Currently trying to gain weight cause I'm tired of being a stick

Currently trying to gain weight cause I'm tired of being a stick.

I'm at 125 right now and my end goal is 130-135. I'm trying to to gain muscle weight (obviously) and having an issue with eating enough. Currently at 1800 calories consumed today but I feel like I'm going to puke.

Any suggestions on things to eat that give more calories but don't fill me as much.

Attached: IMG_20190211_220325_2.jpg (2153x1929, 523K)

just fucking eat you faggot.

Attached: k.jpg (800x450, 45K)

Pesnut butter.

DRINK A GALLON OF MILK A DAY YOU FUCKING NERD

Good luck OP. You'll make it if you work hard, fren

Attached: 1547683081897.jpg (618x741, 75K)

whats your height op? i started out where you were and now have gotten to consume about 3100 to 3200 calories a day. i found that eating bigger meals helped me more, which helped stretch my stomach so i could eat a lot more in one sitting. its a process but eventually you'll eat 3k calories and it will feel like nothing.

Attached: IH2Crws.jpg (1920x1200, 398K)

whole milk. two cups at each meal. boom 900 extra calories a day.

im 5'10"

Bitch just eat more calorie dense, low volume foods like nuts and milk. I’m a good four inches shorter then you and I have no problem getting in 4000 calories.

>eat more calorie dense
thats what i'm asking for

Why do you have to ask us? Food literally has labels telling you what’s in them and google would tell you in an instant. Why are you an idiot?

>my end goal is 130-135
Faggot, Never gonna make it, etc.

>colleague who was like 5'6 and 90 pounds passed away after he got a really bad cold this winter

Remember to bulk up bros

>1800 calories wants to puke

How is this even an issue for people? I seriously wish I understood

I can eat literally 5k calories in a sitting and consider that 1 meal. I can easily hit 10k a day if I just eat wtf I want i fucking love eating ALL THE TIME and I'm always STARVING VORACIOUS RAVENOUS give me chickrn parm cause im a big fat fuck fucking Italian WOP genes endless starvation and diabetes and shit

Literally a miracle im only 200lbs at 5'10" this is what peak discipline looks like

Current 130, I was 120 a couple of months ago.

What I recommend is taking a healthy amount of milk in with whey post-workout, and doubling-down on either your lunch or dinner with either a second serving, assorted nuts, or a good ol' PB&J.

Attached: Brmirror.jpg (836x1110, 212K)

I was a skelly like you once OP. Just keep fucking eating, even if you feel like puking. Working out will make you tired and want to eat more, so do it often and eat immediately after working out.

>1.8k calories at 5'10
Bro i'm 5'4 and i fucking cut at that amount of calories
Just eat more calorie dense foods if you feel like you are eating too much

eat widespread throughout the day
i had this problem but worse as a 6'5 lanklet
made a big jump frm about 1500cal a day to 4000 just by spreading my calories out through 6 meals a day

Eat every 3 hours, 5 or 6 meals a day.
Don't eat too much sugar but it helps making you hungry when the blood suger comes down. Go for an apple or dark chocolate.
Only drink between meals.
Eat food you like.

It's ok to "cheat" at first and do a dirty bulk for a few weeks, then your stomach and appetite will grow so you'll be able to get 3k calories of clean food.
I was skinnier than you are actually and took 10kg (22lbs) in a year with just dumbbells and bodyweight, 80% of it went into muscles and ofc I got some fat with it.

I was 125 at 5'9 and I had the hardest time putting on weight because I was scared of extra calories and getting fat. Here's how I got up to 160lb and still lean - just eat extra. That sandwich your making in the morning? Use two slices of bread instead of one, and use 2 eggs and cheese instead of just egg whites. That dish you just made? Avocado oil on top of it. Milk with every meal. Find extra stuff you can do to make it easier to eat "the same" but more. Other than that, liquid calories. Make your own smoothies

Full cream milk can help a lot.

Eat healthy balanced diet during day
In the evening splurge and eat processed trash
This way your body will still be used to normal food while adding calories

sad thing is, stickboi knows all this. he just wants the attention and reassurance of his """plan""" but he'll never actually gain weight or muscle, lmao.

Peanut butter is a godsend.

>I'm trying to gain muscle weight (obviously)
You're a retard. I don't get why every dumbass from random boards just decided one day to get fit and feels the need to post some blogpost on fit. What the fuck do you want us to say? Just eat more food and do the slightest bit of research and maybe read the fucking sticky.

Drink you calories. Peanut butter is your friend. If all else fails, just shove a few spoonfuls in your mouth and drown it into your stomach with a cup of water

I'm 145 lbs and you look bigger than me.

Attached: 1537504372264.jpg (1024x1024, 152K)

>This post message was approved by

Attached: charles-darwin-35722662.png (500x319, 78K)

>Darwin was actually a brainlet
>Evolution was postulated by his fathers group of naturalist nature worshippers
>Darwin didn't actually fully understand evolution, he was simply the face of the movement to push evolution and was a sacrificial pawn
>Darwin's father risked his spoiled idiot son's life to push his ideals to the monarchy.
>Luckily enough, they hard pushed the entire monarchies right to rule with a bunch of genetic superiority nonsense and it fucking worked.
>People still buy into the genetic right to rule and genetic superiority of monarchs and kings and people at the top.

OP your story reminds me of a mire I had recently.

My gf of 2 years has a super hot friend, we'll call her Stacy. Recently I've gotten a little more swole and i think maybe Stacy has started to notice.

Example 1:
>Stacy recently went on holiday with my gf,
>everytime I call my gf while they were overseas, she'll yell out 'hi user' so I can hear it over the phone.
>When stacy came back from holiday with my gf i picked them up from the airport,
>she was commenting on how tanned they got.
>Stacy goes 'user, look at my tan, see the tan lines?'
>Pulls up her sleeve and shows me her shoulder
>stacy then took off her flip flops and showed me her toes for several seconds

Example 2:
>The other day when me, Stacy, 2 other gf's school friends, my gf and I all went to lunch.
>Stacy was sitting opposite me to the left. I asked her a question directly a couple of times.
>She didn't look at me when i ask her a question directly.
>Instead she just looks opposite to the friend next to me and answers her and pretends I don't exist.
>But then later I made some shitty joke and she started giggling so hard when none of the other friends were laughing (they all heard it).

Example 3:
>talking with gf's friends in the park about which celebrities we think are hot
>i then proceed to say all the ones we just mentioned were ugly
>stacy asks me who i think is hot
>i just look at stacy awkwardly then turn to face my gf.

Example 4:
>prank my gf in front of stacy
>Stacy starts going 'OMG YOU'RE SOOOO MEAN'

Example 5:
>Insult stacy by basically asking if shes intelligent enough for me
>stacy laughs and calls me a funny one

Example 6:
>Stacy sometimes asks my gf if i'm coming to certain events. 'hey, is user coming?'

So this is pretty much all the interaction we've had recently. My gf and I are sort of on an on again off again relationship. If we break up i wanna pursue this.

Post your stories Jow Forums

You should legit be shooting for something closer to 170lb

Drink a lot of whole milk and eat peanutbutter

1/4 gallon of whole milk + 100g of peanutbutter = easy extra 1200kcal

Hey buddy, just eat more. I used to be a pussboi who would complain about eating, moan about my 'high metabolism' etc, all these other memes that aren't real. The fact is skinny People like you and me don't eat enough.

Eat big meals every day, lots of steak and chips, chicken breast, pasta, rice, eggs etc. Drink a big shake every day with oats, peanut butter, whey, banana and milk. It will be hard to begin with, it was for me, but your stomach will stretch out and it'll become clockwork for you.

t. 6'2" skelly, 134 -> 154lbs since September when I started eating properly. Obviously I'm still skinny but a bit of discipline goes a long way.

Attached: InShot_20190212_142719955.jpg (1920x1920, 2.24M)

Besides your skinny arms you are perfect, for gaining weight start snacking more and more often at first to building up an apetite.

after that it's time to start lifting boy.

At my worst i was 6'0" 120lbs. I thought i "ate a lot" but looking back i was piobably consuming 1500 calories a day.

Don't stop eating just because you don't feel good. You can eat until you feel like you're going to explode, and just keep eating. There is nothing stopping you from opening your mouth, inserting food, and manually pushing your teeth up and down to crush the food, other than your own mind. Just push through.

If you overeat like this for a few weeks, your stomach will literally stretch and you will then crave the amount of food that used to be "overeating." Just fucking man up and do it faggot. I'm at 180lbs now.

Christ how fucking short are you? I'm 5'8" 140lbs and look skinnier than you

Bro when I was like 130 lbs 5'10 I was the same as this dude, but I was a casual meth user. Nowadays I'm about 150 and I always wanna eat, cooking and money are the only things that stop me. He just needs to eat more and suffer the queasy feeling for like 2 meals then it'll go away.

How do I unsubscribe from this blog

If you read the thread you'd know he's taller than you

How fucking stupid do you have to be to not know how to get more calories in. These fucking idiots are just as bad as fat fucks. Get it the fuck together OP you aren’t this stupid stop acting like it