What causes a woman to gain an enormous amount of weight in such a short amount of time?

What causes a woman to gain an enormous amount of weight in such a short amount of time?
>Inb4 CICO
I'm talking about the mental aspect of the transition.

Attached: AyRkrO3.jpg (1564x1564, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2686676/Why-todays-young-women-unashamed-fat-Horrified-rolls-flesh-shes-witnessed-summer-LINDA-KELSEY-takes-no-prisoners.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They love food and doing fuck all more than they fear the consequences of their actions.

Also, she was always going to be enormous.

ohhh baby

Thanks for ruining my NoFap

Story of women

>16-18 get their first BF, strong teen love, innocent, fucked probably 1 maybe 2 guys
>18-20, party every week, getting drunk every week, getting as much dick as possible from dating apps and going out, girls will be prime here and extremely fit
>21-23, mid life crisis, start eating a bit more, but after a while she realize she need to be maintaining a healthy lifestyle and body, party almost weekly but possibly get a cuck BF, but still goes partying because she wants to fuck someone hotter
start doing #fitfam on IG and post booty pics even tho they go to gym once a week and finish after 30 min
>24-27, thots realize they need to either find someone beta orbiter provider because their prime have gone and they now need to settle down, starts getting into depression and going out partying feels shit and hits you hard. They basically let themself go here and their poor life choices put them in this position, all the years of partying and poor eating habits are getting to them

Exactly. I’ve said before that without any pressure from peers or society, a woman would eat what they want, however much they want, anytime they want. Remove any stigma of weight gain and most girls would balloon.

Attached: image.jpg (742x506, 207K)

Im a man but I gained 40 lbs in about 3 months after a major depressive episode. You get to a point where you don't care at all and its really easy to lie to yourself about whats really going on.

Food is a helluva drug, and when you eat like a monster for months on end (or your whole life) it's really hard to just stop, which is something that people who are not obese don't understand.

More often than not obesity is rooted in some kind of depression. Some people cut themselves, some people do lots of drugs, some people eat.

It's so much more than "tee hee i dont care if im fat" because the truth is almost always darker.

Attached: 1200.jpg (618x412, 26K)

It may not be "teehee", but you've just confirmed that it is hitting the point of no fucks given that allows this to happen.

Attached: z 1227937958816.jpg (374x347, 42K)

don't resist user. its the only way

Attached: 5a12e2fd5c6f8.image.jpg (356x200, 21K)

Comfort and security

If you really loved her you would love her at any size

Of course you would, but the bigger the better my friend.

Attached: image.jpg (560x750, 259K)

Women are weak willed creatures, no self discipline

>Women are weak willed creatures, no self discipline

Attached: 1521421701509.png (730x862, 212K)

Roastie roastie oh so toastie

nailed it, I'm 21 yo and that's a nice description of my female peers

I've lost 20 lbs since december, I'm making it
most women do not know shit about anything, they just stuff their mouths without any awareness how much they need

>Roastie

>most women do not know shit about anything

incel NPCs are entirely too predictable.

Attached: 1544929138162.jpg (453x456, 33K)

>using words like incel unironically
>calling me incel
nice projection
women are nowhere near as autistic as I am when it comes to anything, dieting is one of these things too

It's due to the entropy of empathy

Unbridled and unchecked empathetic tendicies can delude the mind from rational thought until the underlying issue becomes serious enough to address

Holy shit is that you again? I recognized that roastie from one of the recent threads

But wouldnt this happen to men too?

If i thought i could be a fat fuck with absolutely no consequences, I probably would to be honest.

Marriage.

I’m theory yes. But whilst women only care about what’s in fashion, and whether they can beat out the next girl, a man would (hopefully) try and be the best he can be regardless.
I fucking love fat chicks and watching them gain weight, but I ain’t gonna become one myself.

Attached: image.jpg (750x750, 370K)

Well, from a biological standpoint, what reason does a woman have to not get fat? It's not like she needs to move much.
Soft girls > hard girls

Based user. The higher that weight goes, the higher my dick goes.

This brings me much joy
As a man. I'm truly living the life men in their 30s cant enjoy

Spent my 20s focused on my career
Wasn't the club type and I spent my time working, lifting and focused on the future

Always knew I was going to make it
Wonderful to know post wall roasties have a hard time making it

Attached: 1548536779792.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Alcohol and snacking
Alot of women bring food to bed,

Men eat the same and have naturally higher tdee's.
So women would get fatter.

This is almost identical to how most men go too, though.

Women are weak willed creatures, no self discipline

Attached: 3984238.jpg (2984x5312, 2.39M)

They love the emotional fulfillment good food can bring and hate the hard work and discomfort that exercise can bring. It's a destructive cycle.
The only women that manage to stay in shape are those willing to starve themselves and the rare few that can actually exercise properly. My girlfriend has a body like pic related and she keeps it by eating small portions and generally "starving" herself.

Attached: 1544525839433.jpg (1536x2048, 355K)

Women like men that look good regardless of how bad that woman might look herself. The eternal drive for more and better pussy will always drive men to be better.

Attached: 1544041733103.png (552x413, 332K)

>women are bad
>it is their fault we are undesirable, hideous, incel retards

Attached: 1543460843422.jpg (971x546, 56K)

I have turned down sex and dates multiple times because I have ascended beyond desiring women.

Desiring women is one thing.
Desiring pussy is entirely another.

Theres also the possibility of it being a fetish.
Its a higher chance than you might think, most people just wont talk about it because its taboo as fuck.

>She was always going to be enormous

Based. She's fucking far in the left pic. Only a matter of time before she reached the right.

Also, daily reminder that the protochub you're dating is only getting fatter, fyi

Good.
Men should be Jow Forums
Women should be /fat/
It is what nature intended.

Isn't that obvious?

What you don't understand is that you're not responsible for all of the life experiences you've enjoyed. Believing you are is probably overall a good thing for your trajectory and mental health, which is probably why it's such an appealing and sticky mentality, but speaking on a sheer physical, determinism-informed level, you aren't even capable of finessing small systems to your advantage over time more often than not. The fact that statistical correlations exist in sociology and psychology are proof of this, if you think about it properly.

A lot of people are damned into obesity by shitty parenting, shitty friends, shitty acquaintances, and, of course, their own failure. The amount of work expected from a fat person with a shitty history by comparison to a normalfit is adequately described by the kcals they need to drop from their diet.

Pity and uplift them, don't hate them. Hatred of others leads more easily to depression anyway.

Because popular culture shifted with Kim Kardashian to make being fat (although supposedly in the right places) socially acceptable. Sure only niggers would want to fuck you, but modern women desperately try to remain "color blind" and ignore this aspect... or in ultimate desperation burn the coal. My wife is 110lbs, she literally cannot gain weight, I met her 12 years ago (she used to weight 95lbs!) and this was around the time that the ultra-skinny tall blonde look was in and there were all sorts all over her back then.

I like supermodel look so I'm happy, but I've seen it myself, the shift in pop culture... although the "skinny shaming" stuff is slowly going away. Who knows what the new "it" thing is going to be?

Attached: 8217513598_b8fbbd18c7_b.jpg (785x1024, 227K)

You are too pure for this crowd, user. What are you even doing here?

nature can go fuck off

Fuck no, i'd be disgusted with myself.

Hey man you do you, like what you like, I dont kinkshame or normalfagshame. Theres plenty of bitches to go around, and a wide variety of them too.

Left is better than right
Right is better than left

I dont know what it is, but some girls look fucking cute after gaining weight and others turn into hambeasts that dont turn me on on the slightest.
And I LIKE the traditionally unattractive parts of the second girl. Even her potbelly is adorable. But the first one? Idk man something about her face. Maybe it's the chubby cheeks combined with a thick plastering of makeup.
Chubby girls wearing their pants halfway up their stomach like a grandma is also just about the most unnappealing thing ever.

How about this one user? 1, 2 or 3? For me, it’s 3.

Attached: image.jpg (1108x692, 640K)

Good taste man. Fuckin 3 is easily the best.

How do you convince a skinny girl of this?

Show her pictures of ripped guys with chubby gfs. Tell her you like her better if she’s a bit heavier etc.
Play on her emotions, make her want to gain weight.

excellent taste

>4

3 absolutely. Who is this girl?

She already is at 4, that image is a little out of date.
Hopefully she doesnt get too big and cross that threshold where she turns gross, shes gaining weight really fast.

Goddess Shar

Attached: 20190208044551-46e587e6-la.jpg (1108x615, 192K)

burger white wammin detected

durrrrr wammin are bad look at my sand nigg fairytale sculpture

is this why my bf said i should gain some weight. this shit right here

Soft and fat are two different things

you should gain some weight

Attached: 1545847413552.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

Are fat girls not soft?

Probably not in the made up incel dictionary he has in his head.

Attached: 1545694195887.jpg (500x750, 89K)

Jesus she is enormous

sounds like a bit of a cope mate.

you people who think these women are hot are mentally ill.

I never asked for this fetish m8.

Attached: 1548039093343.png (1000x747, 519K)

do something about it then boyo. consider also that (((they))) are manipulating your sexual preference with modern media to breed a weak race of goyim.
Stand strong, only fuck that which is healthy.

I'd like to suck random dicks in a gay bar, but I restrain myself. Perhaps you should try that.

You people who think thin women are hot are mentally ill.

See what a knob end you sound like?

Attached: 1492763294360.jpg (863x1169, 130K)

Explain how
What do women need to be strong for?

Are you the guy who's also complaining about not being able to fit into a normal routine?

Go to bed, mate, and stop wasting your life trolling an imageboard.

>do something about it then boyo

What more can I do?

I don't pursue fatties even though my dick tells me to and I lift hard + eat clean. How can I erase something ingrained in me since early childhood? I've always had a thing for bigger girls.

I have no idea who that is.

Attached: 1541763344211.jpg (612x612, 44K)

Joined for /b/ in like 2005-2006, stayed for /v/, migrated to /lit/ during my degree, and now I'm here on Jow Forums because it's the only way I can relate to this site anymore, really.

I do it for him.

Attached: mr-rogers.jpg (2405x1635, 1.07M)

What a sad existence it must be to repress your own sexuality. I've never once felt bad about liking fats.

Attached: 1549771455404.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

holy shit thats me

fuck man if you've given it this much effort to no avail just do it. you tried, who gives fuck as long as you tried.

Attached: 1546026424661.jpg (1200x1600, 277K)

yeah this sounds about right but a few major divergence points for about a quarter of them

>18-20, some never stop partying, end up coke sluts and drive their life into the ground beyond a point of return - hitched to either a dangerous man or living in dangerous situations
>21-23, some let themselves go here, end up couch surfing and feeling general ennui. unable to land the hot guys at parties so they couchsurf from orbiter to orbiter, often orbiters who supply drugs or social-life-in-a-can type deal
>24-27, some drop off the market and decide to rush into motherhood and balloon into soccer mom pre-cursors

Attached: 1549729409565.jpg (638x850, 216K)

You know even normies really dont shame guys too much for being chubby chasers, at least in burgerland.
At least if the guy himself isnt an ugly NEET hambeast.

Is everyone on Jow Forums just Pierce Brosnan or something

I dont know much about the guy but he has good taste in women.

Attached: tumblr_nni0faXHlC1u8v4hlo1_1280.jpg (962x1603, 266K)

About 80% LARPing, 20% legitimately Jow Forums guys

I think you can tell which is which by how certain they sound and in how few words. AFAIK the short posts that sound incredibly self-assured are typically LARP whereas the long posts that are like "not sure but," or "depends on x" are real.

Somewhere in between are the guys who've been lifting for four months and are stoked about it. More power to them for sticking it out but man does Dunning-Krueger seem to hit them hard.

I love how common it is nowadays for American women to seemingly enjoy being fat. More common elsewhere now too but burgerland is still the burger capital.
I personally welcome this change. Now if only we can keep that going with the females while still discourage nu-male procreation.

brehs

BREHS

Attached: 1527867283982.jpg (540x540, 62K)

Shit I missed the joke. LMAO I've never seen his wife before. I guess she's a really good person, or lets him fuck around or something.

What a time to be alive.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2686676/Why-todays-young-women-unashamed-fat-Horrified-rolls-flesh-shes-witnessed-summer-LINDA-KELSEY-takes-no-prisoners.html

As funny as the progress pics of him and his wife with him getting progressively happier are the part that really makes me lose my shit is the more recent one where his wife lost some weight and he's frowning. I can't find it though

I'm not a chick but I went from 170-250 in a year lmao.

I finally got out of the Army and rebelled against all DFAC/ MRE food and just ate every fucking thing I saw with joy and splendor. Mother fucking pies, pizza, chicken parm,
hella whataburger, etc. On top of that I got into a relationship and thought "fuck it I already made it and I'm fucking this chick 3 times a day what do I have to look attractive for?" I can't explain enough how little motivation I had to look good after I got a girlfriend turns out like 95% of my lifestyle was centered around getting pussy and once I had a stable supply I went into full time mass cultivation mode

>Brosnan took the "get her fit to avoid a thot" pill

bonded and based

>UK
Man you guys are so nice to foreigners but so mean to eachother.
The amount of people into this kinda shot over there is almost equal to what it's like in the US if you look at how much content like that comes from there, too.

I'm actually from Australia but we have the exact same sort of tabloid trash.

Attached: 1548143254310.jpg (467x700, 34K)

yeah I'm literally him

Attached: tumblr_pittwfmnuf1w9gttf_1280.jpg (1111x1280, 211K)

Period pain
Pcos
Endo
Hormone imbalance

These are issues that a large portion of women face.

Who is this?

Also this.

based roastie poster

It would and it did. This is a self-selected community of fitness enthusiasts, the majority of men in many first-world countries are fat.

I feel you. I was always (since elementary school) trying to hide the fact that I was shit insecure about my weight by being aggresive and outgoing. I thought a social circle would protect me (inb4 normie) but they are all gone now anyway, got familys of their own.

And when I met tomboy-brooding-girl (my oneitis) I wanted to be more responsible and shit, because she told me that I seemed like a goofster. But my fatness still gave me issues and I orbited around her for years as a "friend". There were even multiple times other girls would bascially tell me to fuck them (not literally, though it would have helped my autistic self to get the hint), but since oneititis for tomboy-girl was still going strong (even after she was married and had kids) I was blind for these offers. She was the only one to show me any kindness, it's hard to quit such a relationship when noone has done anything wrong. But it kept hurting me, and would hurt her new family, too I thought. So I left, haven't heard from her since. I guess she is glad that she is rid of me. which I can understand.

All in all: Fatness is a curse which limits your potential in many, many ways. It sucks donkey doodle-dick.

>tfw 28 kissless virgin and a qt underage is now into me
Help me Jow Forums I'm going to end up raped to death in jail.

How long do you have to wait until its no longer off-limits?
Be wise, be patient.