Will the student surpass the master?

Will the student surpass the master?

Attached: 05DE684F-3088-4B46-93C6-6A1EFCEE6F8B.jpg (750x551, 303K)

darpa chief

Attached: 2019-02-12_11h06_48.png (1041x582, 1.37M)

not even close yet
in those fotos he looks quite good already, but if you watch the videos he's much much much smaller then jeff

Why the fuck is it taking him so long Holy shit

>needing optimal conditions and lighting to still not look as good as Jeff in any of his vids

Hes lazy.

Anyone ever tried an AthleanX program? I've always been curious, because his youtube is really good, but the website looks like shit...

I'm probably gonna get hated on for this but when I wanted to started lifting I couldn't trust what the fuck information to listen to... Jeff seemed like he knew what he was going on about so I bought the max size program
Followed it religiously and saw gr9 improvements for my first 3 months of lifting but I have no idea how much better it is than the stuff posted here. Was legit gonna do starting strength until you guys here kept posting those fucking 6 months after SS meme photos that turned me right the fuck off it. The first month is legit 10x10 and 10x5 of 2 exercises split into this/bis traps/shoulders ect with two finishing off exercises done until failure then try to double within 4mins30
Second month changes and 3rd changes again with 60 second max rest periods

For someone who legit doesn't know where the fuck to begin and doesn't wanna get memed I didn't regret my purchase

Just do the test on his site and it'll teel you if it's the right fit for you.
His youtube channel is more than enough for psoture and making your own program imo.

Same poster Not trying to shill his shit tho because it's literally 70 bucks for a geezer to tell you what moves to do. With that said the little demo exercise movement videos that are quickly loaded on mobile that show you jeff doing the exercise really helped me to not JUST my shit up. I did need to get mates to help me with my form for deadliest squats and bench because even with the videos there's stuff there you can't pick up unless someone's looking at you

Jeff is like 5% bodyfat (which in itself is fucking insane) permanently and looks like this, could you guys fucking imagine how fucking GIGANTIC would he be if he went bloat mode to like 20% while lifting heavy? Guy could probably be as big as roiders while being natty

Attached: 23582375237582573.jpg (1018x572, 101K)

I'd say whatever kind of program you choose and stick with for atleast 6-12 month is better than nothing.
Most people switch every 3 weeks tho.

>Guy could probably be as big as roiders while being natty
Are you retarded?

Attached: confusedreadImage.jpg (575x323, 30K)

Because he doesn't take roids. Unlike a certain jeff *cough*

Are you?

Guy is insanely big for a natty guy at 5%bf

Attached: 235253253.jpg (1080x1089, 392K)

how long has he been jeffs protege? he looks like hes been lifting for a year, max two

He doesn't really have the frame for it to look good dawg, Jeff is like, what? 5'8''?

5'3

Always two there are

He isn't natty you fucking goof.

Jeff is natty but he isn’t 5% BF. He’s like 8.

Prove it, he is more autistic about health and fitness than all of this board combined

Attached: 85818158751285.png (849x981, 1.12M)

>natty
Are you dumb or just trolling?

>hey guys, buy my program
>hey guys, my body looks good, now go buy my program
>btw guys, you can get this body if you do specific exercises that are in my program, go buy it
Also he's like 40 with a 20yo's body. You might as well believe that Hodgetwins are natty.

why are his legs so shit?

Every exercise he recommends he does that for a reason tho.

It doesn't matter, you can't stop aging he looks better now than he did years ago

>he looks better now than he did years ago

sauce

Cringe but based Guwop-poster.

no, nobody is as autistic about working out and eating healthy like jeff.
he's been doing this for decades with a good form and clean eating.

Yes, to sell his program. Why do you think he's boasting about working with professional athletes and being certified?
It's called building a brand and selling a product.

Just look at his videos from 3-4 years ago. He was far less vascular and cut.

lol jesse been skipping leg day I see

I noticed that too. Absolute shit tier quads.
I think it's possible for him to be natty. Maybe given his age he does a little TRT but I don't hold that against him. The dude eats perfectly clean all literally all year. He has one cheat meal per YEAR and it's a slice of carrot cake on his birthday.

>Maybe given his age he does a little TRT but I don't hold that against him.
This. Jeff has been training hard, eating clean, and keeping up with scientific studies for decades. If he didn't look like that he'd be a joke. He is almost certainly on TRT at this point but that doesn't disqualify anything he says.

>Jeff cavaliere here. Before Jesse started with us he was the most pathetic faggot I've ever seen.

Apparently he has a history of concussions from his lacrosse days that has resulted in him having a condition where he can't go as hard as possible without a risk of stroking out.

the pictures of him looking exactly like a middle aged dude who has been blasting and cruising for years
are the proof that he is a middle aged dude who has been blasting and cruising for years

people can dope and pass drug tests. bloods are not proof.

the only better proof than these images would be him livestreaming IM trenbolone. this is illegal so it will never happen.

He can't go all in with squats or other especially heavy compound lifts due to So he's likely lacking in his legs due to having to go lighter than his muscles are capable of.

Why is frieza so cute bros?

Attached: 158 cm.png (700x800, 290K)

The gap between 50% and 60% is barely noticeable. The gap between 97% and 99% is virtually unpassable.

6 WAYS YOUR INTERNALLY ROTATED CUFFS ARE HELPING THE WORLD END (WATCH OUT FOR 3!)

Attached: 1536796849146.jpg (580x870, 97K)

>a couple of years pass
>jesse is shredded as hell
>jeff is older, looks a bit worse
>struggles to ohp his regular weight
>jesse impinges his shoulder
>barbell lands on jeff's skull and crushes it
Such is the way his training will be complete

Attached: 91Nsu5lwOkL.jpg (1470x2409, 634K)

Its not even close. Jeff masses 15 lbs heavier than him at half the bodyfat %. Jesse has more than a few bulk and cut cycles to go before he looks like that.

Because hes natty.

Not 5% more around 10%