Whats the craziest preworkout you ever tried?

Whats the craziest preworkout you ever tried?

Attached: Rainbow_Sherbert_1024x1024-800x800.jpg (800x800, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sfd.pl/sklep/USP_Labs_Jack3d-opis34460.html
ceneo.pl/8377223
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Crack rock

pre ban jack3d

THIS

Attached: OLDSCHOOL.jpg (450x450, 32K)

The first time I had a Bang energy around 2015.

I'm pretty sure they used a different formula back then because that shit made wired the rest of the day

how did that shit make you feel?

like a bag of sand

Nitraflex always made me want to fuck anything. I took it senior year of HS and made loads of confidence gains too bc I just started acting like a caveman dumb jock lol

not them, but like I was on low dose adderall desu

Attached: gat nitraflex.jpg (1000x1000, 79K)

Ive heard that shit can kill your dick

like i took ritalin or something it also gave me tingles

Yeah like adderall but with some tingly feeling that must not have been good.

Some fucking E-dog jarheads would take a shitload of it and ended up dying. First the military banned it, then came everywhere else.

Legion's Pulse. I triple scooped that shit going into chest and back day, and I swear I could peer into alternate dimensions.

Then I went home and proceeded to shit my guts out and couldn't get to sleep until 330am. And I took it around 2pm.

I used to take it when I was 15, I wonder what it did to my development

Hemoshock was pretty good

Not being able to sleep like that is tell tale that there’s some kind of amphetamine in there. I interview people on meth all the time and they typically stay up for like 3-5 days straight

Are you a manlet?

Mr hyde

I'm legitimately curious - why do you feel the need to use this stuff? Is it really like a stronger energy drink, just hypes you up? Would you feel you'd be unable to exercise with as much effort without this stuff?

hemoshock was crazy. built a tolerance to it though. might have to revisit it.

All those insane preworkouts have some sort of research chemical amphetamine in them, at least they did a few years ago. China pumps new ones out every time the FDA/DEA catches on, usually just by changing a couple molecular bonds in the formula. I've actually snorted the original jack3d and another one back in college and can confirm there's some legit drugs in em

Attached: 1549608971780.jpg (1024x952, 100K)

aw shit. my mom is 5’1 and my dad is 5’9 though so I didn’t really stand a chance anyway

pre-ban mesomorph

unless you are lifting respectable weight, you’ll never know the difference between lifting with and without a good (banned or future banned) preworkout. Think about the mind-muscle connection required to do certain lifts or max out. Amphetamines and preworkouts just do something to your brain to make you lift harder. Plus there’s the actual supplements part in them

yep. shit was fucking awesome. I didn't feel comfortable driving when I took it

you're fucking retarded, caffeine takes 12 hours to fully leave the body
no shit taking that much would keep him up that long

Four loko (pre ban) + 2 tbsp preworkout

I was at the gym for 5 hours

Blue monster ultra with a ham sabdwich

This. Unreal that they banned this.

Holy shit, people this old are allowed to post?

Wasn't that combo famous in the vietnam war era?

Sucking Chad's big cock in the locker room usually increases my lift by 50lbs that day otherwise im usually pumping mediocre weight

Never had a ham pump?

based

That sounds worse than my avacado toast, no thank you old man.

Pre-workout is a meme. Just drink a coffee/energy drink before gym.

400mg caffeine 5g beta alanine 10g citrulline malate mixed up in a Gatorade

Shit was gnarly. Itched like a crack head but got in more reps and sets than someone on weapons grade meth could ever wish for

Ice Quad espresso on ice with white chocolate sauce

Anyone ever try the original Hyde formula with 1,3 DIM?

has made me thrown up the most and can't even feel 4 scoops of c4 anymore

Attached: psychotic2.jpg (553x650, 61K)

This.
Shit will fuck. You. Up.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 35K)

Anyone have any pre-workout reccomendations that are similar to Jack3d or the original Hyde? I've heard Dust by blackstone labs is pretty intense.

G Fuel

???

That’s what we’re all talking about. Mesomorph also had it until like last year. God of rage too I think.

Dust Extreme, not Dust. Extreme had 75mg DMAA which is a fucking lot. old Mesomorph had 65mg and I used to use HiTech's Off the Chain which only had 30mg of it and that was more than enough.
Blackstone got raided and it looks like they've permanently switched from DMAA to DMHA which is still quite good. They rebranded it to DustX as well.

2 pots of this
I could hear my heart beating

Attached: kotyogó.jpg (323x425, 20K)

are you guys just memeing because of pewds or is this keemstar inspired "energy formula" targeted towards kids a real gymrat preworkout?

I actually bought some. It's like a regular old energy drink but it tastes like absolute ass

I had dmha and man it didn’t feel the same. Idk maybe I’ll try again.

Based. I drink an entire pot, black, for breakfast every morning. Absolute godly way to start the day.

it doesn't, that's for sure. It's a little more comfortable to use and doesn't perform quite as hard, but I still trust it
the most distinct thing I remember when on DMAA was everything felt real quiet. like all the sounds that weren't right next to me got dialed down way low. It was kind of weird but I also kind of liked it.

huh, was expecting that completely the other way around. looking at their site now and it feels so weird for a preworkout marketing themsleves to non gym goers. it looks like a baby preworkout like c4 minus the creatine

ITT: people frying their dopamine receptors

Attached: 004EB749-1BC9-43C3-B9CB-25AC508515D1.jpg (1024x970, 89K)

t. never had a cracked out pre workout experience

>EXPLODING MUSCLE PUMPS
>DANK ENERGY CRYSTALS
>INVASIVE SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
>Rainbow sherbert!

Who the fuck is this supposed to be marketed to? Bipolar 6-year-old stoners in the midst of a hyper-manic episode?

>ham pump

Attached: B28B9093-DC1D-4E8B-B245-5F50B0A31810.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

There's no study to show any of this works, you guys are dumb fucks, might as well be lifting with a magic crystal in your pocket whilst sniffing essential oils

B O O M E R
O
O
M
E
R

Where to get?

Attached: 1549387689383.jpg (480x394, 24K)

>exploding
>kush
>psycho

Yikes! Why does this look like something for 8 year old boys?

Because the only people who take PWO are kids and retards. There is nothing worthwhile in PWO besides caffeine and creatine, which you can buy in bulk for like $8/pound.

also citrulline and beta alanine

Those don't do anything.

Attached: BD063454-64EC-4604-A7F7-60572DF1DF02.jpg (828x755, 68K)

Mr Hyde. Fucking good. Put a scoop of it into my monster one time cause gym bro is a retard and takes everything to the extreme. Best session of my life

I got a bottle of the premade C4 ultimate the first time I ever went for a serious lifting AM session. I didn't really consider the effects of preworkout when fasting for 12 hours and dehydrating yourself while sleeping would be. I had to quit during deadlifts, threw up in a trashcan, ran to the shower and passed out in the gym shower. Luckily I made it into a nice wall lean, so nobody knew.

Katana.
I took a scoop of this when I was still basically dyel, I had coke itches and did sprints for an hour after hitting like 5 PR’s.
Guy at the gym asked to try some and ended up in hospital for mild heart palpitations lmao.

Attached: 803859CB-5A11-4737-8087-90F4440E0BC8.jpg (1470x1469, 233K)

I usually drop about 4 tabs of acid 1.5 hours before my max session. I swear I can channel all sorts of hidden power

5 scoops of this

Attached: 6A95F532-83B6-44FE-A282-FC1E98042D0C.jpg (415x526, 90K)

Mr. Hyde is my go to now. Way better than C4 plebshit

Attached: 1548288296665.png (500x280, 128K)

Shits good pal

Kek

Nah you did. My mom is 5'3 and my dad is 5'7. I'm 5'10, my younger brother is 6'0. Most people I know outgrow their parents

Has anyone tried this? Apparently it got yohimbine and DMAA. Crazy shit.

Attached: 639D491E-902F-4BB5-8957-E1F7AB1B64F8.jpg (738x738, 92K)

PCP and bath salts taken intravenously

Why do they put so little citrulline? I just mix citrulline in Gatorade or monster/redbull for my pre and I used to take 3000mg, now I do 5 or 6000

braps

Attached: 1549132944360.jpg (1862x2202, 803K)

methylhexanamine

Surprised no one has mentioned pic related yet. It literally had weakened meth in it.

Attached: craze.jpg (749x485, 52K)

cocaine

Double scoop of that and doing cardio is insane, I could do a mile in 7:15 but puke. Felt like God after tho. Shit was addicting.

Sounds right. Used to stack a fat burner with around 70 mg of DMAA with pre-workouts for extreme weight cuts for competitions. It's wild.

This, there has never been anything that comes remotely close. I had 6 tubs of it. Drove my bench max from 140 to 275 in about a year. Guess what pre I was taking during that time?
Tasted like chemical death though

Why don't the whiny straight-edge fags populate these threads but only the one's where people are taking drugs in social situations
This shit was a amphetamine analogue, a weak one, but 100% an amphetamine analogue (DMAA)

All these products had the same thing in them. DMAA or Methamexamine depending on if they wanted to be really obvious about being legal meth.

>needing an extreme dose of caffeinated jew powder to do a 7:15 mile
lol

Hahaha you idiot.

there's some on ebay over $100 last time i checked

Mate you can brew it in your kitchen (DMAA) it's trivial to make and the precursors are cheap. Feel free to look up yesterdays thread on this I wrote up the method

just sniff amonia instead for maxlift, surely less retarded?

I am a polandcunt and you can get Jack3D easily as fuck, is this another Jack3D? A post-ban one?

sfd.pl/sklep/USP_Labs_Jack3d-opis34460.html
ceneo.pl/8377223

Attached: 5789578487947304.png (520x308, 184K)

Google won't tell me where I can find some of this. is it still around?

210 mg caffeine seems fairly low, what else might have bothered his heart?

I've literally never had a workout half as good as when I took that shit. It was unhealthy but god almighty I was fookin stronk on that shit

Friendly reminder that if you need a pre workout you aren't gonna make it. Listen to music and get a real warmup instead of destroying your body.

What's the best one available now? I just use six star because it's cheap but it's only okay.

this is actually my current pre and all time favorite.

and I've tried a couple DMAA preworkouts.

i remember when it first hit the market i got a sample of it from bodybuilding.com and i got hooked. it made my tolerance go through the roof though and at one point i took 3 scoops lmao, no pre workout ive taken since has matched it