Tfw you dont have any real friends and all you do is lift,work/school, and vidya

>tfw you dont have any real friends and all you do is lift,work/school, and vidya
>tfw you relate more to people on a japanese cartoon image forum full of angry racist autists

You guys are all faggots, but you're all I have right now really

Attached: 1322796122001.jpg (500x500, 16K)

You're all I have too user

>tfw even if I did get a gf she'd realize all my friends are anonymous posters on an anime image board.

Attached: image.png (498x594, 122K)

s-same bros. Y-you guys are a-all right. I love you frens.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u10.jpg (393x550, 30K)

Attached: 1549013344955.jpg (1024x453, 55K)

Attached: 1547776130534.png (900x1042, 90K)

Attached: 1547764695324.png (970x545, 291K)

Well For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: 0FC1B2A6-02A5-499D-8C31-CBB9AACDAD85.png (444x340, 184K)

>this is me exactly

fuck

Attached: 1496916740868.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

as soon as i graudated high school 3 years ago, i immediately holed myself off in my room on chans and lost touch with every friend i had. all my time as a NEET went towards shitposting instead of bettering myself or acquiring a skill. even when i have a job i just get home and shitpost. i wish there was a place irl for guys like us, but no one would ever go to meetups except fucking normies who just come on occasionally and think its the kool kids klub for dank memes. i'm burying my computer in the woods next time i don't have work and no ones home and when spring hits i'm going homeless monk mode because i'm giving up on ever fitting in or being normal. i tried the church meme, and i've been going for almost a year now. i thought maybe they would accept me and or something (retarded, i know)but not one person has said a word to me. i wave to them at the peace be with you part and they just look away, its like i'm a ghost. i go to get groceries and the cashiers are always joking around with the old people in front of me in line, then they get to me and treat me like a leper. i hate the world so much. no one besides my family or my boss would even blink twice if i disappeared. i don't even want a gf, i just want to talk to someone, for someone to acknowledge my existence.

sometimes i'm not even sure if i'm even real. or if i'm in purgatory or something.
i'm not even sad about it, its just like, fuck, is this all there is to life? whats the fucking point?

Attached: 1521315719966.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>be popular in high school
>go to college
>lose touch with hs friends
>make lots of college friends
>college ends
>lose touch with college friends
>get job
>make lots of work friends
I don’t think I really have a best friend and that makes me sad because I used to have 2

As much as Jow Forums deteriorated over the past couple years, I've still kept faith in everyone here. You guys might be feeling worse and worse every day, but change can only start with you.

There's someone out there in the world who cares about you.

Please don't stop lifting bros. It's one of the major steps in self improvement.

I love you all.

Jesus loves you all.

We're all gonna make it, promise.

Attached: 49758-Jesus-crucifixion-1200x627-thinkstock.1200w.tn.jpg (1200x627, 51K)

Anyone ever used meetups or some shit to make friends?

I've never gone to an online meetup because I'm pretty sure it's going to be exactly like pic related

Attached: turboautists.jpg (800x533, 76K)

>Friends

???

Attached: rich.jpg (612x480, 14K)

if i buy like 20 acres of land and build some shacks on it, would anyone be down to come live with me and basically just live like medieval townies and max out on various skills like strength and crafting?

Attached: cordwood-castle-woods-lead.jpg (800x600, 746K)

Im a 24yo loser and you guys are all I have

Im not really autistic like you I have good social skills im just really lazy and stupid and trying to change. Im trying to get a job and I've gone to the gym 5 days a week for 3 months now. I also am going back to college in August im almost 2 years through my degree wish me luck on escaping being a massive failure to launch otherwise im probably just gonna throw myself into traffic one day really giving it my best

Some of you have turbo autism and cant interact with people and i pray for all of you every day bros, even you atheist bros yall are all ive got sadly there's no help for a young single male in this world no one cares about us

Well im changing that I give a fuck about every single one of you bros I hope we all make it. I will keep praying for all of you every day that you find happiness everyone has a different demon

Attached: 3r72966g68e11.jpg (369x387, 19K)

I’d be down to start a village but I’d want it to have modern amenities. Just away from the gubmint.

I would, sounds great

Attached: 1541572317147.gif (184x300, 232K)

I think i need to start making friends and try to piggyback off an extreme extrovert to meet women. I was thinking about becoming a volunteer fire fighter. Anyone with experience know what it's like?

My anti schizoid meds has almost cured my autismo spaghetti spillage but it will never completely get rid of it

that shit is expensive tho and i literally have about 1000 dollars right now. i'm thinking woodstoves, outhouses and rainwater. its more manly that way

Attached: 1530199866847.jpg (496x600, 57K)

24yo loser with no friends here too bro. I work at a gas station, go to night school, and volunteer at a care home all in hopes of getting into the nursing program at my local Uni. This is my only shot at really making something of my self. If this fails it'll either be welding or the military or something. I believe in you user, you can do it. You're not the only guy out there struggling to get his life together. Let's get through this shit together.

Attached: yle3bb227pu01.jpg (368x237, 23K)

Kek

May I build my own shack

Realize that you are here because your life sucks and not because you want to be. Work on making real friends amd making it better rather than escaping here. No one looks back on their life amd wishes they browsed more Jow Forums. You are being towards death, not being towards life

Attached: 1500253950407.png (1319x229, 35K)

yeah. i would just make a couple spare ones that people could use if they need to

Required reading for every chan loner

Attached: jelly on the wall.png (631x1039, 711K)

ive learned some pretty good red pills from /fit though so i dont know whether this place has a positive or negative effect on me

>no real friends

And you'll never have any. Even the best people you meet in adulthood are terribly unreliable and ultimately interested in achieving their own personal fortress of "fuck you." The only ones who aren't will be hardly worth knowing, hedonists chasing adventures after adventure hoping you'll tag along to validate their meaningless search for momentary pleasure.

Grow up and start working on your fortress of "fuck you" like everyone else. Unless you're in college, in which case hurry the fuck up and meet people before the world jades them.

Who wants to buy 1000 acres of land
in Wyoming to build a city on a hill for all gym bros with turbo autism. We can be there for all bros.

Attached: pnsk5t496x601.jpg (1242x1233, 153K)

was honestly surprised notch didn't end up using his billion dollar fortunate to build a loser-nerd enclave, especially after his divorce

if he didn't do it, there's no hope

I dunno man life is fucking wack there is no real point
what works for me is finding a hobby that I can look back at 3 years from now and feel like my time was well spent. so music, tech, school, and a splash of Vidya and shitposting for being well-rounded
I'm doing fine socially RN, but even if I disconnected I would have genuine interests to fall back on. I would try to do the same bro, I know it's easier said than done

just try to find something you enjoy, even if it is alone, love you

sauce?

wow you sound so lonely and sad constantly having tons of friends everywhere you go, life must be so fucking hard for you, please complain more

>currently 27 years old
>was never very popular but lost friends in HS which made me socially isolated with no friends/girls, lack of social development led to few friends, no girls, and continued social isolation in college and post-college

>this caused me to just become bitter, angry, miserable and even weirder and more awkward over time
>very angry and miserable every waking moment, literally wake up angry every day that i didn't die in my sleep
>get annoyed by everyone and every thing yet wish i had a social life
>just the weird funny guy that makes people laugh but hardly laugh or even smile myself and I'm an aloof asshole so no one wants anything to do with me

>too insecure about not ever having had the slightest romantic experience and my humiliating worthless life to even try to get a girl or make friends

>to put the cherry on top, misery and severe depression caused by social isolation led to poor performance in college which has led me to fail getting into graduate programs i planned for so i have worked a shit paying humiliating retard job 4 years since graduating college that was supposed to just be for a year or two to help me get into grad school... in one of the wealthiest areas of america to boot
>absolutely no clue what to do work-wise now

>have driver's license but too scared to drive because I'll probably kill other people since I'm such worthless scum so I just bike and rideshare/subway everywhere
>parents rightfully kicking me out of the house and while i hate living with them the thought of living with other people and them seeing my "life" terrifies me (although i did it in college)
>have no motivation or hope for life to improve even a shred so i just do nothing ever

life is fleeting, why spend it being angry and mean for no reason ?

>red pills
No one above the age of 18 should use this word and you can probably find better information elsewhere like the image said. If you look at how you could best use your time i don't believe this is it. If you think this place offers some secret truth you need to reevaluate and see how ridiculous that would sound. If you learned skepticism from here it's not because this place is special it's because it was something you should have learned a long time ago. Also ironic that if that is the case that everyone here just accepts whatever bullshit you say as long as it's in an infographic or you count it as a "redpill"
I'm sure plenty of you have seen the Jow Forums copypasta. If your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes then maybe you're not living the best life you could be. This place is a tool and it's up to you how you use it. It can very much be double-edged though. Look at how you should be best spending your time and what actions that would entail.

Attached: 201809J7j2y8CIee.jpg (689x1000, 107K)

bro your only hope is to >make it and find a wealthy woman who can land you a career through connections

otherwise you're about to find out just how sticky income brackets are and just how miserable lower class can get

>someone makes thread talking about how they got no friends and people can relate
>you come in complaining because even though you have been popular everywhere youve been making tons of friends easily you are just sad because you dont have a "best" one

fuck off

Unironically, if you are even slightly fit, and can pass the bodyfat test, join the Navy as an officer. If you can work hard, they'll teach you to lead. Your hard life has undoubtedly made you harder than little Timmy ROTC or Brad from the Academy. So long as you can keep your autism slightly in check it won't matter.

Your life sucks already why not do everything in your power to make it the opposite? By that I mean live the opposite of the life you have now. You're a mean asshole? Go to therapy and try to be more friendly. Can't drive too well? Fucking learn how to drive lol. Etc etc go from there.

Attached: 2f7708c6-425b-406a-aecc-0411255fa7f6.jpg (1024x768, 248K)

Reverse google image search nigga
You could also use tineye, imgops, saucenow would probably work too. Don't be a saucefag

Attached: 1366704246038.png (613x556, 292K)

>tells someone to fuck off
>is angry and belligerent
>doesn't try to help or understand another person just cause they have areas in their life better than them

Yet you wonder why you are alone. If you aren't trying to help what are you doing? I get that we're on the internet but we're still people. Would you act this way in real life?

Attached: giphy.gif (510x216, 635K)

not him but

>tfw would do this but was involuntarily hospitalized and diagnosed with major depression due to a lying cunt of a family member

still considering litigation nearly a year later, its horse shit that i can't correct my life by doing officer school

>*kisses you*
>I love y-you to bro. N-no homo haha

but I'm on the other side of the equator

This is my dream.

Hahaha.

Yeah. Same.

True story: Earlier today I was at McDonalds. At the drivethru order window, two options were presented towards me. The McDouble or the McChicken. I thought about it for a good four seconds and told the girl I wanted one McDouble please over the microphone. I pull up, surprised to see qt hapa? (either Asian or hapa, hard to tell) waiting to take my money. I hand her the money. Then I pull up to the second window and am surprised yet again when I see another qt girl give me my McDouble with genuine smile and a "Here's your McDouble!". I was so shocked and nervous I just quickly snatched the small paper bag and quickly sped off. 9/10, will go there again soon. Not seeing any niggers working at fast food restaurant is like one of my biggest guilty pleasures, fucking based.

I would go live there, i gotta have a dog though and gotta have a power rack for everyone to use, ill bring girls from nearby town, i know i have the most game.

>tfw when you will save all of your money
>tfw when you investing your time in yourself
>tfw when in 30-35 yo your gonna be with shitload of cash and knowledge and looking good while others be looking and living like shit
>tffw you will realize its a journey
>tfw when you goona make or die tryin