I feel really bad for fat chicks

I feel really bad for fat chicks.

Attached: IMG_3571.jpg (464x464, 17K)

>imagine not being able to eat less and move more

I know everyone shits on them but the rare few who are nice, not entitled, and have depression/eating problems, i feel really bad for as well. They’re all beaten down af and i wanna pick them up and put them on a stairmaster

I’ve never been obese (fattest I ever got was 190lbs at 5’ 10 while I was an alckie) but wouldn’t you just need to be extremely depressed or borderline suicidal to let yourself get this fat? I mean how do you look at yourself in the mirror every day and then continue to eat massive amounts of shitty food unless you’re deliberately trying to kill yourself?

This.
Alot project their self hatred which is sad.
They should use their self hatred to power their ki and make it.

>But wouldn’t you just need to be extremely depressed or borderline suicidal to let yourself get this fat?
Yes.
Most of them are either or both.

I never know how to talk to them. One of my coworkers is a super nice girl and always helps me out, but is also really fat. She makes comments about being fat sometimes and I refuse to lie and say "you're not fat!" like my female coworkers do, but would also feel out of place telling her how to lose weight.

What's the equivalent to racist against ham-beasts because I'm that

Fat people make me sick

Its called being normal I guess

mfw I am always too scared to talk to a girl fatter than me because people might think I am a fetishist and going to take advantage of her

I just want to get to know a nice woman regardless of size

Attached: 1545255720681.jpg (424x505, 46K)

Don’t
Literally their only obligation as a woman is to not be fat

Cetaphobic

>Be me circa 4 years ago
>Move in with fat chick friend because we both need a roommate
>Slightly political and obnoxious for my taste but for the most part a good dude, just got divorced, sort of getting her shit together
>Rekt by the divorce (dude about 2 ears younger than her (my age) divorced her because he (early 20s) got spooked by his life already being planned out.
>Obviously upset, but still goes and gets a better job, studies for law school, starts a board game club, everything looking up
>Approaches me about shedding some weight/getting healthier; agree to do it on the condition that she follow my instructions to the letter
>To my surprise she totally does it, losing weight, getting healthy, working out every day, counting calories
>Apart from that, great roommate, cleans up after herself, we help each other out, invite each other places shit's great
>Does this for 6 months before she tumblrs down
>Decides not to go to law school, starts hooking up with random guys, getting drunk nearly every night, dying her hair purple, referencing me being a white male as a negative, starts being a total cunt about politics and extremely obnoxious
>Stops working out and counting calories because "if I lose too much weight my boobs will shrink"
>Occasionally during these bouts of getting shitfaced, complains about "not being able to get a boyfriend" despite having several betafag nerds she's fucking at any given time, most of whom would probably do it
>Last I checked she was couch surfing, going from job to job, nearing 30 and continuing this lifestyle

I still consider her my greatest disappointment.

Attached: Concerned Char.jpg (500x270, 33K)

ugh i know that feel user
fucking hate it when people don't listen to good advice and waste your time and efforts

>ugh
Reddit

>She makes comments about being fat sometimes and I refuse to lie and say "you're not fat!"

Bruh that feel. There's a girl at work at work that really likes me and does this shit. She's not a fat ass but she could definitely stand to lose at least 20 pounds. I just ignore her every time she fishes for validation. She goes to the gym so I just try to be positive as possible when she mentions the gym.

>tfw you're cultivating a fat girl into a smashable potential qt

>Best friend in high school girl
>Not fat but 4/10 at best.
>Insanely smart, studying 3 languages (and actually decent in all of them, fluent in one,) great grades, zero empathy
>Provides the brains to my muscle in navigating our predatory school.
>Also, we help each other out with the opposite sex. She literally doesn't seem to care about anyone's welfare but mine, hers, and like 3 other friends, so gives me great advice on playing with girl's feelings for my gain and shit
>One day straight out says "I know I'm ugly, and it sucks, because their is literally nothing I can do about that"
>Longest 10 seconds of my life while I figure out how to respond
>On one hand, would never lie to someone for validation purposes, especially not someone I considered a close friend
>On the other, I'm not enough of a bastard to agree with her
>End up saying "If you're looking for validation, I"m not your guy"
>She laughs, it passes

Ended up with a nice 6 figure job, a house, and a qt husband, so it ended alright. Still, that was a horrible moment.

Attached: 1466254656734.jpg (500x385, 36K)

I kinda wish one aspect western culture could pick up from eastern culture is how they will actively point out negative things about someone not as a way to insult but to help them out and stay healthy. Like how we may say "your eyes are kinda tired, you getting enough sleep?". It sucks people are always looking for validation like her and but they're fishing for a compliment, not constructive criticism.

Unless you're my older half-brother. He loves fat chicks.

I agree, and have heard about fat people going over to Japan to teach and then dropping out because they can't take people pointing it out to them lol

However, for my friend its a bit murkier. I've actually told friends (though obviously not coworkers, because I don't want to get fired) "True, but I can help you lose weight if you'd like" when they claimed to be fat. Being fats something you can change.

A genetic, unchanging trait is a bit tougher. I mean, ideally I'd like to know if I had a glaring flaw so I could do my best to work around it, but since she can't change the way she looks, its a bit tougher.

kek

I'm teaching in Korea and that's my favorite part of the local culture. She dodged a bullet with law school. The market never recovered from '08. I passed up a half scholly from UCLA Law to stay on as a teacher. I'll probably go into copywriting or something related in a year or so. I'd rather go slow and steady investing a grand a month into index funds than go into six figure debt and incur a three year opportunity cost for a 50 percent shot at a 190k~ before taxes job a year that statistically I'll burn out from in under 3 years.

*then go

I think you responded to the right person, but wrong post.

Was probably the one right? Maybe so, but its not like she skipped law school to do something else. She skipped law school because it was too much effort, and proceeded to drown her responsibilities in alcohol and dick

Damn bro Im 6'3" and that's also the highest weight I've ever had.

I feel bad for the sub-1% of fat people who actually can't do anything about it.

Of course they can do something about it. Nobody is forcing them to eat that much.

I feel bad for people with mental/physical degenerative disorders, and short dudes, since there is fucking jack you can do about either.