Fgc fitizens?

Sup bros, any of you guys play fighting games? I find that a lot of the traits carry over from lifting to fgc. For instance the progression, learning element or just the act of competition.
If so, have any of you guys felt any change in results due to lifting and fitness? Seems like it would help mindset/stress level in bracket.

Attached: IMG_20190208_012536_380.jpg (1458x1458, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3880087/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6037427/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3541278/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pichu mains rise up

Attached: 792B3FC9-A160-431A-81CA-0C1766468D5E.png (240x240, 8K)

Stressful games like fighters reduce test.

> no sources

Attached: 2ACC3839-8F4C-44D9-B001-3AC55E800EDD.jpg (500x500, 30K)

>smash
>fighting game
see me in ST right now faggot

>cortisol reduces test
>fighting games increase cortisol
basic shit my nigger

Nah come test my Dragonball retard

> game where two or more players use characters to fight each other
> a game where people fight each other
> implies its not a fighting game
Mate you better get off the computer i dont want your handlers to get mad at you

Attached: 04BA5533-631E-4DC0-9DC9-DB1C94576D9A.jpg (192x211, 10K)

Basic exercise increases cortisol more than video games do you fucking muppet

> still not a reliable source posted

Attached: C618CE26-9A58-4DA6-8DE3-B11EA68003B0.jpg (186x200, 15K)

I used to play a fuck ton of project M in college with some USF4, but those games got cucked so I mostly play Xrd now, considering learning UNIST on the side. I have to agree with you as far as feeling a lot of crossover between lifting, it always confused me how there's so many fat or generally out of shape fucks in the fgc. Compared to other genres where 99% of the game is learned by playing it seems like spending time in training mode requires the same type of autism/discipline working out does, and if you're going to locals every week you're already better at sticking to shit than a lot of other autismos. also
>making a thread asking about fighting games with a smash image
I have no problem with it but I can only hope Jow Forums is less autistic than /v/.

Attached: 1521507843336.png (854x460, 443K)

Man I hate faggots who do this. I had a feministic bitch roommate who would always ask for sources in a casual discussion like at the pub and take it as a victory that I can't shit out 5 medical studies off the top of my head while half pissed.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3880087/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6037427/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3541278/

>I can only hope Jow Forums is less autistic than /v/.
When it comes to fitness Jow Forums is infinitely more autistic
But in regards to everything else Jow Forums has really good taste
See: Women (tomboys), anime (Dragon Ball), vidya (Smash), etc.
Makes you wonder why we even have boards dedicated to those topics when everyone in those boards has shit taste compared to socially inept losers who eat chicken and lift heavy shit off the ground

It's your own fault for engaging in conversations like that, literally nothing good comes from them, especially in a pub setting.
That said we're on the internet so it isn't unreasonable to expect people to have some sources lined up.

to keep them out of here, obviously

>implying pichu mains need to rise up
How about you kys for playing that aids character.

> working out increases cortisol
> cortisol reduces test
So whats your point you goomba?

> someone who cant even beat a pichu main

>not liking the free win mouse of dying at 50%

your definition of the genre is retardedly broad but you don't know enough about vidya to be able to come up with examples to make it sound ridiculous.

Better be talking about super street fighter two you fucking scrub

Offtopic Jow Forums threads are probably the best discussion on Jow Forums. Infinitely better than /tv/ or /v/ at least.

smash is a casual party game and only autist see it as something to be serious and have tourneys about. and this is coming from someone who likes and played melee for hundreds of hours.

Still kind of a newfag if your hours are in the hundreds. What about dudes that out thousands, tens of thousands in? What's that make them?

By that definition even shooters are fighting games, after all a gun fight is still a fight. And almost everything is an RPG too, since you always play the role of the main character of whatever game you're playing. Most single player games are adventure games too, of course.

I am sure mine are in the thousands. I havent used my gc in years and when I was I played that game so much the disc was starting to fail to be read and the gc lid wouldn't shut all the way.

And if they dont see smash games an a legit fighting to be compared to like street fighter or tekken, soul calibur etc. then who cares? Its just as bad as those faggots who do "competitive mario kart" and have clan tags in there kek

Abigail is my goal body

Attached: 16_abigailscreens04.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

Guilty gear casual reporting in. Can confirm regular play increases test by 9999%

god i wish i could look like him. but instead i am 5'8 and a framelet so the best i can do is look like Ed...

ahh fuck yeah playa. I used to compete and travel with a group of guys when we started a tournament. Unfortunately SFV is trash and smash is lame so things have been down but I have gotten into tekken / SC and DBZ is great. Basically only games I play anymore.

Any sort of 1 on 1 competition is my shit. Wrestled growing up and still play fighting games.

I used to play tekken 6 and smash bros a lot. Even used the training mode in both games to get even better. Still I didn't manage to get super good with King in Tekken. Was absolute pro with Mario on smash GameCube.

Sakurai acknowledges smash as a fighting game now, as does Nintendo.

I play melee. I plan to style on the nerds at my local this year.

Attached: IMG_0309.jpg (896x1073, 266K)

is tekken 7 good? i heard sfv is shit

dont fall for namco marketers

Pichu has Been OP since melee

>smash
>fgc

KRool mains rise up

>fgcfags consistently talk shit about smash
>also consistently get bodied by smash players
Buncha Low Tier Gods ITT.

Anyone here play skullgirls? Just picked it up because i wanted to get into a 2d fighting game. It seems pretty dead since the only people i play against online stomp me.

tekken 7 is godlike and a lot of fun, sfv is real trash. I love every SF and competed in 4 but sfv is garbage. Kinda sad desu bud

all tekken characters play the same and you will have to memorize hundreds of moves per characters if you dont want to get memed by random mashers online.
its bad. get SFV

>that tattoo
fucking y i k e s dude

WHERE MY CORRIN MAINS AT

Attached: 4DFFCBAB-F0F0-4D0B-8079-AD621A1DAB52.png (894x894, 658K)

YOu all are like little babies, true Jow Forumsizens play the incarnation of the ultimate Chad

Attached: DEAAEF63-9958-4325-B5FE-2A85BB112090.jpg (670x682, 113K)

Autistic, it makes them autistic