Need some quick advice. In the military, need to run 2 miles in under 14 minutes. I'm a fat body and keep failing...

Need some quick advice. In the military, need to run 2 miles in under 14 minutes. I'm a fat body and keep failing, one more fail and they kick me out.
What kind of over the counter drugs can I take to increase my power, stanima, and possibly speed for running?
I'm thinking of drinking coffee, a monster drink, sugar water all at once 1 hour before the test.

Attached: Snorting-Adderall_.jpg (1826x943, 656K)

Some details, my weight is 180lbs, kind of a fat body. I have 3 weeks to get in shape and my max run time is 17 minutes so far. I need to shave off that 3 extra minutes.

haha maybe you should try losing weight instead of drinking that stupid shit. i hope they accept you and you get shot by a carpet-head

You want the truth?

Cardarine. This is a true red pill, so much so that I think you probably shouldn't even research it before you take it lest you get scared and back out. But I guarantee you it WILL make you run circles around the most motivated, moto rangers you've ever met.

Also, its reserves, so I'm just a part timer. Doing it for the benefits.

I fucking hate people like you. Absolutely disgusting welfare piece of shit

Attached: IMG_20180926_202625_350.jpg (1080x1920, 574K)

>Cardarine
This might kill me, but I will do lots of research as long as it doesn't give me a heart attack on the spot. Thanks.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but thank you for your service and patriotism.

No heart attack. You will just. Keep. Going. It is miraculous. A superman drug. Just make sure youre red pill eyes wide open if you decide to take it.

Desperate times. Thanks for the info. I will try 2 pills, one as a test, and if it works, I'll take a 2nd pill before the test.
If the pill is as cancerous as they say, I'll have to try not to take more than I need.

I did an 8 week cycle in college when I was a sprinter. All I will say is it took my mile time from competitive to world class and i was already highly trained and specialized at that point, so you wouldn't think I had anything left in the tank except for diminished returns.

I remember being on the track one day doing 200m sprints. Only wanted to complete a few that day. Ended up doing 22, almost consecutively they were so rapid. I literally couldn't fatigue my cardiorespiratory system. It was gnarly shit. Amateurs see a ton of gains too, I know a whole lot of NROTC guys were going from untrained gasping for air PFT 2 miles to 7 min paces within a month. YMMV obviously everyone is different but bottom line the shit works if you're willing to take the risk.

Did you get tested if you have any cancer from taking it?

I don't have cancer and that was 8 years ago. But I would never do it again knowing what I know now unless I was literally competing for a gold in the Olympics

There's a lot of different anecdotes online, some positive some saying they got cancer. I don't know man. Some people say we can't extrapolate so much from rat studies others say they biological pathways and relative dosages are the same.

All I know is if a billion dollar pharmaceutical company was sitting on a cure for diabetes, heart disease, obesity, etc. Ad nauseam in one neat pill and even they threw in the towel on that cash cow then there are likely serious implications to taking it

But if I may my advice would be to go on a cut and do interval sprints and not touch the shit but you did ask about PEDs so I had to deliver lol

Thought about spending the next 3 weeks running and eating at a calorie deficit? You room temperature IQ cunt.

Yeah. Red Pill last resort then. I think that would be better to train first. Don't want to waste the last bullet and miss.

I think that pill just pushes the body to a new level of energy consumption, seriously fatiguing the cells, which causes cancer. I think if used sparingly there would be no side effects. What do you guys think of that hypothesis? I'm thinking of doing a nasty cycle of epistane with it. While doing my best to keep my body within it's very upper natty limits with my meals on point. I really dont want cancer

The theory is sound. Just makes sense, don't use too much and you don't die. Kind of like any drug. Take too much tylenol, you pass out and get super sick.

Also gents, when I say 3 weeks, I literally mean 18 days to shave off 3 minutes. If regular sprint training does anything, then each time I do it would shave off 30 seconds of time. Given time to rest in between days. So I might be able to shave off 4 minutes and make it. But that's cutting it close.

When I clicked on that pic my dick got hard.

Don't do it boys. Not even once.

Snorting gets the drug into your system faster than waiting 30 minutes to an hour for it to be absorbed.

Its over my head but I can tell you for sure that the danger of Cardarine isn't merely fatigue but the product of complex biological pathways and other affects on the body. Fatigue is too reductionist and unscientific desu but like I said its over my head.

Just be careful. The whole magic of Cardarine as a PED is the ability to push yourself beyond normal human limits so in that respect I wouldn't take it then "waste" it by tapping out before hitting my potential on it. Like I said, it took me to world class times in college.

The risks are known. Its still popular among military and track athletes, some of whom will tell you they got mega cancer aids and others are fine walking around 20 years later. Imo its not worth the risk like just do sprints. Unless youre an Olympic level track athlete/ clandestine tier 1 super operator I literally cant think of the point of using it. Its like using a buzzsaw in place of scissors during an arts and crafts session for toddlers unless Youre literally one of the aforementioned athletes. You ESPECIALLY don't need it for any sports in the weight room bodybuilding/powerlifting etc. Its way overkill like just walk on the treadmill 30 minutes 2x a week and cut your calories

I just want to feel what it's like to be a fucking God, even if it's just for a couple weeks.

I used cardarine and an astmha inhaler (if you can find one, try dark web) when I used to run track and field. Godspeed user.