What foods should you eat as a man for best health?

No vegan bullshit.

Attached: aw-10-a-day-fruit-veg.jpg (644x429, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/diagnosis-diet/201712/the-antioxidant-myth
healthline.com/nutrition/sugar-and-inflammation
healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html
plagueofstrength.com/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/faster-muscle-hypertrophy-lower.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/02/minimal-amounts-of-fish-peptide.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/06/fishing-for-better-wheys-to-improve.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/04/fish-and-krill-oil-both-work-but-their.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/05/fish-oil-compromises-fish-improves.html
suppversity.blogspot.de/2012/05/fishing-for-muscle-cod-protein-promotes.html
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/06/whey-protein-hydrolysates-were.html
healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
chaosandpain.com/tips/coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
chaosandpain.com/tips/5-amazing-things-about-caffeine-that-you-didnt-know/
anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=whey
healthline.com/nutrition/10-health-benefits-of-whey-protein#section1
healthline.com/nutrition/whey-protein-101
plagueofstrength.com/if-you-pass-on-hot-sauce-you-pass-on/
plagueofstrength.com/permabulk-meat-sweats-courtesy-of-mea/
healthline.com/nutrition/foods/bell-peppers
livestrong.com/article/407889-what-are-health-benefits-of-bell-peppers/
webmd.com/diet/peppers-health-benefits#1
chatelaine.com/health/healthy-recipes-health/five-health-benefits-of-red-peppers/
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
suppversity.blogspot.com/2011/12/devil-in-feeding-trough-pge-response-to.html?m=1
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Eggs because you need the cholesterol for that test production, animal protein, plenty of fats, pussy and ass

Meat
Eggs
Milk/yogurt without added sugar
Vegetables
Cereal without sugar
Baked goods without added sugar or with very little sugar
2 fruits a day
2/3 fish a week
Nuts
Legumes
No sugar, no alcohol, no coffee, etc

Best veg and fruits? What fish and meat? What about sardines everyday (B12)?

Any fish with a good amount of omega3s is good. I'm partial to salmon, tuna, sardines.
You probably want the fruits with less fructose, but I don't worry too much about that.
Veggies are all good, broccoli is a bodybuilding favorite.
Any meat is fine as long as the cut isn't more fat than meat. Chicken breast is a bodybuilding favorite, assuming you're getting your fats from nuts and such.
Sardines every day might lead to mercury poisoning. I can't give better info because the recommendations are vague as shit so you can't reall y gauge exact max intake.

For best health? Hunt your own food and eat the entire animal, you can't get any healthier than that.

So just eat Sardines 3 times per week? Where else can I get B12 and that? Allergic to nuts and beans, what do you recommend?
illegal.

>Vegetables
Man made and with lots of antinutrients
>2 fruits a day
Probably also man made and not from your climate zone. Most likely some Norwegian eating oranges in winter
>nuts
Antinutrients and pointless plant fats
>Legumes
Estrogens
I know you meant well, but you should educate yourself on this topic.

>illegal
>he lets laws get in the was of his health
yikes, never gonna make it

>t. neckbeard larping in his mother's basement

>Where else can I get B12
If you're eating red meat/milk/yogurt/eggs/etc you should have your daily covered. You can eat some liver on top if you want, but not much since it's also really high on vit A

I have yet to see a single publication with hard numbers and values that actually makes a relevant point about anti nutrient dosage and how it affects absorption.

>pointless plant fats
They are the best fats, dumbo.

Projecting is unhealthy.

How does Jow Forums feel about bread? I love bagels. :^(

grow up an eat your veggies manchild.

Eggs, whey, fish

Tomatoes, carrots, garlic, chili peppers, spinich, berries, green tea

Attached: C_vJug9XYAA6mSC.jpg (380x503, 43K)

all beans

wild caught oily fish
pasture raused eggs
raw whole grass fed milk
grass finished beef
any wild shellfish
wild fish roe
organ meats

if you want to include plant fats
avocado
coconuts
macadamia nuts
if you want to include carbs
sweet potato
white/parboiled rice

forgot to add berries

the ideal diet for a man should be high protein high fat, low antinutrient, low inflammatory diet
that's why you shouldn't eat whole grains (unless you properly prepare them), gluten, nightshades, phytate rich foods, oxalate rich foods, goitrogenic foods

Unless you live in a cucked country hunting is legal

>no coffee
Enjoy your liver condition.

Reading what you guys posted, is my diet unhealthy then? This is my cutting diet and pretty much the same everyday.
Diet:
10 oz. chicken breast cooked in olive oil
2 servings brown rice
4 egg whites 2 eggs
couple handfuls of spinach
cup of almond milk
handful of mixed frozen berries,
1 banana
2 scoops of whey
supps: fish oil and multivit.

I also drink coffee, yerba mate and green tea

I like the meats you listed, but do any vegetables fit into this diet? It seems like you could be setting yourself up for nutritional deficiencies by limiting diet to this extent.

Mexican food and a pint of fireball a day

>brown rice
Y

grow up an eat your veggies manchild.
See

potatos
sweet potatos
chicken heart

>2 servings brown rice
Antinutrients.
>couple handfuls of spinach
Kidney stones.
>scoops of whey
Bald.
>fish oil and multivit
Cancer.

>legumes
>estrogen
you're such a dumbass lmao

>retard

Tuna is supposed to accumulate mercury from enviroment easily, or at least that what I've been told, so I wouldn't go wild with it.

Boipucci.

Attached: 43377BC1-526B-4D70-B97A-C6DD2BA40E94.jpg (937x1171, 159K)

Me too man. For me it’s fresh baked plain bagel with cream cheese. I feel like a Jew traitor but it’s too good.

Why is coffee bad?

Eating ass is based and redpilled

I have no idea why Jow Forums keeps forcing the “fruits are only good in strict moderation”. Never heard of anyone who got fat due to eating too much fruits. Ever tried eating three apples in one sitting?

It's because they have a surprising amount of sugar in them.
Being fat isn't the only bad thing that can happen from eating the wrong stuff.

Isn't it funny how nobody knows what a true healthy diet looks like?

My gf of 2 years has a super hot friend, we'll call her Stacy. Recently I've gotten a little more swole and i think maybe Stacy has started to notice.

Example 1:
>Stacy recently went on holiday with my gf,
>everytime I call my gf while they were overseas, she'll yell out 'hi user' so I can hear it over the phone.
>When stacy came back from holiday with my gf i picked them up from the airport,
>she was commenting on how tanned they got.
>Stacy goes 'user, look at my tan, see the tan lines?'
>Pulls up her sleeve and shows me her shoulder
>stacy then took off her flip flops and showed me her toes for several seconds

Example 2:
>The other day when me, Stacy, 2 other gf's school friends, my gf and I all went to lunch.
>Stacy was sitting opposite me to the left. I asked her a question directly a couple of times.
>She didn't look at me when i ask her a question directly.
>Instead she just looks opposite to the friend next to me and answers her and pretends I don't exist.
>But then later I made some shitty joke and she started giggling so hard when none of the other friends were laughing (they all heard it).

Example 3:
>talking with gf's friends in the park about which celebrities we think are hot
>i then proceed to say all the ones we just mentioned were ugly
>stacy asks me who i think is hot
>i just look at stacy awkwardly then turn to face my gf.

Example 4:
>prank my gf in front of stacy
>Stacy starts going 'OMG YOU'RE SOOOO MEAN'

Example 5:
>Insult stacy by basically asking if shes intelligent enough for me
>stacy laughs and calls me a funny one

Example 6:
>Stacy sometimes asks my gf if i'm coming to certain events. 'hey, is user coming?'

So this is pretty much all the interaction we've had recently. My gf and I are sort of on an on again off again relationship. If we break up i wanna pursue this.

your body needs sugar, dumbass. and theres a huge difference between natural sugar and processed sugar.

Anything that doesn't have a packaging

For what purpose do we need sugar?

>sugar
It's fructose

Stacy wants you because your gf has you. If you break up with gf, Stacy will no longer be interested most likely.

for the same reason why all living beings need glucose to live
some animals can simply get it from protein and fat metabolites in huge ammounts, but humans do best when eating some directly in order to prevent the extremely weak and inefficient gluconeogenesis which uses up amino acid sfrom your amino acid pool aka blood and muscles
sugar is protein and therefore muscle sparing in ways other nutrients are not.

*sugar and protein are therefore muscle sparing in ways other nutrients are not*

Fructose is sugar and we can get glucose from other sources than from eating the inflammatory sugar which fucks up our body. In small quantities it's fine to eat sugar but jesus christ stop believing the boomer meme that fruit is somehow magically not candy because it grows on trees.

Sounds like she is into you but be careful. As other user said, it is quite likely part (most?) of the thrill for her is the tension she gets from being adjacent to you two in a relationship but still flirting.

>the boomer meme that fruit is somehow magically not candy because it grows on trees.

Attached: 1512434225989.gif (427x449, 43K)

>Not drinking 1L of Chad's cum everyday
It's like you guys don't wanna absorb his nutrients
NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

Sugar is an anti oxidant by its very design, go look at the chemical structure of fructose/sugar, it has almost the same structure as different types of anti oxidants, even vitamin C.
Fruits also have other phytochemicals that are anti oxidant and anti inflammatory and not to mention free amino acids that are not bound in protein as a non protein source of nitrogen.

nice response dude you definitely know what you're talking about and aren't just in denial

psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/diagnosis-diet/201712/the-antioxidant-myth

'Anti-oxidants' are mostly a myth and you made a lot of that bullshit up. Sugar is inflammatory, a simple google search will tell you this.

healthline.com/nutrition/sugar-and-inflammation

>anti oxidants are mostly a myth
your opinion and that of some charlatan from "psychologytoday.com" with a very strong belief system which goes in line with yours
>and you made a lot of that bullshit up
no I didn't
look at the chemical structure of fructose/glucose and vitamin C, they're almost identical
>posts 2 links, one is an article opinion piece looking at correlation and at dietary intervention where people are fed EXTRA food and they get worse blood work
woah you mean to tell me people eating MORE food are on an energy surplus and thus they raise their blood lipids and inflammation markers?
woah, amazing really, this truly is revolutionary.

anyone that uses the term "the antioxidant myth" is a retard who doesn't know what he's talking about, anti oxidants are STILL to this very day still not fully understood as such it's irresponsible to claim that they're irrelevant simply because our bodies already have anti oxidant agents.
And yeah fruits also have free amino acids that are not shown in the protein content.
Nothing of what I posted was bullshit.

>posts an opinion piece from a low carb retard
oh, you're one of those then lmao

Eggs, budget pack beef mince and chicken thighs, whey, cottage cheese, budget tuna and basa, beans, lentils, split peas, rice, flour (wholemeal) breads, oats, wheat germ, peanut butter, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, frozen spinach, wombok cabbage, onions, tomato purée, oranges, dates, carrots, potato/sweet potato.

What should I add to this poverty stack?

you just linked an article from a paleo retard who unironically claims whole foods REVERSE autism

Attached: who could be behind this post.jpg (868x688, 80K)

>anti oxidants are STILL to this very day still not fully understood
>Therefore they're incredibly important and sugar which I'm mistakenly believing is one based on chemical structure should be a major part of your diet

damn dude coke is a health drink I see the light now. Oh wait virtually every mainstream nutritionist, chemist, and food scientist will tell you that excess sugar consumption is fucking terrible for short and long term health but OK I'll trust you because fructose looks like Vitamin C

shut up beta

what meat is best to eat?
>chicken
unless it's home-grown, it's full of estrogen
>turkey
same problem
>pork
bad for intestines
>beef
bad for environment
>fish
full of mercury and shit
>lamb
too expensive
what is the most redpilled meat out there?

Red lean meat
Poultry
Fish
Milk
Cheese
Salami
Potato
Sweet potato
Apples
Cacao
Onion
Bell peppers
Spinach ravioli

What else can I add? should I remove anything?

>>pork
>bad for intestines
>t. muslim science
Fun fact: Before muslim and jewish takeover of popular media and science, pork was seen as extremely good for you because it's so similar to human meat. Since you can't eat humans, pork is the next best thing.

Look it up, I'm not being American here.

i've read something about it being bad for intestines from /sig/ on Jow Forums, didn't read the paper though. i just took it as it is, maybe it's a mistake on my part.

Did they taught you this in your school?

>i've read something about it being bad for intestines from /sig/ on Jow Forums, didn't read the paper though. i just took it as it is, maybe it's a mistake on my part.
Generation Z, ladies and gentlemen. Just lol.

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 8K)

Let's clear up some facts about fruit

Partially true. All fruit contain a mixture of sucrose, fructose and glucose. However, only certain fruits (eg pears) are fructose prevalent while others (eg grapes) are sucrose prevalent.

Sugar is not inflammatory per se. What causes tissue inflammation is the speed at which sugar enter bloodstream, which is represented by glycemic index. Although almost all calories in fruit derive from di and monosaccharides ie simple sugar, they are rich in fiber which keeps the average GI of a fruit (eaten with the skin if possible) at around 35.

That doesn't spell the end of it as for example fructose has an edge in being converted into fat under conditions of caloric surplus due to the body not allowing it into the bloodstream directly. It either gets converted into glycogen or, if your glycogen stores are full, fat. Nutrients and their influence on body composition are a lot more interesting and nuanced than the average gym rat's understanding of them. So much so that there's people with PhDs having the same discussions about the topic except theirs aren't embarrassing to hear/read.

TL,DR Fruit has it's downsides like every food but it's not comparable to candy

Offal. Liver, kidney, heart, brain, sweetbread, bone marrow, all that good shit. Lean meat is the least nutritious part of the animal.

Based and sciencepilled. What fruit would you recommend for Jow Forumsfag trying to cut? Or should i just avoid all sugar, even that in fruit, and gobble up only veggies and meat?

h2o and h2o2 are pretty similar also, except the difference is night and day, you retard.

Cutting is a matter of calorie deficit and imo fruit that help in that matter are those that are rich in fiber (fill you up fast) and on the low end of calorie density. Strawberries, apples, pears, kiwis, oranges to name a few. Pears and kiwis are a personal favourite, the latter due to it being high fructose which is ideal to keep good muscle glycogen levels in a calorie deficit context (ie cutting), the former due to it having perhaps the most complete vitamin profile out of all fruit.

Kaki and bananas are on the high end but we're talking 1,5 kcal/g so make what you will of it

This guy is unironically incredibly woke and I assume looks at least decent

>best veg and fruits
cruciferous and leafy veg

kiwis if you're not getting enough vitamin C, most other stuff is glorified sugar

Green leafy/cruciferous vegetables
Lean meat- fatty fish, poultry
Eggs
Nuts/seeds- especially a few Brazil nuts and pumpkin seeds
Natto
Greek yogurt
Cup of coffee or two a day
Cup of green tea or three a day
2L+ water a day

Try cooking with saturated fats like butter. Cooking liquid fats like olive oil actually gets rid of most of the nutrients. It’s better if added after the heat

I unironically got fat when sweetango apples were in season because I ate so many of them

Fructose is horrible for you though dude, Google glucose fructose adipose/visceral fat and there are tons of studies showing that fructose causes a lot more fat gain than glucose, especially when consumed with medium to high fat diets

Where's your proof my man, if you cannot give me the research paper links at the very least i'm not gonna change by eating habits (already better than 90% of """normal""" people)

>vitamin C
Why not just drink a glass of lemon/lime water a day?

Other user mentioned pork. As for
>beef
Buy from local farms and you’re good
>fish
Eat with a cup of green tea. Studies show that green tea can neutralize the effects of mercury consumption. I wrote an article on this in college

Oh, and also, try not to derive all your protein from animals.

Animal protein stimulates HGH production which is good if you’re growing at a significant speed, but if you’re staying rather steady and get that HGH production going it can contribute to cancer.

Try and spread it out between animal and vegetable proteins

I try to eat food native to ancestory , mostly so beef, poultry, rice and pistaschios and olives, i also eat a shit ton of apples since i quit smoking cause i need something to replace the habit, i eat like 6 apples a day.

Holy crap lol. ~150g of carbs just from apples per day

I hope you eat the apple seeds too, the healthiest part of the apple.

>Eggs because you need the cholesterol for that test production
>healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
>healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
>bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html

Attached: egg_yolk_facts.jpg (454x322, 52K)

>animal protein, plenty of fats
>plagueofstrength.com/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is/
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

Attached: 1500562164774.jpg (580x326, 53K)

>Contrary to popular belief, consuming a higher amount of fat (about 35 per cent of energy) is associated with a lower risk of death compared to lower intakes. However, a diet high in carbohydrates (of more than 60 per cent of energy) is related to higher mortality, although not with the risk of cardiovascular disease.
>The research on dietary fats found that they are not associated with major cardiovascular disease, but higher fat consumption was associated with lower mortality; this was seen for all major types of fats (saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and mono unsaturated fats), with saturated fats being associated with lower stroke risk. The researchers point out that, while this may appear surprising to some, these new results are consistent with several observational studies and randomized controlled trials conducted in Western countries during the last two decades.
>The large new study, when viewed in the context of most previous studies, questions the conventional beliefs about dietary fats and clinical outcomes, says Mahshid Dehghan, the lead author for the study and an investigator at PHRI.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html

Attached: 1464402721470.jpg (960x960, 97K)

Attached: 1506712064686.gif (480x360, 21K)

Attached: 1506712002920.jpg (736x736, 172K)

Attached: 1402966762928.jpg (600x800, 90K)

only good answer in this thread

>2/3 fish a week
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/09/faster-muscle-hypertrophy-lower.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/02/minimal-amounts-of-fish-peptide.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/06/fishing-for-better-wheys-to-improve.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/04/fish-and-krill-oil-both-work-but-their.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/05/fish-oil-compromises-fish-improves.html
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2012/05/fishing-for-muscle-cod-protein-promotes.html
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/06/whey-protein-hydrolysates-were.html

Attached: Do You Even Splash.jpg (500x489, 69K)

DEENS DEENS DEENS DEENS DEENS DEENS

Attached: DEENS.jpg (600x400, 68K)

>no coffee
>healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
>healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
>chaosandpain.com/tips/coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
>chaosandpain.com/tips/5-amazing-things-about-caffeine-that-you-didnt-know/
>anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
>sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
>plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/

Attached: Coffee effective.jpg (736x736, 103K)

SPINACH-BRIX

Attached: spinach-brix.jpg (350x306, 43K)

Name a more top tier food

Attached: cacao.jpg (800x800, 33K)

>whey
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=whey
>healthline.com/nutrition/10-health-benefits-of-whey-protein#section1
>healthline.com/nutrition/whey-protein-101

Attached: WheeEEaayy.jpg,.jpg (2000x2000, 661K)

>garlic, chili pepper
>plagueofstrength.com/if-you-pass-on-hot-sauce-you-pass-on/
>plagueofstrength.com/permabulk-meat-sweats-courtesy-of-mea/
>healthline.com/nutrition/foods/bell-peppers
>livestrong.com/article/407889-what-are-health-benefits-of-bell-peppers/
>webmd.com/diet/peppers-health-benefits#1
>chatelaine.com/health/healthy-recipes-health/five-health-benefits-of-red-peppers/

Attached: On all levels except physical I am fire.png (730x896, 329K)

>fish oil and multivit
>Cancer.
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2011/12/devil-in-feeding-trough-pge-response-to.html?m=1
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
>foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/

Attached: 1549559894804.jpg (825x300, 226K)