Why are you going to the gym, user? You're perfect just the way you are!

>why are you going to the gym, user? You're perfect just the way you are!

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-204939_Firefox.jpg (792x784, 214K)

>you can stop working out now user, you're big enough already!

>Girls aren't only into fit guys! Come on user, just find a hobby!

Attached: Guts'_Enraged.jpg (778x881, 148K)

>Hey user, have you ever thought about going to the gym?
Ouch

a thread died for this

My gf says this. Pisses me the fuck off. I'm not happy with myself. Just because the thought of going to the gym or weighing yourself freaks you out doesn't mean it sends me into a panic attack. I'm not doing it to leave you. I'm doing it because its fun and my responsibility as a man.

>you need to eat more user! Here I made your favourite

>visit my doctor for a health check
>makes me take off my shirt to check my heartbeat
>go to the gym 5 times a week, do cardio on a regular basis
>got visible abs and decent muscle mass
>think she is going to be impressed by my body
>doctor instead tells me I should do more sports

Ouch

STOP PROJECTING YOUR SHITTY SELF ACCEPTANCE BULLSHIT ON ME

Attached: A3E135D3-F61D-47CC-B6F8-C3DF0075A120.jpg (600x626, 37K)

They don’t understand self improvement. don’t let it get to you user

This, self improvement shouldn’t come from a place of insecurity (although that does has its benefits) but rather reasons you instill yourself, if it comes from insecurity, you will have self esteem problems, still a worthy trade if you’re getting laid and your social life is good

skinny ego lifter patrolled

>I think I need to go to the gym more often
>user, I think you're fine how you are
Why are women such whores?

>skinny ego lifter

6'3, 196
And she was about 50, so I thought she would be more impressed

Attached: 20171116_205830.jpg (4608x3456, 3.95M)

it's pretty obvious that you work out, what a hag

>gf doesn't like my hands because of calluses
>calls my muscles that are starting to show unnatural
>shows no interest in me working out and never bothers to ask me what exactly it is I do at the gym
>"How was the gym babe?" "Oh, that's great."

Attached: 1502999722702.jpg (600x515, 14K)

Attached: 1539549402535.gif (388x356, 2.17M)

shows no interest in me working out and never bothers to ask me what exactly it is I do at the gym
because every girl wants to hear "BRUH I GOT JOOCY IN THE GYM CHECKING MYSELF OUT IN THE MIRROR WITH THE LADS AND DID 5 MINUTES OF DEADLIFT"

Damn, that sucks. Having a partner that understands you passion and supports you is worth so much. You should talk to her about it, in a non-confrontational way. Tell her how this makes you feel and why. Maybe she will understand that this is important to you and your relationship will improve. If you don't talk to her she might not even be aware that this is bothering you so give her the chance to make a change. Communication is always key.

>"BRUH I GOT JOOCY IN THE GYM CHECKING MYSELF OUT IN THE MIRROR WITH THE LADS AND DID 5 MINUTES OF DEADLIFT"
Kek
But seriously, if that's an important part of your life it sucks if your SO doesn't seem to care at all.

This is unironically a shit test to see if you're a big enough faggot to listen to them.

According to your photo, she was probably sarcastic

They don't want you to get better because they are afraid that you'll find a woman better than them.

She said it in a completely serious way and told me something about low blood pressure. Maybe she thought people look like this without doing any sports whatsoever or she just wasn't thinking about it. I got a good laugh out of it after I left but it still stung a bit.

>shit test

PUA trying to turn men into women please go

NO IM NOT IM A SKINNY PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: 1512554261468.png (601x601, 401K)

So sad. Current year and she's still afraid to just come out and date women.

>user stop losing weight or you will have to buy new pants
>You have lost too much weight, start gaining some before your clothes don't fit
I hate my mother