The Misc is still pretty based but sadly dying a slow death. Any former miscers here?

The Misc is still pretty based but sadly dying a slow death. Any former miscers here?

Attached: 34407C95-E985-4293-9BB4-A6EBD1BE652E.png (750x1334, 474K)

Misc have been dead for a long time, if you still go there you either a cuck or attention whoring women
Or balding like every single mod

I’ve been lurking since around 2010, I don’t post ever. Used to bring some good laughs though.

And somehow it's still better than Jow Forums

>girls won’t cheat on their boyfriends with you if you bench more
Wait, that’s not true, is it?

misc has been dead since like 2010

Haven’t been there since 2013 after I got banned by IceFGT
Used to be fun just how Jow Forums once was but it went down the drain much quicker

Miscer since 05 but I stopped going there a while ago

>And somehow it's still better than Jow Forums
Go back then, you fucking faggot. You Misc retards have been shitty up this board for the last ten years with your low effort unfunny posts.

BRB saging this thread.

Cold showers crew xd imao

are you aware hehe lol negged.gif

negged phaggot, srs

Attached: c16b430bcfffcad13b3bfad315c76.gif (415x161, 1.73M)

Misc was funny at some point, a good misc of incels and alpha, you learned a lot over there about lifting and general things, but every good entertaining thread got banned, every entertaining miscer got banned, MODs are all fucking boomers just mad at seeing chads taking the piss of tinder thots and shit

I was a casual poster there for a few years, but have not visited since like 2014

Yeah, i've never seen a place as ruined by mods as misc. Bunch of bitter, jealous, long nosed bald incels

Did we rustle ur jimmies, phaggot?

Attached: 0544BA27-6395-4125-A61B-55C4FCD8CCEE.jpg (710x460, 80K)

I've been banned since like 2012 or 2013. Mods are turbokikes there. Loved the Misc back then though, played with them in on the Emerald Dream private WoW server and it was a blast despite being a buggy mess.

while you're not wrong, the only reason this board isn't a ghost town right now is the influx of e-celebs Jow Forums had around 2008-2011, most of which came from Misc.

Negged. That's a Jow Forums meme that Misc ripped off.

sup brah

Attached: WoWScrnShot_112513_004955.jpg (1366x768, 1.28M)

Fist yourself

Attached: 7C5115EC-7F23-4CF9-B434-09CE94B780C5.jpg (722x542, 62K)

Maybe Jow Forums would have just been populated by people who actually lift and aren't just here to shitpost. All of the celeb memes were beaten into the ground so hard it drowned everything else out.

Imagine being so unfunny you have to steal from a Nigerian mudpie recipe forum. Negged again.

No, it would have just died. Besides, the tripfags were some of the only people who actually DID lift.

Real ones remember this

Attached: XkH8Hfw.gif (272x238, 72K)

It couldn't die though. Jow Forums draws enough traffic to support niche boards like Pokemon, fit would never have a problem. At the time half the the posters here were from Jow Forums and they brought their own culture in. Later there was an influx of people from Jow Forums which also populated the board. Neither group was into celebs a much as the bro lifters/misc crowd and it may have decreased activity from them.

There are a ton of people here just to meme but at the end of the day Jow Forums was always a self improvement board for retards.