poo and condition every other day. More frequently than that and i find myself getting crazy dandruff.

I don't wash my hair with shampoo, only once every few weeks.

h&s kills acne

>thinking male hair is supposed to be soft

enjoy balding

What do you use?

Fucking hell, when I tried this for dandruff it got 10x worse instantly. Used Dove instead and we're all good now

Keep coping hairlet. Women love my long soft hair

I'd rather be bald than have dandruff

I had a lot of dandruff back in the day. Used h&s for a month and it went away completely. Never seen it again. It did make a lot of hair fall out, so I wouldn't use it regularly.

as much as they love your soft hands and tender personality im guessing

>b-but grills like nice guys

Why shouldn't it be soft? My hair isn't long but dry hair sucks, tends to fall out, looks like shit and is unpleasant

I don't use shampoo, I only use conditioner and even then only rarely. Most of the time I just wash my hair with water.

I have no issues with dandruff.

You basically have to figure out what works for you personally.

Kek, keep coping

You’re not suppose to use shampoo frequently as your hair has its own oils it needs to regulate.

I use shampoo and conditioner once every 5 days. Use good products, not the cheapest shit you can find.