Hey bro mind helping me stretch out my glutes

>hey bro mind helping me stretch out my glutes

Attached: D2B7024A-A008-4567-AFF5-7E0F52081A54.jpg (1242x1551, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUT5DxbUJHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i just imagine that bar snapping back and crushing his shin, while forcing his body into a splits position, maybe causing his head to get stuck in that gap while that board his knee was on to rush forward, pinning his throat amongst those springs, which could have a whole host of awful effects in turn
why do i have these intrusive thoughts?

Stretch out my sphincter instead babe

Attached: diamon_foreplay.png (285x313, 165K)

Because you're a normal person that wants to be special, so you invent things from the worst you can think of in order to appear twisted.

But twisted people want to be normal and only act out their emotions from anger, lust, sadness etc

>ugly face
not my favorite type for glutestretching, sorry

:points to headphones:
:shakes head:

any interaction beyond that and you are an insufferable cunt

>twisted people want to be normal

this is the biggest meme and you're projecting so hard it's not even funny. in an effort to sound special by comparison, or in other words, superior to, that user, you're inventing explanations for his behavior in order to make him appear bland.

it's fucking embarrassingly normie and textbook. Bundy loved raping. BTK was obsessed with killing. Richard Ramirez went through every single police interview with a smirk.

Psychopaths enjoy being twisted and are happy to share their passions if you indicate you enjoy it too. Stop being a retarded normie.

>not in external rotation

Is it just me or do his thighs look kinda weird?

>ugly
He's cute! Do I just have low standards? Wtf

Attached: dia_what.jpg (636x902, 106K)

Is that a gym? It looks like an office

You're a woman, most people on Jow Forums are men who spend all their time on Jow Forums judging other men. The only acceptable photograph is now a 1%er with divine aesthetics.

you have eye/hair blindness

and god bless people like you for letting men trick their way into your pants

>You're a woman
Huh?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.30_[2018.06.16_13.28.55].png (355x347, 134K)

it doesn't help that he's exactly Not my type
everything from the hair to facial features and morbid expression

Attached: My Dream Girl.jpg (673x899, 158K)

Cute selfie user.
>he's exactly Not my type
That's the problem here.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.17_[2018.06.15_23.03.42].png (468x408, 282K)

>in order to appear twisted.
i didn't say that i wanted to do it to him

Sodomites get the rope

Yewl doo fookin nutin

I do have a fantastic preference tho, so you should be mindful of that

Attached: 123.jpg (540x720, 73K)

Sodomites get the rope

Sodomites get the rope

Please sis twinks are so 2008.

I will never not be irritated by random shirts having band fonts

Attached: jason-newsted_clipped_rev_1.png (1400x600, 429K)

>bundy loved raping
I'm watching the netflix series right now and that doesn't add up. Bundy described his actions like an impulse that he couldn't control, that would come out when he got angry at women.

>Psychopaths enjoy being twisted and are happy to share their passions if you indicate you enjoy it too
Psychopaths have the same percentage of serial killers as everyone else in the population. Serial Killers repeatedly try to fight their urges and even have turned themselves in the moment they regained control.

Gacy, for example, tried to be a part of the community despite being a killer.

Fish was a father and refused to hurt his children.

Dahmer turned himself in and tried to show people what it was like.

>sis
ok let's end this conversation.

Attached: 47931.jpg (222x270, 34K)

Aw what's wrong hunnie? Scared of getting scalped?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_02.30_[2018.06.16_22.21.15].png (468x620, 350K)

I beg of you, find somebody else in this vast website to avatarfag and be sassy
I'm finally feeling alright at this hour of the night and I'm too spastic not to fuck it up. Queens really wear me out I cannot deal with the LGBT2K+ community

Attached: 1523738886741.png (1093x820, 798K)

>Netflix series

Listen to the tapes. He didn't turn himself in. Neither did Gacy. Neither did Fish. Neither did Shawcross. Are you talking about Kemper? Because Dahmer didn't either.

Of course these people engaged in the pleasure of normal living, some may even have felt a small twinge of real guilt. None of them were desperately seeking psychotherapy or making any practical interventions, even if they were, a single act of regret doesn't negate hours of pleasure with opportunities to stop.

That's like saying fat people desperately want to be fit because they sometimes admit they eat too much candy, or order salads in front of company.

Also if you take Bundy or any of the rest of them at face value, please make some social gains. Especially Bundy. He was a narcissistic liar and most of his claims don't add up at all, including some of the places he claimed to have buried women he may or may not have killed.

We like to be selective with what we include in these things in order to sell them. For example, one of Bundy's cellmates claimed that Bundy would brag about having the highest body count.

Gacy also protested innocence straight to the gallows: youtube.com/watch?v=hUT5DxbUJHs