Is black genetics a meme or is there some truth to it?

Is black genetics a meme or is there some truth to it?

Attached: 45098624.jpg (1024x878, 137K)

Keep in mind most of these guys have probably been lifting heavy for like 5-10 years

Meme. Why are 99% of strong men whites. More specifically eastern europeans.

What prison is that?

maybe because most people don't care about some irrelevant sport like power lifting? Not a good test.

Most black guys i know have more than average muscle mass without lifting weights

Its a meme.
Sure they are agile and quick, but its nothing any other race cant achieve with the slightest amount of work.
Just kike media makes black guys who have trained for 20+ years for prp sports out to be as if every single black is like them out of the womb.
Its really stupid and getting very old desu.
t. Been to Africa and know alot of regular black dudes/nerds who I could shit stomp but chose not too because Im not an annoying grandstanding faggot like them

Meme, they are more active (have to, no success in academia with low IQ) and those active are more likely to use roids according to US studies
Cope

They’re fukn black. They have bathroom lighting wherever they go.

Attached: FE42C0D0-F28E-4009-98E1-76145AC41018.jpg (512x390, 29K)

Larper

there are a shit ton of african american super athletes in nfl and nba.

i think it is related to slavery. all the weak african slaves died on the way here or in the fields. kind of like how spartans killed weak boys

Meme. Having dark skin does help to show off muscle definition though.

Attached: 1E810FB7-6739-481B-BEFA-5AD89A52E847.jpg (600x655, 63K)

It does seem like black people have a naturally lower body fat percentage

Thats not what LARPing means

cope.

Attached: 1547318976746.jpg (600x418, 27K)

Depends on where they are from. Lots of Somalis where I live and they aren't exactly fit. But maybe other African ethnicities are different, lots of bodybuilding champs and stuff for such a small pop in the US atleast.

Nope, blacks are more likely to be obese in the US, Look it up
400 years isn't long enough for any meaningful change. US blacks are driven to sports because it's the only way out of the ghetto

Not in America.

Attached: 51885B0C-9EFF-4C59-98B0-992D3BB97BCC.jpg (640x1045, 308K)

They are more obese because they are more likely to be poor

Yes, and both ends (more obese people and more people that rely on athletics) is Seen on other poor group of people in Europe. That's e.g. why there's many turk athletes in germany

This may sound pseudo-scientific, but wouldn't their genetics--hardwired for warmer climates--make their bodies less prone to storing fats?
Also, I'm sure all those guys pictured have great diets.

Dude in the durag has weak pecs. Second from his left has never heard of leg day. Light-skinned guy is hiding due to lack of tone. Other than that these guys look fantastic.

Why do they have skinny ass forearms though?

damn, I feel bad for you user, do you live up in the twin cities area?

Likely, depending on what meme you're talking about. Strength meme? Unsure.

Athletic performance meme is very likely.

Steroid use is really common, something like 10% of black men.

Black culture has different attitudes towards masculinity. I'm sure if everyone adopted the same attitude we'd feel more pressure to look as they do.

Blacks tend to participate in sports that pay more.

Attached: 532763645_750x422.png (750x422, 781K)