Why do a lot of men go bald quick?

I'm in college and the amount of guys with fucked up hairlines that go backwards is really sad. Lots of guys wear caps to cover their hairline up or their shitty haircut

Attached: 0.jpg (1080x1022, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tmdocclusion.com/2018/07/14/more-on-hair-loss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is now a push up thread. Rolling!

roll

Where are you from? They don't in most countries.

Based. And rolling. Also rolling for my own thingie

Attached: 1470784971226.jpg (2048x1618, 369K)

America

The state of Georgia to be specific

Fuck off or roll for pushups

Americans have cuck genes.

No.

Attached: 47D9B07C-3240-4EAD-B704-4DE838408D35.jpg (1242x294, 128K)

there's a mutation where DHT acts as a "stop growing" signal for your hair follicles, so as soon as DHT levels get high enough at the very end of endocrine puberty (mid 20s to early thirties) they go bald.

That’s the age when it starts to go. It’s probably gonna happen to you too

Old theory.

Most men start to go bald after 60 except if you are from Singapore.

Lol, that explains why americans are obssessed about going bald and getting mad at any haircut that isnt a crew cut or buzzcut

not a theory faggot

rolling

Yes, it is. It has been “replaced” and a theory has a different meaning in science, brainlet.

wow you're retarded

Roll bby

>no u
Not an argument.

roller

Attached: dyel.png (1334x750, 1.67M)

Rolling

Rollins

Rollero

its normal, natural, and yeah its a sign of aging, but its not worth beating yourself up over

Not a sign of aging, coper, and not normal.

Attached: D8EDBE7E-420C-437F-94EB-AEB6B5ABFE7B.jpg (500x750, 51K)

o wow different people

>Most men start to go bald after 60
Maybe if you're nigger or something. Half of my gym is balding

Have there been any studies on correlation to wearing hats and going bald?

rolllll

he looks like a shitskin tbqh

If it were a sign of aging, like wrinkles, every man would go bald.

Actually men of all nationalites do, except if you are from Singapore or some cucked European countrie.

*country.

>trap-master

Attached: 1533689127844.jpg (640x655, 65K)

Recent studies show that balding, much like weak jawlines are more common in industrialized nations due to mouthbreathing and soft mushy food. Because weak face muscles cause the scalp muscles to tense up (imagine anterior pelvic tilt on your head) and over time this ends up weakening the hair follicles and causing hairloss:

tmdocclusion.com/2018/07/14/more-on-hair-loss/

This is a much more coherent explanation than the outdated elevated DHT theory (lowering DHT can solve a bit of the hairloss in a roundabout way... but you're fucking with your body's chemicals to achieve this). It makes much more sense because elevated DHT and by extension testosterone in general leads to manly and youthful traits... aggression, big dick, muscle mass, low fat... all of these are identified as such. While being bald is seen as wimpy and old. I really wish assblasted chromedome loserheads would stop trying to bluepill balding men.

Attached: original-grid-image-5835-1474663170-18.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

imagine being able to mog people at the age of 60+. How lovely it would be.

So what are some neck stretches I can do to promote healthy bloodflow to my galaea?

This makes sense. The mouthbreathing menace just became exponentially worse.
Still, I do believe test is related. Also, most people who grow beards earlier tend to get bald earlier too.

Roll

Rolling for this

>hit the gym for two years
>read philosophy
>see how shallow the majority are when it comes to respecting people based on looks alone
>become right-wing
>my left-wing friends don't want me around but are too weak to stop my best friend from inviting me anyway
B^)

You see me rollin

Roll1

rollo

did this man just learn to walk again? look at those thighs.

bad diet.
shit health.

rolling

roll

roll

roll

Roll

roll

gimme gimme

Roll

Attached: E7E7227B-1CAF-469F-91C5-D93860247DCA.jpg (750x732, 524K)

>that vice story

Conservatives have work ethic and discipline. Surprise!

Roll

roll

Aww man im a ballsackian?

roll

>Most men start to go bald after 60

Wrong. If someone's going to bald it'll be obvious before 30, undeniable by 40

gimme somethin good

roll

Xenoestrogens in everything, just look at pictures of 30yo males 70 years ago, very few were balding

Rollin

yeet

It varies more than that, bruh. I'm 35. I didn't notice anything until a year ago. Now it's accelerating pretty quickly.

Both my brothers went bald in their 20s, but my dad didn't really start going bald til he hit about 60, and in his mid 60s he still has a decent head of hair.

gorbachev

>tfw I'll be 30 in 6 months, and had some light thinning two years ago on the left side when I was going through a really stressful time, but it has since grown back
>tfw my mom's dad has most of his hair at 90, but my Dad went bald at 21, so I wasn't sure which way I would go
>tfw almost safe

Attached: 1522679296913.jpg (362x357, 20K)

Rolling for my role

So why don't women go bald?

>
rollinnn

>getting mad at any haircut that isnt a crew cut or buzzcut
Literally have never heard of this ever.

Attached: 1549649041404.jpg (512x384, 31K)

roll

>never heard of this ever
You use this website, don't you?
Have you ever been to any small town?

Some do. But female hair follicles are different. That's what DHT depletion treatment does, it tries to estrogenize the hair follicles on the head.

my dad and grand dad both bald were mouth breathers my dads brother my uncle isnt a mouth breather and has his hair but he has brown hair where my dad and grandad had blonde hair so idk

Rollio

Roll

ok

ok ok

Rollan

My dad is missing most of his teeth, has absolute shit posture from a pinched nerve in his neck and I frequently hear him breath through his mouth. He's in his late 60's and still has a thick full head of hair.

So people who are competent at something are more likely to not be retarded?

Attached: 1547605862801.png (600x583, 620K)

rolland

>tfw autistic fixation w baseball caps
>now that I'm an adult people think I'm balding
>n-no I just like this hat
Rolling

Leg day?

rolln? what for

a-are trucker hats ok?

Considering this, why do many people go bald when they start doing roids?

Yeah i don't know what this is. Who are you picturing getting mad?

Woll

>Healthy and aggressive men tend to be right wingers

rool

rollen

half the population of Jow Forums, balding guys in the bible belt and rural areas

Not that guy but roiding does cause mouthbreathing. Guys on serious gear even need c-paps to breathe.

He's some AntiFa type who thinks shitposting hours on end to only confused responses is the height of trolling.

Roll

Nah nigga

LONG HAIR DONT CARE CREW, NW1 CREW

rolan

>Silly doodle tattoos
Dropped