Walking home from leg day like

>walking home from leg day like

Attached: 1549944208482.webm (720x420, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ZC3N5zENFH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>avoids eye contact with father
>hands recoil from touching
>cleans hands off on dress

someone's got daddy issues

they all do these things are freaks

Attached: 8A656399-BD5D-4C1F-BD58-87D1B296BCA9.jpg (600x1024, 112K)

didn't her neovagene collapse?

>camera shaking when it walks
What the fuck lol. I want to believe it's fake but maybe it's not used to having woman hips. Even real women stomp around like elephants (if they're over 135).

>that shake effect

Attached: god.png (320x387, 335K)

Attached: 1549423950441.jpg (1125x1099, 580K)

>haha isn't this fucked up they did this to me
Depersonalization coming in nicely.

did she have a baby or something? i don't get it

suicide when?

>my 600lb life

>she

He'll kill himself before 2020.

I hope the people who watch this institutionalised sexual child abuse happen and even make money for it are hung.
Also hope that shows that push transexualism onto kids are taken off the air as well.

Fuck man.. seeing those father's faces actually hurts. What if you did everything right but your kid still does this to themselves? How can you stop it in its tracks?

I don’t think none of these fathers raised their kids right. I bet these were the type of dads that just let their kids sit home all day on the internet and BOOM now you got a tranny kid.

Attached: FE950F7E-F26C-4CA6-8D17-874060C184AC.png (481x406, 42K)

Attached: 1549421760409.webm (450x398, 616K)

>Disgusting tranny youth
>Be the poster child for young Trannies, being supported by your parents (mainly just the mother)
>Be on hormone blockers since you were like 10 years old, you know the hormone blockers that Steven Crowder actually got a trans advocate leader to claim "Oh yeah they can go on these blockers, the penis will develop enough to be turned into a vagina when they want to fully transition, if they decide against being trans the effects can be reversed"
>Hormone blockers make your dick so small there's not enough "material" to turn into an actual vagina
>Vagina literally falls apart and "pops" open where it's not meant to
>This horrific insult against God himself is so disgusting that the doctor and family of this thing didn't want to see the new "vagina"

tldr: The poster child for young Trannies got a TV show following its transition, only to find out that its penis was so underdeveloped they couldnt properly create a mimic vagina and it ended up falling apart

I'm so happy that this tranny who has had a spotlight shined on it is failing, hopefully it shows the world that these people are sick and need help to feel normal, not support of their illusions.

Attached: Traps in Reality.png (1864x1256, 1.67M)

It's all quite biblical. The wheat is separating from the chaff. From a secular objective perspective it may appear the world is upside down and overwhelmed by degeneracy, but it's more complex than that. We need to see this. The evil among us need to overplay their hands, it's their destiny.

Agreed. This isn't anything new, it just moves in cycles. People will have their breaking point and then the reaction will be hard.

discord tranny

i passed my braking point a long time ago, just don't have the funds to do anything

They are both into that shit.
The mother and father adopted the kid and have been gaslighting the fuck out of him since he could think on his own.
God knows what kind of fucked up shit the father and mother have been doing to it.

>the mouth says "proud :)"
>the entire rest of the face (and soul) screams "WHYYYYY?!"

Attached: I feel so sorry for this father.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

Wait, he's adopted!? Jesus fuck that somehow makes it so much worse.
Imagine being a Marxist shit bag that goes to an adoption agency and takes in stone little kid that may have just grown up to be gay and instead indoctrinating him to think he was just born in the wrong body and needs to mutilate himself to feel right. This kid isn't long for the world. It's sad really.

Attached: 1541309837353.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

Dad's face says "I should have never diddled my son."

Imagine actually doing this.
Imagine actually doing this.

>How can you stop it in its tracks?
You go hunting

>Hand rubs up against son's pee-pee once when you're in the pool with him
>Becomes trans 10 years later

Attached: GAAAAAH.jpg (949x675, 63K)

Attached: I got it.gif (475x787, 3.66M)

>That forced high five
You know he was going for the son's face

>White man has wide nose
>crickets
>Black person has narrow nose
>THeY HaVe WHitE FeaTUres, ThAT NoSE is NoT THeiRs CUz ReAsoNs

wow, just try doing that. make a smile and look around like he is and see how forced it feels. his face doans't move at all except his eyes shifting back and forth. like hes trapped

Colin Mochrie?

yep, that's him

thought it was Guy Fieri in the thumbnail

Attached: Dy4pfLLUYAA1vvi.jpg (1080x1566, 291K)

*mockery

This is self-imposed autogynephilia.

It's because his ancestry has nothing to do with the webm you racist

Why not relax and enjoy the sideshow?
Why get your dander up over something this removed from you?

idk wtf you're talking about here user

I believe that no more than two decades from now the majority of the population will look back on gender surgery and hormone therapy the same way we look back at lobotomies

>if only you knew how bad things really are

>7 inch neo "vagina"
Is this achivable natty?

god willing

Well his dad let him be tortured by his harpy jew bitch mom and have his dick chopped off so I think it's understandable.

perfectly natural, perfectly healthy

>mfw all the news stories about how he killed himself "because society haets trannies1!@21!!"
Yeah, I'm sure it had nothing to do with him being profoundly mentally ill.

Attached: alex-jones-660x375.jpg (660x375, 25K)

>let him
The scumbag is into it.

This is why Jow Forums and Jow Forums will always be at least somewhat intrinsically linked to each other.
Jow Forums is the third member of the Top 3 of course

Attached: 1529084974073.png (626x627, 434K)

third dad down absolutely SEETHING and I feel em.

Control your woman.

You do realize that you are partially to blame for this, right, collective average consciousness of Jow Forums?

With all the talk of manlets this, lanklets that, cut vs uncut, delicious traps (not the kind next to your neck), etc., combined with women's higher and higher standards of masculinity and sexual selection due to the internet's exponential social sphere expansion, on top of the natural progression toward the general hyper-sexualization of media/marketing/society and the simultaneous demonizing/toxification of all the above elements of masculinity, men (because let's face it, it's like 85% MtFs) are finding more and more often this "reinforced" belief, that since they can't even come close to what being "male" is in today's world (an exaggerated extreme), and they don't even want to anyways (because if you can't even come close to being the giant beautiful successful interesting bad boy that everyone hates {but also wants to fuck}, then why would you want to be the smaller, shittier, tryhard version of that?), then they must not be men! It all adds up, it all makes sense to them. Of course I'm not a man, I've been female ever since I was a child (before puberty and testosterone kicked in), so that proves it! Time to cut off this ugly thing between my legs (which is obviously not mine, because obviously it would never ever get used for its characteristic purposes) and become the woman I truly am! It's not like I'm actually in a deep depression and forcing myself down a path of delusion to surely lose my mind!

Argue if you want, those are my observations. Granted, I'm sure any time spent on /lgbt/ is probably skewing these results a bit.

You left out the part where they used his fucking COLON to create a "vagina"

i would beat the shit out of him

wow what a waste of double dubs on a bigoted comment. Look here dipshit, these fathers need to grow the fuck up and realize that their kids can do whatever they want. If they want to identify as trans then that's fine. The dads are pieces of shit if you ask me. A normal person would love their child no matter what their gender is.
I hope you learn to love your future child for who they are.

Attached: fuck off.gif (500x280, 449K)

tl:dr shid and fard

vaginas evolved from the colon. this is just nature reclaiming whats rightfully hers
PAGANG RISE UP

Please remember that trannies aren't traps.

>she

Is that pic real? :D

Attached: 1488321573114.jpg (236x235, 10K)

ya'll motherfuckers ain't seen shit

Attached: God please just make it go away.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

The literal only single upside to the whole ordeal is that you get to brag about how modern and progressive of a dad you are and potentially be a little condescending about it on the outside to normal people but screaming in jealousy on the inside

If I had a son and spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on him to become a functioning member of society to them just cut his penis off and commit suicide in the next two years I would be fucking infuriated. Fuck you, the wellbeing of society depends on fathers setting their kids straight and teaching them what is right. A normal person doesn't let their child willingly mutilate their body because of a chemical imbalance and instead helps them work through it. The parents of Jazz had their big whiffers seeking out money, they knew this would make them rich. ITs degeneracy, its propaganda.

Based Jow Forums alliance poster

Attached: 1520375924731.jpg (483x345, 48K)

and remember that they're both faggots

Go away shlomo

imagine having a frame like that and being a tranny. what a waste

One is just pretending.

>the dad's face

Attached: oh shit.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

Trannies are legit social cancer.

Attached: 1488948082009.jpg (720x720, 42K)

This is the most depressing thing.

Imagine
>your beautiful wife is giving birth in the maternity ward
>The doctor calls you in and you see a beautiful baby boy
>you immediately imagine the future of the child, the days playing ball, teaching them to be a man, teaching them the morals and values you know
>As he gets older you might not have been such a good dad, too much work, too much stress, who knows
>But you know one day your son will thank you, and you can be a father and a son
>Fast forward, you're estranged from your son
>Don't know what your only male son has been up to
>Get put on the spot and think Dr. Phil is helping you see your son
>As the door opens, you see your son
>No longer a man
>No longer your son
>No longer your bloodline, and your future
>Your son has destroyed your legacy and spit at your name and your family
>The only reason to ever live is now something you wish never to have created

How the fuck do you go from there? Live the rest of your aging life in denial? Only to know that until your last dying breath you never will have someone to carry on your name? Let alone the name you gave them at birth?

Attached: oldboy.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Based memri poster

the kids need to wake up and realize that they can't change their sex, just play pretend until their self hatred and impossible-to-satisfy demands drive them to suicide, and realize they're better off accepting themselves for who they are, accepting what they cannot change, and work to improve themselves so they stop hating themselves over meaningless shit like sex or gender.

and every faggot enabler needs to realize just how much irreversible damage they are doing to people by enabling and promoting these delusions.

d-dyou you actually have normie friends who see this as a good thing that you can brag too?

Anyone have any screengrabs of the trannies who posted a while back around here and reddit who said they were constantly wanting to kill themselves after transitioning?

They still felt empty and hollow inside and even more insecure in their skin after they fell for the trans idea.

thats why you don't use birth control and have as many kids as possible so at least one will make you proud

Attached: Hetzelunnamed-1.jpg (1154x770, 163K)

Is the cosplayer one even a tranny?
that photo is old as balls, I do not know the source though

that's not how it works.

It’s the literal decline of society.

yeah, this my ultimate fitness goal is to have at minimum 3 sons, hopefully at least 1 of them will take on being straight and lifting.

yes it is. you can raise your kids right. who says you can't? who are the ones who push the "if you're too strict with your kids they will just rebel" meme? its fucking atheists and jews. raise your kids to be catholic and teach them not to sin, teach them that the world is evil and they won't end up like this. don't let them fucking watch tv, make them pray.

Attached: 1523918033493.jpg (1024x768, 169K)

Friends, no. I don't think I could have normie friends.
Colleagues and coworkers, definitely.

I agree.
>spare the rod spoil the son
I think the idea of being too strict is bad.
But being too leisurely with them is horrible, and evil and sinful. To let them do as they please because of your lack of raising your child is just sloth.

I really hope the tranny trend never spreads here in Eastern Europe. If I had a son that turned himself into an abomination like that I'd probably off myself. This is sick.

Epic tldr

Darwinian fitness is best fitness

In The LOTR,Tolkien drew upon the language and themes found in the old Medieval hero-tales in order to construct a kind of new mythology. The brilliance of Tolkien was in his departure from the Pagan modes of conduct and morality of these old tales, his creation of a synergistic fusion between Christian thought and Pagan language, and so his work achieved a deep resonance with all who read it.
We find this passage at the conclusion of The Return of the King:
>The Dark Lord was suddenly aware of him, and his Eye piercing all shadows looked across the plain to the door that he had made; and the magnitude of his own folly was revealed to him in a blinding flash, and all the devices of his enemies were at last laid bare.

Adversaries in the stories that Tolkien drew upon, Grendel, Mordred and the like, often served as obstacles that the heroes could overcome through feats of strength and cunning. Sauron is not like them. When He is defeated, it is not because Aragon is stronger than him or because Gandalf is wiser. They are not. It is only that his hubris was so great that it never occured to him that anyone would want to destroy the thing he held so dear. It is not until the final few seconds of his existence that he realizes his mistake.

I think that I Am Jazz displays a similar moment. In the pictured scene, Jazz's journey to what he believes is womanhood is almost complete. He is resting after surgery, a triumphant smile on his face, his rotting groin held together by a labyrinthine patchwork of stitches and grafts. But as Eru Ilúvatar nudged Golum over the Crack of Doom into the fires beneath, so too does the God of our world intervene in this.

>Pop!

In a second, the follies of men are undone and Jazz's crotch explodes, a meaty froth of blood and pus pouring out of the hole where his penis used to be.

In that moment of blind panic and terror, Jazz is Sauron. All triumph and victory is gone. Only the Void remains.
vocaroo.com/i/s1ZC3N5zENFH

Attached: big_1471411086_image[1].jpg (1280x532, 66K)

so what does this thread have to do with fitness exactly

Lurk more

Ngl the tv show is kinda entertaining. Who knew a show about transexual children would have interesting scenarios. It's like I want to find out what's next after each scene and learn more about the characters.

I just went through a stock footage documentary of WW1 and I felt more pain in this one webm.

yea that dude looks like a hard fucking tough guy and i bet its killing him inside, your son is brainwashed by the system and wants to say hes a female
Jesus christ, my dad would kill me (ethnic family)

I wish my family had an ethnicity

kek
fuck this is peak Jow Forums

fucking kek, cope fucking nigger

Attached: 1549921666893.png (1022x1080, 952K)

Bottom one is a weeb, not a tranny.