Gf dumped me for a beta??

Gf dumped me for a beta??

This is something I realised that happened in college , and goes against what most of you say a girl wants. Pretty much, there was a guy on campus who kept flirting with my girl, and I confronted him and he backed off. She first said i was being too aggressive , even tho she cried cause he freaked her out. I confronted him when I saw him and he never hit on her again, but she was mad because apparently I was being a douche?

Fast forward
I’m in my junior year at this point , and decide to join rugby.
>all of a sudden went from being a weight lifting , martial art taking dude with a small group of friends to being popular. Was pretty good, and the guys liked me and they had a big influence on my campus. Girls liked me too.

For a few weeks she would go out with me, and see my social life, and I never once hit on other girls, even if they would talk to me, they would often even treat her nice
But one day she breaks up with me, saying she “misses how I was” and that I show signs of a toxic partner because of who I hang around with and past behaviors ..

So just so you know, not every girl wants a hyper masculine chad type, especially cute artsy girls. Anyway that’s my rant

Attached: E45BE027-0207-4C0B-B4CA-CE143CB15B2E.jpg (1024x768, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-pills-affect-womens-taste/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

seems a bit fishy to me lad

Attached: ppepe.png (1200x628, 344K)

>I never once hit on other girls, even if they would talk to me
This was a mistake

is she on birth control? No lie my gf used to be gorilla fucked by me, got on the pill, and dumped me for some emo fuck that unironically plays his acoustic guitar in the most innappropriate situations

First, not fit related
Second, either you’re even more of a beta cuck, or she preemptively ditched you because your perceived social value made her insecure and you didn’t do a good job reassuring her

>different girls like different things
>some girls like fags, especially the artsy type
Literally zero new news, ya dooucher.

She was always on the pill. If I see her new pics she’s with a dude whose a lot taller then me (he’s like 6 4) but skinny as fuck and dresses like a hipster. I’m by no means shorts (6 0) and very big compared to the average guy, and have abs. So idk man, life’s weird and it goes to show that TRP and fit are delusional . A lot of betas with pretty gfs

1. You should have hit on other girls in front of your girlfriend
2. By aggressively threatening the beta you looked weak and overprotective while making him look like a genuine threat to your dominance

That ass is 10/10 tho

Yes very nice I would eat it.

Doesn't sound like a beta, he basically stole your GF infront of your nose, while your bitch cuck ass didn't do anything, you didn't even dump her first

According to your story, he is the alpha guy that cucked you, you probably not as much of a chad as u believe

girls love tall skinny skater type guys

This isn't me being a woman-hater or Jow Forums dumbass:
Women want to be with a man that other women find attractive. Most women don't want a loyal lapdog, they feel happier when they've won a prize, when they have a strong man that they can feel happy to says is theirs and tell women who seem interested to step off

See You’re the beta bud.

He wasn’t even a beta male tho, dude was just a regular guy, actually kind of handsome, just weird as fuck. She complained to me so idk why she wouldn’t want it

Tip top advice desu senpai

>6’4
If he has a better face than you you have no chance. Doesn’t matter how ripped you are you’re too short to hang with us 6’4 and up handsome chads
also you are probably a boring normie with no passion or intensity for life

But like it’s not even like I don’t get other girls, like I have to reject girls on weekends out, the rugby team at my school is flooded with hoes, and we even have a house that we throw parties in. A couple girls hit on me around her, and she would take my hand and walk away and stuff, so that doesn’t make sense, what your saying. I’m strong too, and very social. Like I have no problems getting laid, so what your saying doesn’t give

this user is an actual chad

He doesn’t have a better face than me, he’s tall, skinny , wears black jeans and has long Bieber like hair, he doesn’t have this “ social presence” always talked about on here, he has poetry on his account ffs.

She didn’t exactly leave me for him, it appears she started dating him 4 months after we broke up.

She saw your rise in social status and felt insecure. If you’re this desirable then she doesn’t have any bargaining chip to play when push comes to shove in the relationship.
Guys, especially vapid twinks, do this too btw.

Attached: 75A7A414-DE23-4537-B1D6-719568544A91.jpg (719x677, 94K)

You fucked up by confronting the dude lmao

She probably read some cosmo article about how liberated women shouldn't tolerate men who don't let them hang out with other men one on one and then when all her friends inevitably told her to dump you she just did

Lmao sad but true. Fuck this earth

Just to confirm... this is the guy you initially threatened? Or is this a third guy?

>4 months
Serious question what are you doing with your life obssessing over some old roast beef from last year?

Attached: 1549736941378.jpg (1800x1200, 236K)

So you started dating her because you guys connected, then 2 years later YOU change. Seems like your fault bud. She wants the you of 2 years ago, not the current you.

NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS NOT FITNESS V

No the third guy

>she'll give up a high status man because she is suddenly insecure
t. retard
not how it works at all

This, ops ex is a sloot

Not just stalking the guy home and talking to him there.
You only got seen as a psycho because you got seen confrontation the boy. You shouldn’t have been seen, I. And out and remove target.

You guys don't get it. If you were genuinely alpha enough she would fucking murder someone for you. If her friends can just talk her right out of a relationship it's because you were fucking up somewhere along the line

Based

>you don’t get it
Yea you don’t get laid

>Cute artsy girls
Your not missing anything. Easily the worst phenotype. probably saved yourself alot of grief!

Yeah if you do it with her there you have to just laugh at him and be like "LMAO bro WAT r u doing
This is my gf, get ur own imo"
Or some other thing that makes it seem not serious

If you say I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU NIGGER in front of her I can't see it going well

what sort of shit-tier comeback is that faggot

You should have left subtle reminders to her that you have sexual security with or without her. You should have mildly flirted with other girls in front of her, looked at girls in public, etc. The type of woman you had is the type that needs to be kept perpetually afraid of losing you, and given constant reminder-threats that everything good in her life is because of you. She was trying to wrest control of the relationship from you and you let her. You let her get you all emotional. You probably shouldn't have confronted the guy - that showed that she was the one who was in real demand, not you. If they were flirting with each other, the correct response should have been to just tell her theres plenty of other women you could date instead of her, and if she likes this nerd faggot so much she ought to just go be with him.

>hes taller than me
>hes taller than me
>hes taller than me
>TRP and fit are delusional
Sure bud

Thanks to Jow Forums it's not awkward anymore if I look at a trap's ass, instead I can say I was just mirin' some glutes.

> points out specific instance of him already fucking up
"you don't get it, this wouldn't have happened if he wasn't already fucking up"

O,,,,, kay

The one that strikes into your insecurities the deepest, phaggot.

Was with you until the end. Don't put thoughts in her head. If she is flirting with another guy just next her. If the guy is flirting with her then make fun of her and tease her about it. Act like you have a harem of 20 women. She doesn't even matter

>projecting this hard

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

I’m not that guy, but you’re a loser

If your girl dumped you for some twink that's your fault right there mate. Like other anons have said, you should have told her to stay with the faggot and that you can easily get someone hotter than her.

accurate

Virgins have joined the chat

Based.

Similar thing happened to me when my gf got on the pill.

As opposed to letting him hit on your girl?

Sounds like there is no right answer.

holy shit i thought it was only my ex that went crazy after getting on the pill

turns out you were the beta all along and he is the alpha male

>No lie my gf used to be gorilla fucked by me, got on the pill, and dumped me for some emo fuck
This is for you, fren.
>scientificamerican.com/article/birth-control-pills-affect-womens-taste/
>A study published in August in the Proceedings of the Royal Society B, however, suggests that women on the pill undergo a shift in preference toward men who share similar MHC genes.
>A study published last year in Psychological Science found that women paired with MHC-similar men are less sexually satisfied and more likely to cheat on their partners than women paired with MHC-dissimilar men. So a woman on the pill, for example, might be more likely to start dating a MHC-similar man, but he could ultimately leave her less sexually satisfied.

Attached: 1526676341827.png (750x726, 571K)

cringe

Attached: You (2).jpg (1600x2133, 1.04M)

OP, you are retarded.

She didn't leave you for a beta, she left you period. Then she started dating a guy who is beta, because she wanted to try something new. See, there is a difference. Now stop being butt hurt and move on.

Attached: blacks.jpg (1200x800, 155K)