Am I supposed to hate every minute of lifting. Shit has gotten real hard after starting out fun

Am I supposed to hate every minute of lifting. Shit has gotten real hard after starting out fun.

Attached: IMG_3572.jpg (1184x789, 107K)

Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight

Remember what you're lifting for, makes the journey more bearable

Attached: 1549573114389.jpg (1024x768, 215K)

Maybe it's time to change your routine. Or take a break for a while, try out some other sports like climbing or weightlifting. Maybe do some courses at the gym, or yoga.

It is fun. Pick another hobby like sucking the grease member of Tyrone

this

How long have you been lifting for?
I’ve been going 2 years now and I had the odd month here or there where I wasn’t motivated but I’ve always found it fun

Based and Christpilled

Yea actually lifting is fun just diet sleep and actually getting to the gym is the shit part

I want to bash in the skulls of weak little faggots like you. Any man that doesnt lift, is a pussy.

Why are you lifting OP? What's your reason? And when did you start

Genuine qiestions not trying to chastise you like everyone here

pretty much everyone hits rough patches where they're not as motivated as they used to be. you have to remind yourself that you're committed to the project and just go do it. eventually the motivation comes back again.

alternatively, you can give up like a little bitch and join the endless ranks of people who never made it.

Hail YHWH!

>only white people

Take me now I am ready.

No it's a discipline. You weren't ever gonna make it anyways sucks for you op

Sometimes it's a bore. Sometimes it's rewarding. All the time I feel like shit if I dont go and lift. Basically how you should feel if you're doing this right.

exactly this. although OP should probably give up tbqh

If you're enjoying it you're not lifting heavy enough.

to max out, to not go through life without having seen the limit of what I can be

Absolutely based and pilled

I hate it but it energizes may day. I'm a no-responder so I rarely hit new PR's and that's really demotivating.

Exactly. Thanks, Ronnie.

Attached: 1549420961345.jpg (978x1200, 265K)

Routine and schedual

fpbp

It's normal to go through periods of stall and loss of motivation, you just stick with it because you know the gains are worth it and then when you hit the spurs of motivation it becomes fun again

The Apocalypse of Peter is right desu

based

i LIFT to failure because it makes me feel fucking good, specially finishing with a 5 minute cold ass shower and feeling those tight pecs. Its a lifestyle you beta cuck

Switch up your routine.

If it's not fun, you aren't gonna do it. I had issues with doing standard 4-6 reps, waiting three minutes, so I swapped that for a 8-12 rep super set routine. Keeps my heart rate up and it's honest more fun.

5 months in and it is still fun for me

Increasing the weights is not satisfactory for you? That's what makes working out fun for me

If you don't love lifting, you'll never make it

Ronnie? It was Jason Genova that said this

>Thinking Heaven is Cloudland with a free robe to every resident
Embarrassing

>profaning the Name of the Most High
That's a smiting, son.

You’re still so far from your limit tho.

I unironically love lifting, and I look forward to every gym session

based and ronniepilled