Too lazy for food

I am an ADHD-riddled piece of shit who literally will not eat unless the meal is easy to make. It's a serious block in my road to not being a 50kg rake.
I'm trying to fix this issue, but in the meantime, what are some cheap, easy, high calory and high protein dishes? So far I've got pasta + sauce + tuna and...that's it.

Attached: Hungry-Ghost.jpg (640x484, 37K)

Bump

peanut butter + spoon
meat + fork

Eggs

Take shots of olive oil

Salami. Just carve some off and eat it.
Nuts and dried fruit. Just throw them together in a bowl and eat them.
Yoghurt. Just put it in a bowl and eat it. Add nuts and dried fruit if you like.
Cheese. Just carve a chunk off and eat it.
Tuna, mayonnaise, lemon juice and black pepper, mix together, serve on lettuce leaf.

>slightly more elaborate:
Risotto. Chop up some bacon, onions and garlic (all can be bought pre-chopped if you are willing to pay a bit extra), fry them in a big pan, boil water, add vegetable stock cube to water, stir, add rice to pan, stir, pour stock mix over rice, stir, cover and leave for 10-15 minutes. If you make a large amount, you can eat some and save the rest for later, as it is fine cold or reheated.
Peppered steak. Just put salt and pepper onto cheap steak, throw in pan with a tiny bit of very hot oil, fry for a bit, turn over, fry on other side. Chop up some mushrooms and throw them in the pan while the steak is finishing off. Serve with microwaved mixed vegetables (literally just buy a bag of frozen veg and microwave some, with a little oil and salt) and or oven fries / wedges.
Stir fry. Cut up meat, throw in a wok with rapeseed oil and spices. Cut up peppers (maybe some other vegetables), add them. Add beansprouts. Add sesame oil. Serve.

Yogurt, whole milk, powdered oats, ice cream (optional), peanut butter, protein powder and a meal replacement drink (boost, ensure). Blend that all up and enjoy your 1200 calories or more. Plus it tastes fucking good.

Attached: xt1vp38ydke21.jpg (785x767, 66K)

Thanks guys, great stuff!
Thanks for your slightly more in-depth response. I'm getting the impression that a meat-forward diet is generally the way?
I'd thought about this sort of thing, especially seeing as my meds make it easier for me to drink than eat, but I don't have a blender alas.

In fact, I have discovered my gf has had a blender this whole time.

You don't need a good blender to make this, the shittiest blender on amazon will do fine.

Cheese my man. You need cheese

>low carb
>high calories
>dense af
>takes a few seconds to cut up a whole block

Around me the good stuff usually comes in around 0.5lb servings. If you eat one of these a day with some crackers you’ll get about 1000kcal and 60g protein from the cheese alone, plus probably an extra 200-300kcal from the crackers.

Don’t get the really cheap block cheese because those will have too much saturated fat or sodium. Don’t get slices or shredded either because that’s just garbage. There is cheap fancy-ish cheese like Unexpected Cheddar you can get at Trader Joe’s for about $4/half pound. The actual fancy cheese will be closer to $16/pound so it’s not really economical to eat a half pound of that every day.

Thanks; I'd been considering this, especially as I love posh cheeses. Not in the US but I'll bear your general principles in mind.

Mass gainer and oats in a water bottle then just shake it and drink

Rakemode here, gonna make a fat grocery trip soon, what should I add to this list? I need to EAT

-milk
-cheese
-yogurt
-nuts
-loaf of bread
-banan
-apples
-bacon
-raisin bran
-english muffins
-chicken breast
-leafy greens
-frozen veggies
-ravioli/tortellini

what meds? I just got put on Strattera for ADHD last week. My appetite is gone and I was bulking so well until now

Elvanse for me. It's the best I've had in terms of insomnia and appetite suppressing, but it's still very much a thing.

>milk
>cheese
>yogurt
keep this
add fatty beef and butter. also buy heavy cream and add it to the yogurt or milk.
drop the rest

the other foods just make you feel full without adding much calories.

Just a big bowl of porridge

>Thanks for your slightly more in-depth response. I'm getting the impression that a meat-forward diet is generally the way?
If you need lots of protein, your options are basically meat, eggs and dairy. There is basically no way to make eggs without significant effort, so you're down to dairy and meat. Dairy can be pretty good; cheese and whey are cheap and very easy to prepare. Meat is excellent for nutrition, but unfortunately the most expensive of the three and usually needs some preparation. I can't eat dairy, so I don't know many simple recipes which use it.

Greek yogurt+ chocolate protein powder+ peanut butter= GOAT

1. Stir
2. Eat

Not to shill for this product, but I recommend Huel. It's high calorie but still healthy macro-wise, it's kind of expensive but sometimes on Ebay you can get it at a discount.

I buy pork loin roast in 3-lb increments. I don't bother seasoning them.
I just pop one in the oven, all by itself, for 1hr 15min at 350*F and eat it when it's done.