Fit haircut thread

Seems like every chad in america has only 5 types of hair

1. thors hair in pic related

2. a captain america side part

3. some type of fade

4. bradley cooper medium length flow hair.

5. quiff hair or a crew cut

prove me wrong

Attached: 2421.jpg (790x444, 26K)

Its true. Been real easy getting females since changing my style

Attached: 20190211_210357.png (1080x1151, 774K)

I go for the hulk hogan haircut

What is that haircut called ?

you need to get something that compliments your face and makes your jaw prominent.
Chad haircuts are buzzcuts, crew cuts, and shaved sides

Florida Gym bro haircut

So what op said?

This. Chads just understand that the hair frames the face, I got mired a lot more once I cut my hair and shaved my sideburns.

Just a bald fade man. Long up top in the front and about 3/4 inch shorter up top towarda the back. Hair is semi curly

I assume your jaw looks stronger due to the fade?

No, the fade only changes the shape of my face. Jawline is genetic, but as you can see in these pics ill be posting all you have to do is tilt your head forward and bring your chin lower to show all the jawline you have in day to day or in pictures, but try not to make it obvious

More pics incoming

Attached: 20190211_214418.png (1080x1080, 1.44M)

Attached: 20190211_214536.png (1080x1080, 1.31M)

Heres a while ago when i had the bald fade with very short hair up top for your research purposes. Also notice how my forehead looks large/receding hairline. Hard to tell after i grew it out up top.

Attached: 20190211_215323.jpg (1352x1352, 1.04M)

kys shitskin

Lmao someones insecure about their own race.

itt: 3rd worlders that somehow snuck into a country with internet

Taper with a side part. Stop using your hair to express yourself like a fucking faggot.
Why do you care about expressing yourself anyway. What is so great about the world that you try to look unique and say something with your appearance to them, literally who gives a fuck.
If you ask me it's for normcore everything all the time. The last thing I want is to be noticed. It's already hard enough with the muscles from my weightlifting hobby.

This is a bad haircut.
This would be ok if not for the scraggly pubes on your chin. And the thin neck and chicken shoulders.

Looks good. Dont listen to others. fades usually looks good on ethnic dudes

So captain america sidepart?

why does everything have to be a fucking superhero with you people. Jesus, those are children's characters. And sure, yeah, plenty of movie characters have had the haircut I described. It's a classic male haircut. I think some people call it "the businessman haircut" because it's appropriate for conservative workplaces.

don't know if i'm a chad, but this is my haircut. from texas

Attached: haircut.jpg (495x960, 65K)

Are you a cunnychaser

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years, so no.

>that moustache
>That’s what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age

You don’t look half bad

I'm 20. and I'm trying to look like Stan Hansen

Gonna need to bulk more

Attached: Stan_Hansen_bio.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

yeah, I don't think I want Hansen body, just Hansen vibe. He's just got a cool aesthetic IMO

Is she 8

no. the rule is half my age minus 6. way too old.

Just cut 10 inches off to this

Attached: Snapchat-1340691106.jpg (932x1920, 253K)

god tier jaw line

Im feeling losing hair brosh

post a before pic

>implying the gulf isnt a x100 times better place to live than the shithole that is america or europe

enjoy ur high taxes, degenerate culture, shitty roads and 1950 tier infrastructure

kek

those soulless little mouse eyes really unnerve me

>>implying the gulf isnt a x100 times better place to live if you are stupidly rich as fuck and don't like alcohol and seeing women who don't look like ninjas with monobrows
Anybody who isn't royalty really shouldn't be here shitposting about the gulf being good... I mean it's not like we trust you; say anything bad about the shithole or the royal family and they might send their "people" to "shut you up"
Enjoy your beaches getting shot up, living next door to blacks without having to import them en masse, road IEDs and infrastructure that will eventually get blown up by radicals

Enjoy it while you can anyway, because when that oil of yours runs out is when the fun really starts

Attached: arabs LMFAO.jpg (720x720, 61K)

>the gulf

disgusting

You look like an alien wearing human skin