I NEED TO VOMIT

I need to vomit asap. I tried sticking my finger inside but all I get is hacky coughs and no food comes up.

Should I lie down or bend over? I did this standing upright and it didn't work.

Attached: 26527D8E-D2D4-432D-94ED-B21DCE0FA7E2.jpg (377x330, 20K)

If I need to vomit I just eat a shit ton of vegetables then take a shit. Veggies in large amounts makes my shit smell fucking foul, and I vomit at the scent of it, but can't confirm it will have the same effect on you

Buy epicac from a local pharmacy

Mustard powder and warm milk, mix it thick enough to make it like one of those yogurt drinks.

Don't forget to brush after.

Why would you want to Induce a state of metabolic alkalosis thus stressing your kidneys and respiratory system. Your never going to make it. No gains will come to you as your body is wrecked trying to focus on shifting proteins around trying to balance out what a failure you have become.

Drink hydrogen peroxide, you will throw up immediately.

If it's something serious eg suicide attempt by OD don't try and induce vomiting go to an emergency room and let them work it out

Head to , find a /thinspo/ thread, and ask away. They'll probably give you a pdf link on how to into bulimia.

literally just drink fuckton of water

no no its not bulimia its healthy they are not even that skinny ok

Take like 100mg of zinc supplements
You'll get that shit out in no time

eat salt
i saw it in james bond movie

Salt and hot water mate

I think OP overdosed on something and panicking. The best way is to stick your two fingers as deep as you can down your throat.

OP stay safe and update us.

you need to tickle that thing not just touch it

really tickle it go up and down make the flap move

ez pz

100% success rate for me if ive had too much to drink

I weighed myself this morning at 203.5 lbs and I ate ~2050 calories and drank A lot of water. Now I am 208, I want to end it bros. I'm not gonna make it

Attached: ='(.jpg (1000x750, 56K)

When I feel that urge I just stick a toothbrush down my throat and start waving it around.

Someone just found a dictionary

Hurry OP or you're gonna die!

Look in the mirror

Drink water and try again

This, daniel craig put salt from the whole salt shaker in a cup of water.