Health Problems

What the FUCK is wrong with me Jow Forums
>have to pee constantly (like every few minutes)
>bladder discomfort and pain
>pee stream is weak half the time
>entire pelvic area in dull pain
>sometimes feel like having to pee during sex

Went to doctor, got bloodwork done, nothing. Went to urologist, pissed in a cup, jizzed in a tube, still nothing, no STDs, no bladder infection, NOTHING. What the FUCK is wrong with me??

Relevant info; Drink 2-3 liters of water a day, alcohol only on the weekends and never more than 2-3 drinks, caffeine only in pre-workout (and the problem was there before), don't do drugs, don't smoke

And general HEALTH thread I guess

Attached: mhh3wvld5or11.jpg (1364x2048, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms/numbness.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Could be pressure from the back end user, time to go see a Butt doctor.

And general health? Herniated discs suck.

Cool fashion~

Anyways I pee alot too, did you like strain a muscle near your bladder or something? I did weighted situps and the next day I had pelvic pain and discomfort when I peed, might not be your issue but might be helpful?

>Herniated discs suck
Had a bit of lower back pain for a few years (sleeping on mattress on floor and general bad health), but recently I've been fixing it with dead hangs and dead lifts. Also went to the back doctor, got a spine scan done and he said it's all fine and at most there may be hairline cracks in the spine. Butt doctor tho?

Don't think so since it's been like this for months now, even during the few weeks of no workout that I did around christmas (due to sickness)

Attached: ABACUS0747.jpg (1000x1500, 368K)

Any other ideas? Anyone else got some weird health shit going on that they can't figure out?

Attached: 1530045753236.jpg (1080x1080, 1.2M)

I have this exact same thing, all started about 6-10 months ago, even had the doctor shove a finger up my ass and tell me it felt normal, but he did warn me to say away from all Beans (Onions, Peas, Coca, Cola) That means Onions Sauce, Onions Oil, "Vegetable Oil" everything.

Did I feel better, Yea the pain did go down drastically, Do I still have a problem, yea.... But it goes up and down

I feel your pain and this shit sucks

I had no idea that S O Y fucking turned to Onion on this fucking board

I hope you and I feel better soon, Also I forgot to mention it seems like Caffeine could be a part of it. If I have anything with caffine I feel like pissing and pain.

>sure my gut feels weird
>must be herniated
>go to doctor

nope is fine

>spine feels strange near hip
>little numbness and difficulty manipulating my ass cheek
>must be herniated
>go to doctor

nope is fine

sometimes it's just anxiety or a some transient gut biome/postural issue

try getting a new chair or something

Might be a neurological problem

Also currently taking Cranberry pills, one in the morning one at knight to see if it clears anything in my bladder

oh and do an eliminating diet, start with the carnivore diet since its new and normies will be interested in talking about it for some >social gains

add in greens, then grains, last thing should be lactose and legumes (nuts, beans, etc.)

you're gonna make it

pee pee infection from fucking poop.

Diabeetus

Not OP but I took a month of Antibiotics, 3 different kinda and Im still in OPs position, also the Pee tests would of brought it up

Blood check would of brought that up

Damn, if it's caffeine then I'll lose the one thing that gets me going when nothing else works. Beans aren't an issue tho, I mostly eat meat, fish, eggs and veggies, clean diet otherwise. Hope it gets better for you man!

Thanks man, I'm already down to meat/fish and veggies mostly, grains are out almost entirely, lactose is out too. Anxiety is a good point tho, had a one-month run with anti anxiety meds (trimipramine, dropped since it fucked with my sex drive and took away the fun in playing/making music) and dropped them recently, so maybe its still that.

Also should've mentioned I'm on nofap, tho I fuck gf on weekends so I don't think it's buildup or anything like that

Thanks for the replies everyone, we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1509528426873.jpg (504x753, 60K)

I've had anxiety for years now, when lifting I'll sometimes get weird feelings in my crotch area. Like a ripping feeling. If I pushed myself, it would usually go away. I'd also feel like I'm about to pass out right before a set, just to psych me out.

The worst was when I'd lose total feeling in my arm but none of the motor control. This was last year when I was lifting heavy. So I'd be able to move my arm despite feeling not connected to it. It freaked me out, especially when going to sleep. Luckily it went away, but it always scared me.

The arm thing sounds a bit like a cardio issue/saturday night wrist type deal. Do you do cardio? You might have to improve your circulation overall.
I get the anxiety thing tho - worst I had was constantly feeling like/having to piss when I tried going back to school last year. Got so bad (along with the anxiety/depression) that I had to quit. NEET life does take its toll after a while

At the time I was running 6 miles week (just one instance). Now I'm at 10 miles a week (two)

anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms/numbness.shtml

If you're constantly bombarded with Adrenaline, your body has trouble responding to it correctly. So sometimes you get some numbness

Interesting. I'm wondering, do you drink caffeine regularly?
I used to drink energy drinks a lot and oddly, where coffee would make the anxiety much worse, energy drinks would for some reason 'fix' it for a while. Also was on Ritalin as a kid, always wondered if that was a root cause of developing anxiety as an adult

I did then. Around 300mg a day. I also have noticed that energy drinks help with anxiety, primarily ones with high amounts of B-vitamins.

My doctor told me that I likely have a problem with B vitamin absorption. There's a drug called Enlyte that targets that problem, but I haven't taken it in a while (it did work though)

That's some good input on the B-vitamin thing. Would explain why ZMA seems to help a bit as well. I hope we get better, man!

dont have time to read whole thread. Answer is obvious: diabetes.

Go to a doctor.

It's your stress and anxiety. The fact that you are posting here is telling me you are scared as fuck. Go take a vacation, go to a sauna, RELAX

It's got a 42% remission rate, which is amazing for a supplement. Check it out

I'm a 27-year old NEET after a failed music career with no prospects (besides joining military), no money and a gf that I feel could leave if I stay like this. There's no way for me to relax that doesn't involve either being on stage or doing drugs (which I refuse to do because I refuse to embrace this whole 'fuck-up' role like my dad did). I hope that I can relax a bit if I make it into the military - at least then I'll be making money like a man instead of living off the government like a faggot.
Sorry about the venting, I appreciate the sentiment tho.

Attached: 1532656345584.jpg (736x1015, 63K)

not the guy you're replying too, but i'm more or less in the same situation except >tfw no gf right now. and i have two degrees from a top 25, and a year ago i had a tech job in the bay area of sf making six figures.

i'm not mentally ill but i have some personality issues and i basically fucked myself out of my job and my place

its okay man, life is long and people bob up and down for a variety of reasons

you'll make it, we all will. just keep working on yourself every day

Hey man, may I ask how you'd end up NEET with two degrees? I always thought that once you got a degree you're at least somewhat safe from it all..
And yeah, I still go to the gym three times a week and work on music every day, would go as far as to say I've made huge improvements on both mental health and music, but it all feels worthless if you can't make money and be independent, at least to me.
Thank you for the kind words though, I do feel like this will pass.

Attached: 1509880528964.jpg (513x763, 210K)

To be honest, it's a long ass story and I've cried to all my friends about it ad nauseam and don't feel like retreading it all again. It's time to move forward.

>I always thought that once you got a degree you're at least somewhat safe from it all

But basically, it was this mentality exactly. The world is dangerous, and less has changed since 5,000 BC than most people care to admit. No one sees *good degree* and just hands you a job capable of maintaining your prior lifestyle, those are hard to find and much easier to find when you're already working and don't reek of desperation.

Never take what you have for granted, you can always make your life worse. There is no "and now you're done," there is no "finish line." Same shit as with working out, if you stop, you will lose it.

Sounds like you already got the right attitude about it.

And yeah, at my worst I was sleeping on a mattress ridden with bugs that I couldn't get rid of in a tiny claustrophobic room in an eastern block type building, with no food for a week. Shit can get really fucked, and I still think I got away of it pretty well; got this anxiety thing and the above mentioned problems, but it could be so much worse all things considered.
Man, this place really is the only place where one can talk openly and freely about these things.

Sounds like Prostitis. I've been dealing with it for several years. It comes and goes and seems to be related to stress. You may be clenching you pelvic floor. Inflammation and stomach problems can bring it on as well. Had all the tests and the finger in the butt and no cause was found. Did rounds of antibiotics and an antifungal. Keto, candida diet, carnivore... all seemed to lessen symptoms until the diets caused stomach issues of their own which brings it back. Ejaculating at least every other day helps. My theory is that the cause is constriction and irritation of the prostate and urethra. This may be triggered by stress (clenching pelvic floor), inflammation of the colon, bladder issues (dehydration triggers it for me), and a backed up prostate.

Yep, all those symptoms are accurate. Gets better for me when I'm relaxed, was pretty much gone when I was on anti-anxiety medication, and fucking helps it (I'll literally take huge shits directly after sex, ejaculation seems to trigger that anyways).
Shit, man, gonna look up some pelvic floor relaxation exercises now. This is some fucking bullshit.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1080, 89K)