How come every girl has a fat ass now?

I swear it wasn’t like this before. Every girl in the gym has a big ass now, even white girls. Wtf are they putting in the water? Jesus

Attached: 4447642E-EE6E-43C8-BEA0-B5BABE163CC9.jpg (1166x1237, 90K)

Every girl?
You mean the myspace angels thots on IG?
Lmao, go out for once faggot

literally estrogen. i think its a fashion more though.

Idk but its fucking nasty.
Nothing wrong with a hot toned ass on a woman, but these enourmous hippo asses look fucking nasty and ridiculous.
They probably dont even clean the creases properly.
Gross.

Attached: 1543173697977.png (434x341, 41K)

it’s partially the pants, if they’re wearing high waist leggings, those are literally being designed now to spoof a better waist:hip ratio and just give a fuller-looking rounder butt

Also women are squatting now and lots of women are also just getting implants

camera angles, posing, form fitting/"enhancing" clothing, of course with some actual physical exercise. but most of it is just illusion or different trends in clothing

/thread

>getting implants
This is a disgrace. Nothing against plastic boobs but the ass looks fucking gross.

imagine the smell

Would it be possible to fuck her in that chair like that

the pill

not for you

They are fatter too

How do you get a GF and know whether or not if shes going to have a good body?

They all use so many tricks to make their bodies give off an illusion.

it would be extremely uncomfortable

Do something in the water
Take the bitch swimming.

Overly focus on legs
Super tight clothes
Always pose so their ass sticks out

What if you're not one to swim yourself, and live in a place where thats nobody really does that kind of thing either.

Cant help you then. I grew up with a pool and we have lots of water around us. Maybe hiking or something where you gotta wear light clothing

Girls train for a thiccer, more muscular ass in the gym now, and all the effective exercises for it are being shared online. God bless instagram

Because they're getting fat and yoga pants , camera angles enhance their butt

Are you fucking retarded?
Just dont GF a thot before having sex with her? Its that simple

Better yet, just don't gf a thot.

Better yet dont associate with thots.
Take the stoicism pill.

thanks for sharing your opinion, but what the fuck does that woman's waist have to do with pepe carrying a portable coffee brewer on his back?

how come every fucking dude has half the testosterone of his grandfather, not even accounting for the age disparity?

Shhhh

In my experience most women with good skin will have good looking bodies. Skin quality is seriously the #1 factor in how her body looks. I've seen all different shapes and sizes of tits and ass. A flat ass isn't great of course, but crappy skin will send you to broke single mom city.

Ite, I'll keep it on the down-low. My bad, didn't mean to blow up your spot, carry on.

Because more people are fat/obese and women tend to store fat in their hips/buttocks first.

based imagine the smell poster

your big guy

then you will drown

Her underwear is pulled into her ass crack though... and shes sitting down pushing ass out and back forward

Attached: 1EDBE86F-9D54-41EF-BE3A-E3010CAF91CD.jpg (240x210, 6K)

for you

Depends I banged a girl with plastic surgery and no implants she just had lyposuction and then the fat was put into her boobs and ass only downside were 4 small 0.5cm scars below her boobs and in between her buttcheeks (just where the asscrack begins in the lower back) all in all 10/10 would fuck another girl like her smooth as silk feels natural the thought of it makes my dick harder than diamonds

Based librarian

Lordosis

How do I tell what colour a girls nips are before I bang her? I may go soft if they're brown

This.

It's the way they post for pictures, and you are all retarded not to see it. In real life, they look a little chubby with bigger waists, but they arch their backs hard in pictures to make it look like they have a small waist relative to their behind

Black genes leaking into the population via mixing, immigration and latinos. At least theres one upside to diversity

Attached: 69.png (716x881, 830K)

Child bearing hips. Sadly, that's not the only thing I like.

Nigger culture took over and this is the result

I'm still an ass man myself. Boobs get boring fast.

>another shitpost from this guy

Attached: 9 kids.jpg (640x345, 29K)

Basically this. The same pollutants responsible for the androgynization of boys are responsible for the super-womanification of girls. You get bitchtits and the average girl gets even bigger tits.

What I wanna know is why so many girls are buying into this Ariana Grande-like and 56%-esque parody of female looks.

Attached: Ariana-Grande.jpg (750x563, 52K)

Imagine the smell though
>implying you wouldn't

You spend too much time on Instagram. Most girls are chubby, unfortunately

Its not as bad if you don't live in flyoverville

Girls can't even wipe properly, they can only wipe from front to back, they can't wipe the whole hole because a little poo might get into their vagina. Girls are gross.

talk about a double edged sword