FRUAD

FRAUD; TRIP OFF, TRIP ON EDITION

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

Wingardium Previosa

Attached: CollageMaker_20190212_155644384.jpg (4096x4096, 3.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3KBmKzGwBs
youtu.be/Ao-JRq-KcYQ
youtu.be/G6eTercINok
youtu.be/50YFTFGxZAc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

every time I do it with my gf and plow her ass she has these super intense orgasms.

KEK dying

>idk shit is really hard on you but I don’t want to fuck with orals and my digestive system this year
you realize injectable superdrol only bypasses the first pass effect, right? it will still destroy your liver

I literally don’t drink so I think it’ll be fine.

didn't you say sdrol kicked your ass after 2 weeks last time? injectable sdrol isn't gonna make as much of a difference as you seem to think it will

I wonder how many respondents to the anal question there was, and if "not applicable" was a valid answer to the question.

You remind me of the annoying kid in my high school that tried to convince the cool kids that he had a 3 stroke dirt bike
>yea bro haha look how cool I am, am I cool yet, do I fit in yet?!

closer to 20% in that pic but the fucking bloat is too real. almost about 16-17% now cut in progress
yeah here's what i looked like when i started years ago. couldn't bench the bar. only been on test for the last year. feels good man
5'9 manlet master race

Attached: fuck.jpg (637x749, 129K)

tryhards are the worst, you can tell he didn't get any in his teens, I mean who the fuck talks about his girlfriend on every sentence he can master past the age of 12. We're talking about a class-a social clown here.

yes but i was also like 215lbs

lol dude I clearly do not give a fuck about what you or anyone here thinks.

also anal always makes her orgasm and it did for an ex of mine as well. you have to have a thick dick for it though

I actually lost my virginity when I was like 18. Just sat inside and played video games most of my teens besides some sports. Most of the popular kids I knew from high school aren’t shit compared to me now though so it’s a funny feeling mogging everyone

girls who used to ignore you in high school now sending you messages. kek the irony

>Most of the popular kids I knew from high school aren’t shit compared to me now though

Attached: 3D4E9937-3776-43C5-B5BE-393475AD3B9E.png (700x700, 319K)

>lol dude I clearly do not give a fuck about what you or anyone here thinks.

>>Constantly defending himself
>>Consistent gloating on success whilst down playing any shortcomings
>>Evident samefagging
>>Posts here for hours on end

You clearly do care. The more you keep saying you don't care, the less believable it is.

Attached: Happy Sugar Life16.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

interesting stuff, tell us more, maybe we'll let you past the entrance of our kool kids club

imagine even having a passing thought about anyone from high school

>tryhards are the worst, you can tell he didn't get any in his teens,
oh come on that's just projec--
nevermind

>lol dude I clearly do not give a fuck about what you or anyone here thinks.

But you do, you reply to every single person that shits on you.
And then you reply to yourself to pretend that not everyone thinks you're a blue ribbon dickhead.

He and ratface are probably the two most insecure people in all fit.

I really don’t think about anyone from high school until now when the dyels bring it up.

I enjoy feeding this board bait. Nano calls it out sometimes but anons will run with everything and it’s funny

Attached: (JPEG Image, 291 × 173 pixels).jpg (291x173, 11K)

I have never seen a more fitting example for this image.

Attached: eeETUik.jpg (349x642, 52K)

But even so, that still means you care. You want attention because you're attention starved or you're power hungry because you're making up for some shortcoming in your real life where you don't or didn't have power and so manipulating anons to engage in false arguments gives you that sense of power.

You care about their responses.

>>Something something ALPHA something something DYEL KEKS

You know if you're candid about your attention whoring people are more tolerant of it.

Attached: Rem 16.png (245x245, 103K)

>You know if you're candid about your attention whoring people are more tolerant of it.
not true, I hate you just as much as I hate testify. hell I've gotten you banned probably like 15 times now

n=1

Attached: Rem 10.png (600x588, 269K)

I don't know whats worse in this thread. The tripfag who admits he comes on here just to gain enjoyment from baiting people.

Or the adult male on roids posting anime pics thinking he is a badass calling out a tripfag

We'e reaching critical yikes levels

Attached: 1542084356083.jpg (485x428, 112K)

you’re in no place to give advice or make assumptions after proving to be scared to talk to but obsessive over a little 16 year old vietnamese girl who looks like she just barely got her first period.

you really think I want your approval? a guy who has a shrine of stuffed animals and made up creatures. you’re better off actually becoming a girl and getting trenboy to fuck you.

since you were so quick to act like a big boy, here’s the little pre teen looking girl you prey on

if i ever have a daughter, I hope she has a stalker like you so I can bring you into my tool shed and cut your nutsack off

Attached: 397DC3EB-4A54-4CA8-A64B-B213FE62D698.jpg (1192x1174, 306K)

Don't you exclusively go for virgin teenagers because they have no relationship experience outside of your ass?
I remember you bragging about predatory behavior like this

Ladies and gentleman, the man who doesn't care for what you think, rage replying twice to the same post.
I think you hit a nerve Crusader.

You fuck him, you've demonstrated you enjoy having dick shaped objects in your ass, faggot.

> thinking he is a badass calling out a tripfag

I'm one of the biggest cry babies on earth Since when have I considered myself a badass?

>you’re in no place to give advice or make assumptions
Says who?

>after proving to be scared to talk to but obsessive over a little 16 year old vietnamese girl who looks like she just barely got her first period.
I'm scared of girls that I like because they can hurt me. I'm very honest here with my emotions and I'm not going to claim I'm some sort of le epic alpha chad because I'm clearly not. Claiming you don't care and then presenting actions which don't match up with that, it makes people cringe because your insecurity is glaringly obvious when you try to fake persona yourself.

Also you're trying to deflect the issue which I'll take as there being some validity in what I said.

>you really think I want your approval?
Strawman. I never said you wanted approval. I said you either want attention or power.

>a guy who has a shrine of stuffed animals and made up creatures
Where does this come from? I don't own any stuffed animals.

>you’re better off actually becoming a girl and getting trenboy to fuck you.
Again more deflection.

You're really awful at proving you don't care when you try to personally attack me. Either you're too dumb to come up with a reasonable counter or I've hurt your feefees.

Wew buddy I really did hurt your feefees hey?

I'll verify that is her. At least masT genuinely doesn't care because he's never once posted an image I privately sent him and I've sent him a lot. But no matter what he has enough integrity and security in himself to not personally hurt someone or put an innocent girl at the centre of harassment.

Attached: uwu.jpg (850x743, 127K)

testify might be a bigger cringelord than god because at least god eventually just owned up to being a beta cuck fat fetishist, meanwhile testify talks about how his girlfriend prefers big white dicks only and cums from anal but was really a virgin before him :^)
give it up faggot stop posting

virgin women are attracted to me I guess. I get them fresh and legally where you get them used up

tldr;

Attached: anigif_enhanced-23433-1440682444-3.gif (625x351, 858K)

Glass houses and stones mate, the girl being slightly past an arbitrary legal threshold doesn't make your behavior ethical nor does it make it any less predatory.

>tldr;
>If I pretend I don't care after having a meltie sperg out where I violate the trust and privacy of another person they'll think I really don't care right? RIGHT?

Attached: Tomori 42.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

so crusader is she the cosplay girl with the discord in her bio

Currently doing 200mg/ml at 1ml twice weekly and 50mg anadrol

Looking to up the test and maybe the anadrol too but wondering if 2ml twice weekly is too big a jump

That'd be every cosplay girl in existence but you've more than likely found her. I ask that you don't harass her, humiliate me in whatever way you want but leave an innocent party out of this.

A better way of upping the dose would be to go from 2x a week to E3D to EOD injections rather than increasing the intensity of the hormone spikes imo

crusader got me banned for 24 hours for posting a photo of his ex, so it would be fair to blow up his spot. but im a nice guy so i wont send her the photo of your shaved legs on discord

I didn't report anything. Reporting doesn't stop it from being archived and by the time mods delete anything some user somewhere has it saved so there's no real point. I posted that picture of her on here so I take responsibility that it will be reposted.

But thanks for the consideration.

so is tonight the last night that testify will shit up this thread. i hope so

>tfw don't even lift and you're here just for the drama and entertainment , but feel like some heavy shit is about to happen next

Attached: ChZeP21U8AIo0vW.jpg (647x383, 24K)

ive felt like testify was going to disappear in the past but he has never sunk to this level before, so hes either gonna have to pull a god and just own up to being a faggot or just stop posting under his trip and stop attention whoring in /cbt/

hmm, I don't know, I don't want him to leave, then who's gonna take my verbal abuse. Mast is as clownish as test but he's almost illiterate and his English skills are sub-par, all of his responses are third-grade essays.

lol every single person commenting on this crusaders waifus photos is anime weirdo that is obsesed with overwatch, and all of them are horrifically ugly. i think crusader has good odds of things going well if he talks to her and doesnt show his autism too bad by talking about himself too much

Don't worry, another pseudo-chad will take his place, just like testify took god's.
At least God was a small business owner, not a corporate wage cuck like testicle.
Pic related, a happy man, free of the weight of lies, but the weight of his girlfriend on his face.

Attached: 1549469294618.png (1080x1920, 1019K)

and god was actually somewhat strong without having to e stat his above the knee rack pull numbers

Snap yep into the cringe comp it goes

god eventually dropped the tough guy persona and became kinda likeable. testify sometimes for like 10 minutes becomes tolerable when he can take a joke and doesn't get baited into oblivion but then he immediately snaps back to being a retard

Attached: literal G O D.jpg (502x806, 114K)

She's a qt no? I don't think I'll bother her this year. She had to stop cosplaying to focus on her year 12 studies so I highly doubt she's interested in dating either nor would I want to damage her education.

I usually disregard above knee rack pulls as ego lifts. Figures testify does them.
Conventional deadlift or die.

I actually liked God, he could be a belligerent fuckwit sometimes, but when he was good, he was a good dude. What's he up to these days?

So have frauders just accepted that they won't be able to have children and decided that it is worth it?

Bostin lloyd has a kid mate

>what is coming off
>what is Human chorionic gonadotropi

cope more with your assumptions natty, you will walk to school while we take the bus. cya

Attached: 1518888646211.jpg (768x1367, 555K)

I don't know what any of that means, but I do know that if you inject testosterone your body will stop producing it itself so you'll become essentially castrated

>what is temporary shutdown
bruh go read the reddit link

That's not how fertility works.

Daily reminder steroids are not prescribed as birth control because infertility is not a guarantee.
Yes sperm production will be shit while on cycle but not zero, nor irreversible

3/10 bait made me waste a minute typing

I'm not baiting, I just hope you guys are right. I won't understand why you'd take the risk though.

>reddit link
yeah, fuck off

I already have pubertal gyno, will roiding necessarily make this gyno worse?

have an AI on hand and watch the mirror every fucking day is all i can say to you

>>Reddit link

Attached: aycaramba.png (355x146, 38K)

you're gonna get surgery eventually so it doesn't matter lmao

I seem to get a PR everytime basshunter-DOTA blast into my ears

looking to get some eq JUST for its appetite boosting capabilities to add into my stack.

how much eq do i theoretically need just to get that extra appetite? thats the only benefit im looking to get from it.

Attached: 1515233521008.jpg (600x764, 126K)

Better off getting mk677.

I ran it at a gram and my appetite didn’t change

eq is the most overrated shit, just makes me mad anxious

cause they got nothing else left in their lives aside from roided bodies and lack of decent genetics to reproduce. If any of these roidheads can still have an offspring after years of cycling, their children will hate them.

What was that post that got deleted? What happend?

Yet you are still able to understand how I annihilated you. Which is all what matters to me.

woops. ah well. to add to this the lean bulk cycle im going to be running will be Test + Tren. looks like my appetite will be down the gutter.

reason i asked is because my dealer threw in that one vial of eq free for me and i don't wanna waste it. perhaps frontload the entire vial and be done with it? German pharma brand M******h lmao

Attached: 1519111943009s.jpg (200x250, 6K)

Run it if you want
It’s pretty mild for the most part
Some people rate it but I wouldn’t ever bother again personally

As for appetite, nandrolone makes me hungry but if you don’t want to add more aas then mk677 or GHRP6
Some first generation antihistamines greatly increase hunger too

I'm only here because crusader is my internet crush (one-sided)

Back off hunty

WHAT WAS THAT POST THAT GOT DELETED

Picture of crucys future Asian cos play gf, must have been taken down for poor attempt at doxxing. Basically testify got btfo so hard he had to resort to threatening crucys not even gf. Something crusader said must have hit a deep nerve.

>manlet screeching.png

Jesus lmfao. I know crusader can be annoying sometimes, but I never knew he could have that much influence.

Testify after going on a rant said he doesn't care about the opinions of people here. I said yes he does because he's an insecure attention whore or power slut and he's should just be forthcoming about it because his actions make everyone cringe trying to basically be you.

He sperg'd and personally attacked me then in another post right after he posted a picture of InstaGirl that I sent him in confidence to teach me a lesson apparently and to show how much he doesn't care about what I have to say.

Then either he deleted his posts or got fucked on by the mods.

How long is a ban for potential doxxing?

No idea. It's possible to check the ban logs and crtl f his name to see if a ban is in place.

>he posted a picture of InstaGirl that I sent him in confidence
Damn that's pretty low. That's something you never do. At least something I would never do even though you get into a fight here. Be a men and fight your own fights and don't involve other shit personal shit/people that are no involved. I hate snitching

t.b.h i don;t take him very serious and you guys shouldn't do either.

>t.b.h i don;t take him very serious and you guys shouldn't do either
Well fellas keep an eye on the obituaries
Not long enough considering what anons do to anyone who gets doxxed

Hang in, if he was banned all his posts would be removed, that's why threads kept getting wiped everytime crusader got banned a while back. Rip. The faggotry will continue when he wakes up.

is the whole high e2 = limp dick/low libido a meme or real?

like, if you had rather high e2 w high test (but keep AI at a minimum cause it also kills libido regardless) would you still be thirsty and hard?

DNP is so effective and so mild holy shit
Literally down 5 kilos in NO time at all while feeling normal, not even sweating
JESUS CHRIST HOW DID I NOT START SOONER

Out of the two, I would rather be mid-high e2 than low. Last blast my E2 and test were through the roof and I felt the best I ever had, (incoming broscience) I feel like it's about the balance, rather than the arbitrary numbers. Sure that might be the right ratio of ranged numbers for natties, but for test well above range you would think that e2 above range would be needed for homeostasis.

I was already threatened getting getting killed by an assassin before by a trip because he knew people

I forgot his name.

That sounds mental enough to be Alex.

Real, can be real at least. Happened to me when I ran out of asin and I was just like meh fuck it, not getting any kind of gyno or nipple soreness.

Just harder to get and maintain erections

No that wasn't him

Remeron - gives you crazy appetite
MK-677 doesnt give me crazy appetite but you are never full.
I hated remeron desu, it makes you feel like a zombie and it gave me these really weird wake dreams. I would dream but be still awake when falling asleep, wich is just crazy.

Holy shit these last two threads lmfao

brb swapping my Sertraline for Mirtzapine on bulk
Yeah most early gen antihistamines and/or anti-depressants make you all zombie and fucked up.
Promethazine does it as well, drowsy but hungry.

but is sex still ez and fun despite that?

ive crashed my e2 twice with a long distance partner, im pretty much ashamed now

post your latest pr songs
youtube.com/watch?v=g3KBmKzGwBs

Current cost of vial of test-e is 25gbp
Homebrew would only cost me 3.8 gbp
fuarrrrrkk bros

I've been really like X's angry music

youtu.be/Ao-JRq-KcYQ
50 second mark

youtu.be/G6eTercINok
40 second mark

youtu.be/50YFTFGxZAc
30 second mark