Does jelqing actually work

does jelqing actually work

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Of course not. Don't be ridiculous.

but people wouldnt talk about it if it didnt work

Are you a 15yo girl?

yeah but it takes a royal fucktonne of persistence and patience. results are slow by all means of the word.

Attached: 49239526_353592442136919_462961362423775232_n (1).jpg (848x474, 35K)

jelqing works but can be dangerous and can reduce functionality of the penis which is why I haven't experimented with it.
Angion method (Janus Bifrons on youtube) requires much less time investment, and will actually improve function. It's not very fast but with good diet and consistence it will work.
Doing it for 2 months now and I went from 15.5cmx12cm to 16.5x13cm. That's great but honestly the bigger benefits for me are greatly improved sensitivity and much better erection quality.

It works. It takes an extreme amount of time and effort, but it does work. Check out Thunders Place.

Most people are afraid it breaks your dick or something. If you're a moron, it will. Otherwise, worse case scenario is improved erection quality. I've done it for about 6 years off and on for a gain of about 1.5 in. in length and .3 in. of girth. Could of done that in half if there were better studies and trustworthy anecdotes around. If you're not willing to invest 3 months of time in the first place, don't waste your time. Gains under a month generally heal if you don't maintain for a couple months after.

Not just jelqing btw, 6 years of various methods. Most effective are ADS (Extenders) and water pumps (Try Hydromax). You can get everything you need for about 200 USD now, when I started it was double that price. With proper motivation and routine, you can do 1 in. length by .5 in. girth per year with diminishing results after the first year.

It gives you irreversible nerve damage, sure. Please OP don't listen to the trolls egging you on.

Sure buddy, which part damages your nerves exactly? Fill us in with your years of experience. Oh wait, you read that somewhere online and pussed out before even trying.

OP, the best evidence you'll get is on Thunders. Make a free account and look at progress pictures. Yes, there are cases of people getting injuries. Some people are idiots and try to hang 30 lbs from their dicks with fishing line. It's your risk to take if you want to try something new and possibly beneficial.

It works. Just like training don’t over do it. You can wreck your shit if you do. It takes time and most people are impulsive animals who can’t stick to something longer than 6 weeks. Do it for a year and you’ll see results. It’s not magical, but you’ll see a 1/2” to 1” length and a 1/2” girth gain.

Makes men go from small to average and from average to big.

Yes. Just listen to the other anons in the thread warning you about doing too much too quickly.

>thunders place
OH boy I love hanging out with a buncha boomers who are self obsessed and narcissist about their own genitals. Its basically Jow Forums in 10 years later time capsule. Same kinda people, same kinda attitude

>Most effective are ADS (Extenders
isnt this just stretching? how does this work? i heard jelqing is a meme but stretching works

I didn’t say anything about thunders place.

Just did the jelq shit my 4 years in college. Started at 6x5. Senior year and I was (still am) just under 8x6. Went from dead average to women gossiping about my junk.

Just don’t be a knuckle head and you’ll be fine.

>Started at 6x5. Senior year and I was (still am) just under 8x6
what methods did you do and wheres the instructions at

Physically stretch tissue by pulling or through over pressure. The effect is similar I expect.

Yes but it has to be done safely

Methods? I thought there was only one method.

Put in shampoo to hair, lube dick get semi chub, do warmups for a couple minutes with directional stretching. Wash out shampoo. Put in conditioner, do 2.5 min of jelq with soap. Wash out conditioner. Body wash. Do 5 mins of jelq. 3 times a week. Usually Sunday evening, Wednesday evening, and Friday.

Worked well for me. Did that 4 years straight, maybe missed 7 or 8 days total.

No it doesnt

Imagine spending that much time just to pleasure thots you really dont care about
No thanks jeff

Didn’t have to imagine it. I did it. And it was worth it to me. I enjoy casual sex.

As long as your dick isn't hilariously small it's more important that you can fuck for a good period of time and being able to go for more than one round

>t. Janus Bifrons

what can I say, hhe's right about a lot of that stuff. diet advice is pretty off but cardiovascular system related stuff is well researched.

Just be happy with your dick faggot, having a bigger one won't make you happy.

literally the shittiest argument ever
if i work abs and develop them, am i losing nerve sensitivity in my abdominal area? its the same thing, just developing the muscle

it's not the same. the penis is made of smooth muscle and a ton of vascular tissue as opposed to mostly skeletal muscle. Stretching works and is fine with no downsides, but jelqing can damage the tissue through blood flow restriction. Shear stress(rapid blood flow) is the natural way to grow vascular tissue and is very different from jelqing. Any exercise that restricts blood flow while also pushing over the normal capacity of the tissue will cause microdamage and has the potential to cause permanent damage.