Read the sticky

>read the sticky
>calculate my TDEE
>counting my calories

>when you eat 3/4 of your calories in a fucking morning meal and have to deal with a glass of milk before bed while starving like a jew

How do you guys do it

Attached: 8B1BEE9A-CDE9-4BE4-A9E1-E9D02242E153.png (402x344, 72K)

by not being a fat fuck gulping on a huge breakfast mabye?

Intermittent fasting is beneficial. Stick to it. You’ll find the fast to be more calming than eating. If I eat 4 hours or less before bed I’m up all night. Fasting helps me sleep. And oddly my endurance in the gym has gotten better.

eat more vegetables and food high in protein/fat. Good luck eating 3/4 of your TDEE in one meal doing that. It's easy to do it if you eat shit like pizza

I ate pasta and cheese, which are high in protein tho...

>pasta and cheese

Geeh I wonder why you're a fat sack of shit

Attached: 1538188809396.jpg (216x225, 13K)

>pasta
>High in protein

try fasting. 1 day of fasting = 4 days of your diet (3/4 of daily calories). so you fast for 3 days and boom, it's like you dieted for 12 fucking days. considering that you won't be hungry on a fast and it becomes a no brainer.

Starve all day and eat before bed instead
t. one meal a day

t. keto DYEL

this thread is stupid

this board is stupid

literally do OMAD and adapt

Mac and cheese for breakfast

Living large are we

Not everyone wants to be a twink, you know.

intermittent fasting
low carbs
high protein
good bit of fat

Pasta is high in nothing but what makes you a fat shit.

DONT LIE TO US ABOUT MACROS WE KNOW YOUR MACROS BETTER THAN YOU JUST BY KNOWING WHAT YOU ATE

Skip breakfast. Have lunch and dinner strictly on schedule (I do 1pm and 7pm) and don't snack. Drink a lot of water / tea. Chew gum. Don't find yourself in boredom

>pre establish your meals
>count calories for all of those meals
> drink a shit ton of water when hungry

its literally that simple just count calories and drink water when you have hit your limit and find yourself relatively hungry. I also find that fruit helps

Did you really eat mac and cheese for breakfast. Holy shit.

Attached: slashthread.gif (530x300, 1.86M)

Not being a fat fuck, counting calories and making my own high protein meals

>pasta
>protein

A person needs 1,500 calories a day to lose weight, a big bag of chips is 1,400 calories. Just eat some throughout the whole day and you'll still lose weight! I call it the nofatfucksgiven diet.

checked

Jesus christ op I'm laughing so fucking hard

Pasta and cheese for protein what the fuck lmao

I forget how bad at fitness normies are sometimes

Rekt and checked

Samefagging cocksucking OP

kek'd and checked

Hahahahhahahahaah
This fucking retard fatty thinks he can lie about macro to us hahahahahahahahahahh

Attached: 1549374514203.jpg (680x966, 102K)

i lift weights and whine about the amount of oats i have to ingest on a daily basis

Attached: 1548539242239.jpg (640x360, 82K)

Oats is a meme. They're too slow to digest. If you want to eat moar carbs then use white rice.

I'm 6'4 and have the opposite problem

can confirm, this user is woke