>gf lives with me
>all of our finances are tied together
>she ALWAYS snacks on shit food
>boxes of cheese its, popcorn and bags of candy last 1-2 days maximum
>never wants to work out
>never tried to put effort into her appearance
>have sex 1 time per week at maximum
>always makes an excuse for her weight gain

What do I do brehs? I've thought about breaking up with her but it would be like a 5-6 month ordeal to sort out all of the financial shit. Is there any hope left? I'm at my last straw here...

pic unrelated but related to the type of girl I wish I had.

>pro tip for life:
NEVER, under any circumstances, settle for a girl because she's nice or you feel sorry for her

Attached: tit_angel.jpg (1080x1350, 330K)

Get fit, cheat on her, don't get caught. Find a way to GTFO out of there

yeah you're absolutely fucked.

>gf lives with me
You stopped making it right here

Go through the effort and break up with her. Live the life you want to live and you will find a better girl. Never settle.

Attached: 1548636798606.jpg (3560x2382, 2.99M)

yeah, my judgement was skewed because she used to be a curvy girl but then she just turned into a hippo. I literally just go to the gym sometimes and fantasize about having a relationship with QT girls there because I'm so miserrable at home

Attached: lake_qt.png (1080x1080, 2.4M)

who is this dairy fairy?

Christ you're fucked OP

GTFO of that relationship right fucking now and deal with the consequences before shit gets any worse.

Girls like that WILL NOT CHANGE. Don't fucking kid yourself.

This is where you break up with her, eat the financial cost lesson of tying yourself to a bitch, and move on being a man.

Attached: 2m635y0nt5121.jpg (1241x1541, 145K)

You should transform her alright....

Attached: 41863a247717076c3761be966476acd9.png (457x593, 585K)

if you've been living together for more than 5 years, in certain states, you're legally married, whether or not you ever actually officially married her. which means you could end up paying alimony. i know that new york is particularly bad for this

Seems like OP is not good enough of an architect to handle his woman

>meet girl
>8/10 face, fun, nice
>she's into me
>we kiss while out with friends
>start making out
>she takes off her clothes
>way fatter than I thought
>actually lose my boner over this shit
Is there any way to make her lose some of that weight? She could be a goddess without that fat. I feel like an asshole for not having fucked her.

Jesus, USA has to be the most cucked nation in the world. It's seriously mind blowing how there's not more men going on shooting rampages over there

Attached: c6d.jpg (200x194, 10K)

Sounds like a failed marriage. Have a talk about ambition and goals. Propose the things that are bothering you, and leave space for her to disclose her qualms. Come to a conclusion and follow through according to the agreement.

Bro, dump her. Your life will turn to shit of you don’t I promise.

as odd as it sounds, the thing that turns me off about her most is her physical appearance and the fact that she's lazy. Outside of that, she's great and I don't regret anything but I'm starting to feel like a POS for just being disgusted by her.

Attached: creek_braps.jpg (640x800, 118K)

sorry user but youve been fat fished

just keep fucking her on the side

Knock her up and keep feeding her. Women always want to do the opposite of what the man says to feel like theyre in control. Worst case scenario you have. Thicc mama to dick

jesus christ, whats even the excuse for such laws

>I think I'm fucked
>have sex 1 time per week at maximum

Don't you mean
>I'm not fucked

basically that women are usually financially dependent on a man they've lived with for that long

Crazy thing is: her face is great, even with the fat, and I don't usually mind bigger girls, but yeah, I feel like a superficial cunt.

Cut and run before she tries to talk you into marriage.

And holy titcow. Who is this Mona Lisa of mammories?

>as odd as it sounds, the thing that turns me off about her most is her physical appearance and the fact that she's lazy. Outside of that, she's great and I don't regret anything but I'm starting to feel like a POS for just being disgusted by her.
Tell her exactly that. Bluntly, no changing words.

"You are great and I don't regret anything, but I'm starting to feel like a POS for just being disgusted by her. The thing that turns me off about you most is your physical appearance and the fact that you're lazy".

Feed her even more user. Sneak butter and cream into her coffee and lay boxes of donuts on the table to tempt her. Make her your slampig, user.

Imagine when she tries putting on her jeans, but struggles to button it up cause of her tummy HHNNNG

Your gf is a lazy thot, user. The attitude is the first thing that has to change when you get fit. For most people this first hurdle is the one they never get passed.
If you're a lazy piece of shit that only eats garbage odds are this general disposition will manifest in every aspect of your life. It manifests in work, in sex, everything.

Nobody here can help your trash heap of a gf change her personality and outlook on life, a person can only do that for themselves. You can try to encourage her to change, show her how helpful it will be, and try to keep her motivated. Beyond that its entirely in her own hands.

My wife used to be a 100lb sticc who would nibble on junk food and not make decent meals for herself. She had minor issues like back pain, lack of flexibility, tiny things that added up. I told her how building muscle would improve it, how eating right would change how she felt, and I kept her motivated to stay active and work out with me.
She does yoga, planks, dumbbell squats, all the typical girly shit now. She went from 100lb sticc to 130lb thicc with hips and ass that are 38" around. Of course now shes seen the light and knows that staying healthy is more fulfilling than being lazy and eating trash. She knows that being fit will be better for our kids which is a really big point with her, the maternal instincts are real.

If your gf can't make that same change then its a lost cause.

Attached: grabbing the gains.jpg (3120x3120, 554K)

So? Be harder on her. Make her understand that shes dating hotstuff and that she gotta keep up with that or else you gonna be hard on her.

If you aint hot stuff already then become it

dont feel bad user, ive fucked a good amount of fat girls/bitches i wasnt attracted to

theyre just holes and you fuck and dump them

This.

I don't know what OP is waiting ? For her to be pregnant ?

Attached: 1526673677622.png (720x960, 1.03M)

>NEVER, under any circumstances, settle for a girl because she's nice

I think I fucked up. She's really good to me but is gaining weight and shows no signs of stopping, even though I'm losing weight.

Its called common law marriage. Its some super old rural thing. If you lived together with a woman for long enough you could be considered married, or in some places if you introduced a person as your wife to a couple different people they were witnesses to your marital status, and you're now considered lawfully married.

What do you look like/eat like user

I've literally never met a fit guy who didn't gradually pressure the women he dated into getting in shape just by being around them, all of my girlfriends have basically begged me to teach them how to be fit if they didn't already exercise before we started dating

You’re not. If you have regret or distaste for her that contempt will come out at some point as negative effects. Sometimes women are willing to work harder not just for themselves but to please their significant other and therefore remain happy themselves. Have the conversation and show that you are completely willing to cut things off in order to avoid things going bad.

time to move on bro, pretty much admitting it to yourself here

someone post the unshooped version lmao

Talk to her about it. Go somewhere else to read exactly how to phrase it, but definitely talk to her about it. Remember, if it causes a fight and the relationship ends from that then it was doomed to fail anyway. At some point arguments will come up in a relationship and if its not strong enough to withstand them while you two keep moving forward together, then just be glad it happened sooner rather than later.

still would

Attached: ruined.jpg (1080x1350, 1.61M)

Untangling finances etc. is difficult, but is it more difficult than spending the rest of your life with someone who doesn't share your values and interests, doesn't give you a satisfying sex life, and isn't even attractive to you?

Cut your losses, get out, and be glad there are no kids involved too - that makes break-ups genuinely difficult instead of just inconvenient.

>still would
yea i'd still impregnate her, lad. just wanted someone to post it, thanks

>>all of our finances are tied together
how did you let this happen

>gf lives with me

Attached: 1429622178792.jpg (419x480, 81K)

Get the fuck out of there brah

>how to send a girl into crushing depression
You’re not wrong tho

Would still smash
And then take her out for a facial

STOP clap BUYING clap SHIT clap FOOD

if she does the weekly shop, take over and do it yourself under the pretense that you're doing it for the brownie/boyfriend points

if you really can't stand her, take a good hard look at yourself and figure out if you're desirable to any other woman. if not, have multiple white babies with her to btfo the jews. if you are sexy and desirable and loaded, dump her asap and hook up with some church going cutie. pump her full of kids asap and btfo the jews.

don't be anti semitic though. that's not cool.

There it is. The truth.

>how to share your pain with the cause of that pain

Ofcourse I'm right. If you wanna be with someone, you share shit like this. Not hurting feelings is for shallow dating. You live with someone, you're honest.
"I don't feel like living with you anymore, here's why, what's your solution to this" is what you say in times of crisis.

Source: married 4 years ago, after 7 years of being together and living together for a total 9 years. Two kids. In my 30s. Sex at least 6 times per week, unless both of us squat or deadlift 1RMs at the same time, because fuck that shit.

>don't be anti semitic though. that's not cool.

Glad you clarified. Forgive me for misunderstanding, but I actually started to get the impression from the rest of your post that you were advocating antisemitism. Silly me.

>GF posted cleavage on instagram again
just about had it lads. Gave her some shit and said I need time to think about our relationship
NEVER get a girlfriend who has instagram.

I don't buy her garbage, she sneaks it and stuff

Couldn't make it past the second point. Who the fuck ties finances with a girlfriend? How even?

How long do you have on the apartment lease?

Sauce boss

Attached: 45245BE2-66E3-43DB-A633-42D4ADC1F67E.jpg (667x960, 86K)

What's the origin of this pic? Looks uncannily like my hometown in the background

Letting women get that dopamine fix from social media attention is a huge no-no. Nothing good could ever come from it. A woman who posts her tits and ass on the internet is a woman who is open to the idea of finding another man.

fucking based, best advice itt

Attached: 1501040413605.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

>fantasize about having a relationship with QT girls
This is something that most people in a relationship will experience.
>I'm so miserrable at home
This is the reason why you still should break up.
It's close to impossible to change a person's mindset/behavior without ridiculous manipulation. It's far easier to go find a better girl.

>new york is bad for this

too bad New York doesn't fucking recognize common law marriages, faggot

The timeline for common law marriages doesn't even exist, it's a case by case basis, and there are specific things that need to apply for it to be considered, such as whether or not you both consider yourselves to be married. It's an old law from the 1800's because people wanted to get married but had no access to resources in order to do so.

The last high profile common-law marriage disagreement was between a couple that had been together for 23 years. And I'm guessing OP is just a cucked 28 year old who settled at 23.

jelly tbqhwu

Post pics of fat gf op

>cheat
Shut the fuck up you pencil-necked turbogoober. Never cheat. Not because whores, but because yourself and your own honesty, which is a pillar of manliness. How the fuck can you respect yourself if you are not able to fix shit honorably?

This. Make fitness fun thing you do together.

>ties finances together with girl he hasn't married

literally cucked

Options:

a: Tell her you'll leave unless she becomes healthier

b: leave

c: stay and say nothing and cry more

>Shut the fuck up you pencil-necked turbogoober

Attached: photo079.jpg (500x400, 48K)

My point stands, hyperdork turdling.

Start pointedly glancing at fit women. Let her catch you looking on purpose. And quickly look away. Deny it if she accuses and keep doing it. Bring up fitness occasionally by talking about yourself and get around to talking about women eg "...and girls really like doing the stairmaster cause it gives those great firm glutes"

And so on. Eventually she will come around.

If that fails directly tell her she's getting too fat. Affectionately pinch her tummy or lovehandles or stomach folds. That will get her attention quickly. And keep doing it till she brings up how it makes her feel fat. That will awaken her to the situation.

Attached: VanillaHappyCat.jpg (273x398, 27K)

Leave that bitch, it’s worth sorting through finances. My parents were in this same spot and my dad was a dumbass and stuck with it. Constantly fought each other, hit each other, hit me. You will not be happy if you stay with her.

Yeah it's totally fucked, she's amazing in every other aspect but this shit fucks my head

Kill yourself you degenerate faggot.

you type like a fag and your shits all retarded

I feel like the 5 - 6 month ordeal regarding the finances would be worth it. In 6 months you'd be out of it, or just 6 months deeper into it. Either way it's 6 months of shit you don't want.

I've been in a relationship with the same girl since I was 14. I'm 27. We've been married for 3 years. We have a daughter. I love my wife and my daughter to death but at some point you have to call it.

If you are thinking about cheating but you still love her, seriously confront her. I'm talking be a fucking man about it.

absolutely incredible and thought out rebuttal

Your point can't stand, it's as limp as your dick, your wrist and your neck.

What's happiness like user?

>literally no u in just more words, because you had to fuck up even that
Please proceed to the nearest gas chamber for delousing.

>>literally no u in just more words, because you had to fuck up even that
>Please proceed to the nearest gas chamber for delousing.

Attached: 1448092976862.jpg (1240x955, 42K)

>let her know early on you don't like fat chicks
>make jokes about fat people
>make 'jokes' about her getting fat and you being forced to dump her
>lift regularly yourself
>every time she gets down you talk about the positive mental health effects of exercise

and that's how you keep a gf with no interest in fitness in shape

Like the feeling you get when you're mid jacking to vanilla hentai, only instead of the smell of your room and feeling your couch under your ass, you smell her hair and feel her embrace.

Low key start disentangling finances. Tell her it’s for tax reasons.
Honestly don’t know why you would ever live with a girl or connect your finances or anything before marriage.

>Young children with autism often repeat sounds and words from adults, TV or radio.

Attached: 1522254111409.jpg (357x187, 15K)

that face rip