Do girls prefer muscles or face

do girls prefer muscles or face

Attached: 8-Sean-O-Pry-6694.jpg (450x450, 24K)

they prefer a dick

Money >>> face > height > muscles > frame

is having a big dick really the ultimate form of value to a girl

face and providing good emotions > money > muscles

yes if your dick is less than 9 inches commit sudoku

this is close to the truth imo, but I tihnk young girls don't care for money

>Money>>>face
Oh my sweet summer child, how naive...

Attached: jeff-bezos-divorce.jpg (780x439, 36K)

yes

>what are gold diggers

do prime girls really care for money

it seems that shit only matters for 30+

chad deals drugs and doesn't turn up to work

face>height>frame>dick>>>muscles>money

Wrong.

Face > height > frame > money > muscle

face > money > muscles > providing good emotion

Yep. Seen good looking manlets pull good women. Never seen a tall goofy looking dude do the same.

Your hierarchy of importance is basically correct.

They don't in rich countries.

It's valuable but not as much as you think. What women care about is how much value you bring to their social life.

So if she takes you to a party and you're tall Chad, that'll be more than good enough for her because you'll basically just be an accessory like a purse or some shit

This.

Face/Height > Money/Status >>> Personality (Bravado, charisma, fashion sense etc)

EVERYTHING ELSE DOESN'T MATTER

Attached: 1549648956543.jpg (1121x1560, 205K)

>tfw elite face, 6'6, big dick, popular, wealthy
>framelet
what the fuck I was so close to being the giga chad. It's amazing how important your frame is to your intimidation factor. Even as a 230 pound giant who could fuck up >95 out of 100 men I am not really intimidating at all to anyone but legit betas

honestly in long run dick is as important as face if not even more

You probably have the personality of a rotten carcass.

No: Face > Height > Status > Money >>> Personality (Bravado, charisma, fashion sense etc).

Hmmmm nah I dont think so lanklet.
Nice cope though.

cope harder manlet fag

>230
>lanklet
t. retard

Height is kinda a requirement for girls these days senpai
Every conversation I've had with a girl on tinder had her asking me what my height was

>cope harder manlet fag
I'm not the one crying though. Nice self-awareness. It explains quite a few things.

Yes, but as long as you are taller, face is more important.

face > status > personality (mostly just confidence matters) > muscles > height

Height and build only matter if youre below 5'6" and/or fat. See pic related, a skelly manlet. Face is objectively most important

Attached: kurt_cobain.jpg (660x371, 39K)

you are however the one projecting your pajeet-tier personality onto your superiors, shoo shoo

>Height at last.
Cope.

Actually I am broke 5.7 manlet with 7.5/10 face and 7/10 body and I got 9.8/10 model girlfriend that is taller than me. Thing is I know how to talk to girls and how to be interesting to people. Problem with fit is that it’s full of insecure fags that get scared around girls.

pic related is a manlet and looks better than 99% of dudes including you, lanklet

Attached: tom-cruise.jpg (1536x1152, 182K)

reminder if you don't have a model-tier face like pic related (on the right), your girl will trade you in as soon as something better comes along. Best you can do is looksmax, moneymax and gymmax and hope for the best.

Attached: jordan.jpg (480x480, 39K)

He was quite well-off (working at a hedge fund) when they met, and she's only leaving because he cheated on her. Don't think you can draw any conclusions from their relationship.

They do if their parents raised them well at all. Sometimes I think everyone on Jow Forums lives in a trailer park.

>height under personality and status

Attached: gCmzZRP.gif (450x253, 3.83M)

Literally the prettiest man I have ever seen

Projection. Face is more important than height after the man is taller than the girl he's after.

>be born with a handsome face
>get cursed with pic-related tier nipples
WHY THE FUCK

Attached: model_tits.jpg (400x687, 38K)

face > height > money > muscles.

feel free to remove money, some girls just rather date a hot poor chad over a rich beta

This is true. Height is more important until you are above average height. A 6'6 guy with an average face has no chance against that pretty boy here

>well at all.
Delusion. It doesn't matter now due to the welfare state.

This guy is the most beautiful person I've seen girls included. No woman can ever top such godly attractiveness

Barret is too perfect for this poor world.

Attached: Jordan+Barrett+UNIQLO+Fall+Winter+2016+Carine+jb3RjVU3cfAl.jpg (421x600, 70K)

Absolutely disgusting

True.

Height doesn't mean shit if your face is 3/10

And as long as a guy is over 5'6" he will tower over most women anyway

What if this guy was 6'6 holy shit no one would ever have a chance

Not him but the only legit reason you should start worrying about your height is when women start mogging you with heels.

I know.

Agree.

face > height > frame

>well-off girls from good families routinely go on food stamps to be with Chad
This is either pure delusion or, like I said, you're from so far down in society that you have no concept of how people with any kind of resources live.

Attached: chill.png (766x656, 652K)

So you’re a skinny fat lanket

Ok, let me phrase it better: women have no problem with money now, so their focus is on looks primarily.

I still think that saying looks are the "primary" factor in partner selection is a bit too broad of a generalization but I'll concede that looks are definitely more of a factor when women are financially independent. There's still loads of evidence that money, skills and social standing are major factors in attraction though.

What is the acceptable high for a European male?

>skills and social standing are major factors in attraction though.
Agree, but there's also evidence that women are as attracted to looks as men are.

atleast 5'11

I alternate between being in good shape and being fat but never skinny fat. When you are tall and confident with a very good face none of this other shit matters at all. I probably slay more when I have a dad bod than when I am fit. Height and face are the most important by far unless you are a literal landwhale

180 centimeters or over

Attached: chadmorrison.jpg (320x310, 49K)

actually, most girls would rather settle with a hot guy even if he's middle class, I know because in the end you will resent an ugly boyfriend, even if he's rich, now I will proceed to delete my post.

Nah women are mostly attractived by the personality and status, you will see an successful ugly man with a beautiful woman, but never the opposite

Anything from 5'6" to 6'4" is good. Any shorter is too short, and you'll be on par with most women. Any taller restricts your build to auschwitz, skinnyfat or obese and makes it very hard to make gains

yeah, my boyfriend is pretty poor but he's a 9/10 in looks, i'm working hard so I can sutain him later.

This. Women in Europe:
a) don't use the retarded American system (why the fuck would they?)
b) depending on the country either have lower expectations or use the 180 number as a benchmark of sorts but I don't think they are as autistic about it as Jow Forums makes Americna women seem

>5'6
user...I...

literally anything below 5'9 is suicide tier

Lel, the cope.

I'm 6'5" but my left eye is blind and the eyelid tends to slack like you can see here.

How attractive will I be seen as?

Attached: IMG_20190211_164627135.jpg (2448x3264, 1.93M)

This.

Lol man half of Europe has average male high between 175-178

anything shorter than 5'10 is too short, short coping