Man they sure are training these actresses hard

Man they sure are training these actresses hard

twitter.com/brielarson/status/1095113019753820165

Attached: 1549931823160.jpg (1221x1605, 313K)

>those comments

Attached: 45-590065723226f__700.jpg (700x880, 95K)

>starting a stick shift is exercise
pathetic.

its in neutral

>that's the joke.jpg

jesus

Attached: 1549935650331.png (1080x1920, 572K)

Get back to /tv/incel
You already destroyed that board

> Marvel ((((soi))))

How does this happen Jow Forums? He knows damn well she isn’t stronger than three men. What did he mean by this?

Attached: getes.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

She looks retarded. She is beyond smug about her fictional role and its seeping into reality.

look at his face. He doesn't work in the factory that makes those, the factory that makes those is probably in mexico anyway

Women are delusional due in part to the collection of totally desperate bugmen who will shower them with undue praise and adulation just for the opportunity to speak to and possibly touch them

Social acceptance is something so important to weak men that it supersedes logic, rationality and integrity.

He's probably the IT department at the factory and is a beta who took sociology classes in college seriously

Leaning on a car = strong

How do we stop it?

Attached: A64D5FAB-E61B-424B-BDA1-A6CC63A6ED82.png (205x246, 8K)

an individual can't change society.
only themselves and maybe their children.

Jesus Christ. Do these morons not understand they just watched a Nike commercial?

Shilling at it's finest. This is the chick who's starting a challenge to fund "less fortunate" girls to watch her fucking movie. She's getting people to start GoFundMe campaigns to buy tickets to help her line her own fucking pockets. Most conceited person I've ever seen really. And all those fuckers aren't helping by inflating her ego which is already as big as her ass is small.

Attached: Screenshot_20190211-220425.png (1080x1010, 895K)

History says otherwise, and not just pic related.

Attached: 1539213156271.jpg (732x972, 184K)

is it better to be hated by society for being an asocial asshole? that's what I became

You may or may not be right, its irrelevant. What the takeaway from this is if you want to seriously secure some funding, females know how to market. Premium snaps are for loser whores bought by incels. However belle delphine is projected to make over a mil this year and she has literally done nothing besides take pictures and talk to people on social media

Of courshe. I only began feeling truly happy and free after disregarding what people consider acceptable parameters of speech.

> those onions eyes

Attached: 1541838807145.jpg (286x327, 17K)

Note the flat ground vs tracks.

The factory tracks (not automotive, but assume similar) I have seen are about 3in deep. So to retrack it you have to lift 2 wheels off the ground and rotate it over the line, then do it again to get the other 2 wheels in place. Or you could lift the whole vehicle at once if you like hard mode.

Flat ground you just put in neutral and push.

I assume he is missing the significant mechanical advantage of rolling wheels and flat surfaces.

I mean I can wow people by getting under my tiny car and lifting part of it to change my own tires (less then half a tank of gas). People be like "Wow you lifted a car over your head!" I be like I benched less the 300lb, probably more like 200lb once for like 2 seconds. I just don't show that I can't do it more then twice, I mean don't really workout.